Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Help! My Relationship Is Boring! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Relationship Is Boring! (3449 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / My Girl Friend Is Boring. Help Please!! / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dear romancelanders,

I just started dating this girl about three weeks ago though we've been friends for about two years before we became lovers. But the problem is that i find the whole thing very boring.

The calls, our chats on social media, everthing!. There's just nothing exciting between us and she's nothing even helping matters when i try to making things interesting, this irritates me alot. I'm thinking of ending it because I'm seriously unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by RexKexMilann: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP, you are boring and She's boring, why won't the relationship be boring?
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Eiyya embarassed
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, you are boring and She's boring, why won't the relationship be boring?

I'm not boring, this isn't the 1st relationship I've been in.
She just too rigid and bottled up.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by sinaj(f): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
No chemistry?
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by leokinguch(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Try spice am up.....take away de boringness in de relationship.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Cutehector(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sinaj
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by greatnaija01: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:
Dear romancelanders,

I just started dating this girl about three weeks ago though we've been friends for about two years before we became lovers. But the problem is that i find the whole thing very boring.

The calls, our chats on social media, everthing!. There's just nothing exciting between us and she's nothing even helping matters when i try to making things interesting, this irritates me alot. I'm thinking of ending it because I'm seriously unhappy.

YOU MUST BE VERY YOUNG AND NOT MATURE YET FOR A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP..... ITS A FLING YOU SEEK. PLS DUMP THE GIRL AND LET A BETTER GUY WHO CAN TEACH HER WHAT YOU DO NOT YET KNOW TO DO HANDLE HER...... THIS IS HOW YOU MAY ALSO QUIT ON YOUR MARRIAGE IN FUTURE COS YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT HAPPINESS AND YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO GROW TOGETHER AND HANDLE SUCH MATTERS MATURELY.... LADIES ARE NOT THERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY INFACT ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE ASKED HER OUT IF YOU COULD NOT BEAR WITH HER TO SACRIFICE O. GUY WAKE UP FRO DAY DREAMING COS RELATIONSHIP IS HARD WORK
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by ehix89(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
she doesn't want sex nd u label her boring....God is watching you o grin
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

YOU MUST BE VERY YOUNG AND NOT MATURE YET FOR A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP..... ITS A FLING YOU SEEK. PLS DUMP THE GIRL AND LET A BETTER GUY WHO CAN TEACH HER WHAT YOU DO NOT YET KNOW TO DO HANDLE HER...... THIS IS HOW YOU MAY ALSO QUIT ON YOUR MARRIAGE IN FUTURE COS YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT HAPPINESS AND YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO GROW TOGETHER AND HANDLE SUCH MATTERS MATURELY.... LADIES ARE NOT THERE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY INFACT ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE ASKED HER OUT IF YOU COULD NOT BEAR WITH HER TO SACRIFICE O. GUY WAKE UP FRO DAY DREAMING COS RELATIONSHIP IS HARD WORK

GOD! how can someone be this dumb? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
No chemistry?

Exactly,we have nothing in common

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by RexKexMilann: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:

I'm not boring, this isn't the 1st relationship I've been in.
She just too rigid and bottled up.
I don't think anybody could be COMPLETELY boring. They lie that talkative side within everybody. If you want to be with her, try and dig up the talkative side in her.

There's another possibility. Maybe She's not really into Youundecided… Just maybe.

The guy that typed in upper case might also have a point.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by layla129(f): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op you don't have to end it yet...too early.Look for ways to spice it up. Ask her what she wants to talk about if she's not responding to your chats, search the internet for answers(i do this alot), give her little space to miss you...maybe u call and text her too often (i hate this). If you've tried everything and it fails, maybe she has her heart else where.

N.B
Its normal for a relationship to become boring at a point but yours is too early.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by AccidentalGenius: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

Take my atm

He's just looking for fun. Relationship burdens are on men.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
ehix89:
she doesn't want sex nd u label her boring....God is watching you o grin

That's not the case. Its not abt sex, we just don't relate the way we should be be relating.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by layla129(f): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Op you don't have to end it yet...too early.Look for ways to spice it up. Ask her what she wants to talk about if she's not responding to your chats, search the internet for answers(i do this alot), give her little space to miss you...maybe u call and text her too often (i hate this), Try to get yourself occupied with something else. She'll crawl back if she's yours.
If you've tried everything and it fails, maybe she has her heart else where.

N.B
Its normal for a relationship to become boring at a point but yours is too early.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Cholls(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
my brother well, I don't know how old you are. But if she's a good girl, I'll tell you what I'd do. Keep her because they are hard to find.

But then:

If you're bored, move on or at least interview some other candidates while you're with this girl. If you're out there looking and you find that none of the girls stack up to the one you're with then it means you need to put in some extra effort trying to make things work with her. If you click big time with somebody else then that means it's time to give her the BYE sign.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by greatnaija01: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:

LOLSSS GUY U R D DUMB ONE O..... two years and you were still blind to enter relationship with her..... WHAT WERE YOU SEEING ALL THOSE TWO YEARS...... slowpoke.....you were simply looking at the wrong thing. YOUR CHILDISHNESS WAS REVEALED WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DATING HER SHORTER THAN YOU WERE HER FRIEND AND NOW YOU ALREADY TIRED.... YOU ARE MERELY A WASTE OF HER TIME. YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY TO IMPROVE HER LIFE BUT RATHER SEEKING WHAT YOU CAN GAIN. hhahahahahahahaha....... HYPOTHETICAL FOOL
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by AccidentalGenius: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:

Actually he has a point. You already expressed how unhappy you are and quite frankly it has come to a point I'll assume where it's irritating you. Leave her. You two aren't compatible. It's as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by ehix89(m): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:

That's not the case. Its not abt sex, we just don't relate the way we should be be relating.
then up your game brov, I know some girls could be very very boring,its on you to bring the fun side of her....
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by hungryboy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
Naija relationships bore pass borehole,
Here is a typical boyfriend/girlfriend whatsapp chat.
Boyfriend:hello Baby
Girlfriend:hi darling,
Boyfriend:how was your day?
Girlfriend:it was okay, your's?
Boyfriend:it was fine, but i missed you,
Girlfriend:i missed you too
Boyfriend:so, when can we see?
Girlfriend:i'm kind of busy this week, but i might be free on Sunday
Boyfriend:ok sunday then, i love you,
Girlfriend: love you too.
*THE END*.
and the circle will repeat itself, throughout the relationship, na only when dem wan break up, were chat go change

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:
Op you don't have to end it yet...too early.Look for ways to spice it up. Ask her what she wants to talk about if she's not responding to your chats, search the internet for answers(i do this alot), give her little space to miss you...maybe u call and text her too often (i hate this), Try to get yourself occupied with something else. She'll crawl back if she's yours.
If you've tried everything and it fails, maybe she has her heart else where.

N.B

Its not as if i don't knw ways to spice it up. The problems is that she doesn't respond to them. She's extremely rigid. I thought it's something i can change but now I'm thinking that the kind of person she is and I'm not cool with that.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
ehix89:
then up your game brov, I know some girls could be very very boring,its on you to bring the fun side of her....

Trust me,this one has no fun side

1 Like

Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by layla129(f): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:

Its not as if i don't knw ways to spice it up. The problems is that she doesn't respond to them. She's extremely rigid. I thought it's something i can change but now I'm thinking that the kind of person she is and I'm not cool with that.
The only way a girl can be that rigid is if she's not into you. What kind of rigidity is that towards a bf? Abi is she shy? grin
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by frubben(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

LOLSSS GUY U R D DUMB ONE O..... two years and you were still blind to enter relationship with her..... WHAT WERE YOU SEEING ALL THOSE TWO YEARS...... slowpoke.....you were simply looking at the wrong thing. YOUR CHILDISHNESS WAS REVEALED WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN DATING HER SHORTER THAN YOU WERE HER FRIEND AND NOW YOU ALREADY TIRED.... YOU ARE MERELY A WASTE OF HER TIME. YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY TO IMPROVE HER LIFE BUT RATHER SEEKING WHAT YOU CAN GAIN. hhahahahahahahaha....... HYPOTHETICAL FOOL

Please go to any beer parlor close to u request for a hot plate of pepper soup and very cold drink of ur choice ( I will suggest cold chilled malt) u hands are bless with wise word, no mind the guy. A child trying to play old mens game. Read book u no gree na woman u wan follow, e never boring reach
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:

The only way a girl can be that rigid is if she's not into you. What kind of rigidity is that towards a bf? Abi is she shy? grin

I can't explain what it is. But its not working for me at all.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:

Exactly,we have nothing in common
eh u can't date her na.

Ow una take meet sef
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by layla129(f): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nova15:

I can't explain what it is. But its not working for me at all.
Maybe something is bothering her. If not, just give her little time to come around or just take the bull by the horn and u guys shld talk it over.
If these doesn't still work, guy move on
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
eh u can't date her na.

Ow una take meet sef

We've been friends. We just sort of migrated into lovers.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by Nova15: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
layla129:

Maybe something is bothering her. If not, just give her little time to come around or just take the bull by the horn and u guys shld talk it over.
If these doesn't still work, guy move on

I think I'm ending it tomorrow. We are two different type of persons.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by tommychow(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
You sure she's not being boring cause she isn't feeling you anymore? She might have lost interest. "I've gotten this guy joor, the mystery is over...he's now tiny down there again, mchewww! Next please. Hmmm, maybe that rich, buff guy that just moved in next door...and he looks like he's packing. Just need to bore this one off ". Lol.

It might be something else tho. My point is, you need to find out if she's intentionally being boring cause I know females; they talk too damn much...and they have fun doing it. Get inside her head first before jumping into conclusions.
Re: Help! My Relationship Is Boring! by dannyben5: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
No chemistry?
no physics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advise On This! / Be Sincere Guys What Will You Do (pic) / I Bought Food For Us Yet She Still Ate Out Of My Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.