Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion (42704 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

You are indeed sick on some flu... Read my quote and get it straight to your skull... I said his tenure Mr... read my previous quote. Atleast he did something, and moreover he did something within his first year in office, tell me what Buhari have done within his 100 days in office and I will tell you GEJ achieve during his first 100 days in office even if you and APC zombies see nothing in it.

'And what magic did your Otueke brother performed within 3 months in office?'.

The above caption was my question. Neither did my question relates to a whole tenure nor the subject of discussion extend more than 3 months : you are just deficient upstairs when it comes to intelligent discussion.

Grow up please.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by jude90(m): 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
nice one
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

'And what magic did your Otueke brother performed within 3 months in office?'.

The above caption was my question. Neither did my question relates to a whole tenure nor the subject of discussion extend more than 3 months : you are just deficient upstairs when it comes to intelligent discussion.

Grow up please.

Am not here to discuss about your question but give you points and fact, silly... Maturity isn't by age or how big one is, I see no different in your case and it's never surprising. You are so deficient in common sense, Tu es completement débile... I sorry for your generation.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

[s]Am not here to discuss about your question but give you points and fact, silly... Maturity isn't by age or how big one is, I see no different in your case and it's never surprising. You are so deficient in common sense, Tu es completement débile... I sorry for your generation.
[/s]

Thrash... We are talking of achievements in three months, you were talking of 6 years: common sense you claim you were lacking should have told you it was wrong.

you can now see how deficient you are when it comes to intelligent argument.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]

Thrash... We are talking of achievements in three months, you were talking of 6 years: common sense you claim you were lacking should have told you it was wrong.

you can now see how deficient you are when it comes to intelligent argument.

Common sense you and your APC zombies lack when you can't differentiate between roads and bridges... How did I even come in argument with you in the first place You are such an epistemological nihilism and that annahilism of your President is nothing good to write home about. You better get knowledge and atop supporting zombies. There are meaningful things you can do with your life.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

[s]Common sense you and your APC zombies lack when you can't differentiate between roads and bridges... How did I even come in argument with you in the first place You are such an epistemological nihilism and that annahilism of your President is nothing good to write home about. You better get knowledge and atop supporting zombies. There are meaningful things you can do with your life.
[/s]

U have mentioned establishment of Universities within three months and I have proved you wrong: What are the achievement of your Burukutu drunkard within 3 months? Answer the question and stop jumping from pillar to post.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]

U have mentioned establishment of Universities within three months and I have proved you wrong: What are the achievement of your Burukutu drunkard within 3 months? Answer the question and stop jumping from pillar to post.

Mr... read that same quote and tell me where I did mentioned establishment of Universities with three months Am I mistaken about you been learned Or you just read without digesting the words. I cried for this generation.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

Mr... read that same quote and tell me where I did mentioned establishment of Universities with three months Am I mistaken about you been learned Or you just read without digesting the words. I cried for this generation.

And where did I ask you for time span more than three months? How you unscrupulously passed your summary and comprehension during your SSCE remains mysterioustongue tongue tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

And where did I ask you for time span more than three months? How you unscrupulously passed your summary and comprehension during your SSCE remains mysterioustongue tongue tongue

I never needed to quote within your 3 months in office which if am to ask you same, you will be as dumb as your superior GMB... If you had it excellently in your summary and comprehension, why bridges and roads you can't differentiate... Go be creative and stop depending on the net definition, the same kinda person as thee will always go with the white collar quote. A simple differeces is hard to comprehend.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

I got exams ahead of me and no time for mouth-washing with zombies and nonentities who act like the cows their superior and his dumb fellows takes around.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=psamuel618 post=43419126]

[s]I never needed to quote within your 3 months in office which if am to ask you same, you will be as dumb as your superior GMB... If you had it excellently in your summary and comprehension, why bridges and roads you can't differentiate... Go be creative and stop depending on the net definition, the same kinda person as thee will always go with the white collar quote. A simple differeces is hard to comprehend.[/quote[/s]]

Achievement of your Burukutu-shipping otueke clueless within three months please?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=Omonigeriarere post=43419377][/quote]

Too much talking isn't necessarily... self-servicer. You can always use your Google since you so much believe in it. You can creat a thread for that and tag lalasticlala on it so your thread can be boost cos you all cretinism fellow won't understand even when you got facts. If you continue this way, you can never grow beyond your beliefs.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

[s]Too much talking isn't necessarily... self-servicer. You can always use your Google since you so much believe in it. You can creat a thread for that and tag lalasticlala on it so your thread can be boost cos you all cretinism fellow won't understand even when you got facts. If you continue this way, you can never grow beyond your beliefs.
[/s]

'corruption cannot affect economy' - Justify this assertion and stop this childish display.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]

'corruption cannot affect economy' - Justify this assertion and stop this childish display.

Are you trying to bring up another topic
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by lastpage: 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
A Road is a pathway, could be for humans or any mechanically propelled object (vehicles, Cycles, e.t.c).

If such a ROAD "crosses over" another body (water body, Train tracks, even another Road, e.t.c) from one side to another, the ROAD is then termed a BRIDGE!
Thus, a ROAD can become a BRIDGE (as defined above).... but a Bridge does not become a ROAD (because it was already a ROAD before it was transformed into a BRIDGE).

.....never Completed a single "New Road"....

Completion: from START, to FINISH
New Road: One started by the administration (as opposed to an existing/abandoned one)

Now, If you said the administration of Jonathan "complete a New Road": All you need to show is a road that the administration STARTED.... and FINISHED, during its own tenor.

That should be easy enough.

If you want to include a BRIDGE, then show the bridge that it started and finished within its own tenor.

Lastpage!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by sweetgala(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
bid4rich:

If that is the case, why did Julius Berger stop work at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Oshodi-Apapa Expressway

It is obvious that the MOU is flawed, such a project should have been planned well.enough such that funding for it is guaranteed.

The main reasons these projects stop his the lacknof funds, and delay in the budget passing the house, the budget should have been presented earlier than December.

There are many things wrong in Nigeria and correct planning is one of them. We can not hide under a rock and claim the last 16 years of PDP has been one of large scale corruption, looting of the treasury and disregard for the people with mediocre performance.

I'd score them OBJ 60%, Yar'adua 30% and GEJ 25%.

It was so bad that PDP could not even stand and prosecute the excesses of AD and CPC now APC. They were all at it, but now we have sold leadership in APC that wouldn't stand for corrupt practices be it in-party of extra party
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Urchman30(m): 5:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Ignorance is really a disease, Nigerians like you are always jumping up and down talking about building a new road while in developed world people tend to maintain and extend the built ones. the biggest problem we had was that GEJ was never in your league cos he tried bringing a world class government to us but we too ignorant to move with such vision. After 4yrs Dis government will give U change! watch me!! Ignorance is really a disease, Nigerians like you are always jumping up and down talking about building a new road while in developed world people tend to maintain and extend the built ones. the biggest problem we had was that GEJ was never in your league cos he tried bringing a world class government to us but we too ignorant to move with such vision. After 4yrs Dis government will give U change! watch me!! Ignorance is really a disease, Nigerians like you are always jumping up and down talking about building a new road while in developed world people tend to maintain and extend the built ones. the biggest problem we had was that GEJ was never in your league cos he tried bringing a world class government to us but we too ignorant to move with such vision. After 4yrs Dis government will give U change! watch me!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Rexleo(m): 4:38am On Mar 07, 2016
The whole issue is not even about APC or PDP,it's about character,integrity wholesomeness.the VP is a lawyer and he asked a vexatious question that would not have been tenable in a law court.the thing is the populace are still been taken for a ride by this set of leaders.but I for one the 2015 election threw up alot of anomalies in the union called Nigeria.question 1 lots of northerners did not finish secondary school before joining the army.this was the same scenario that played out in 1960 when Awolowo said a primary school cert holder can not be the prime minister.those that merged us together did not love us.it was just for there administrative ease.now,look at India and Pakistan.one country at independence but could not survive there First election even with all the allaying of fears from the larger India.even as separate countries the rivalry still continues.we need to separate to move forward or else the north will keep throwing spanners in the development of the nation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.