Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion (42707 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by 4nobody4every1: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Yawns cool
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Firefire(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shame on Osinbajo...

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by gurunlocker: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
still waiting for the zombies to come and say rubbish after this.... then I will confirm they have a dry dead brain

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Firefire(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Goddex:
[size=18pt]With all due respect, Osinbajo is a disgrace to the christiandom[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by gurunlocker: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

How did the Vice President lie? Reno just confirmed that there was no new road construction (from start to finish) under President Jonathan's administration. Which was what the VP said
so are you saying he should leave those uncompleted projects? what has your dullard president done about infrastructure since he became president? tell me something

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by omogin(f): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

How did the Vice President lie? Reno just confirmed that there was no new road construction (from start to finish) under President Jonathan's administration. Which was what the VP said
Life would be better if you can read the whole stuff before commenting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by GoodMuyis(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
[size=18pt]In other News PDP regime left us an abandon project[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by airsaylongcon: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
God save APC if they don't start and complete one new road in this their tenure. If virgin new roads were built NA still APC for shout say why dem tear new road with over a million barely motor able roads needing attention. Dem just buy market. They must fix existing as well as build completely new ones

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by vkon2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
I don't know why some people are difficult to understand. Some people will be saying the former special adviser lack understanding which is not, GEJ did not built new road fine. But the question am asking the VP is how can u build new road when they are lot of under complete ones in the country, I think d VP just fail in ridiculing PDP administration...... Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
In short, Jonathan didn't build any new road..

So where are the ediots asking for osinbajo's head for saying the truth?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by EbukaLive(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
gurunlocker:
still waiting for the zombies to come and say rubbish after this.... then I will confirm they have a dry dead brain
But Reno and OKupe have only confirmed what Prof said. GEJ did not start any new road project or finish any new road project. NEW. NEW. NEW

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Olugbenga28: 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Bottom line is that he should not have made that statement no matter how logically correct it is knowing full well d list of Rehabilitated roads as mentioned by Okupke...building new Road when existing ones are bad will only give rise to more corruption...

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by freshvine(f): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

The ongoing Port Harcourt Owerri Road which is 70% completed before Jonathan left office was a single Lane road, it was dualised and that means an extra road was created from a bush path.

Same thing with Warri to Port Harcourt expressway which the dual is on swamp terrain. If the dualised roads are not new roads, what are they?

Was Osibanjo expecting Jonathan to build road through sambisa forest?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by folasky: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
mars123:
No new road project was completed under the last administration. that was the accusation. and all Jonathanians seem not to understand English. Osinbajo is right afterall.

So GEJ replaced old road with old....u need sense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by bid4rich(m): 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
I think common sense demands that you finish abandoned and repair bad roads before initialising a new one.

So, GEJ not building/constructing any new road is justifiable as only fools will do that.

Quote me if you like

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by folasky: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
mars123:
No new road project was completed under the last administration. that was the accusation. and all Jonathanians seem not to understand English. Osinbajo is right afterall.

So GEJ replaced old road with old ones....u need sense.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by tuscani: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
Osibanjo has disgraced himself and christianity. Even he was talking about road from start to finish, the intention behind the statement was to discredit the jonathan's administration effort on road construction

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by dunkem21(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin I came late sha ..

The lying pastor ..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by greatiyk4u(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Goddex:
[size=18pt]With all due respect, Osinbajo is a disgrace to the christiandom[/size]

I think u have comprehension problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by AmAlbert(m): 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Shebi una see the reason why to become one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES good die, we no dey meddle with politics cos na Satan dey Rule the world 1 John 5:19, so anybody at all wey enter there must dance to the tune of the owner or controller of the throne....

Proudly #TeamJwit
JW.ORG
Till I die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by joseph1832(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
So in 5 years that Jonathan spent he built 3 roads and reconstructed about 3 abandoned roads and one rail whatever.

Nice one Rhino. Indeed Jonathan really built roads. I won't be surprised if he actually allocated money to build more roads but as usual, it was looted, and in his usual calm and heroic manner, he smiled at the looters and understood that "you can not put a goat and a yam together without the goat eating the yam".

Good riddance to bad rubbish

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
theoptimist298:
I have lost all respect for Osunbade. Perhaps Saraki was right that he is a mere commissioner? As far as am concerned, I don't see him as a pastor anymore but just another random politician
who gives a fhuck about what you see.. What you saw didn't them election in the first place..

Wrap whatever you see and shove it up your butthole. It changes nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by efilefun(m): 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

They lack understanding most of them are educated illiterates

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
For all those fouls saying that no new roads were constructed, Reno said"9 new bridges was initiated and completed during GEJ's tenure". GET that roads where constructed oooooo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by excel101(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
pendusky:
I knew Lie Mohammed has initiated Pastor Osibanjo into telling Lies!

He lost his integrity when he made that statement! He needs to apologize to Nigerians

Nigerians will soon use this Hash tag

#ImpeachBuhariNow

No projects

No Jobs

Job Loss

Hard Economy

No 5k promised Stipend

No 1 square meal for Pupils

High Fuel Price

I am watching!

What do you expect wen u're in Lie Lie Mohamme party, you definitely be infected by Lie Lie Muhammed Virus

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Same o!....same o!...cant find any NEW road started & completed in his tweet.

Okupe talk. ...he could not mention any new road
Reno don talk. .....still no mention of new road
Waiting for Fayose, FFK and finally GEJ .

Looks like comprehension is a major problem with GEJ executives........how hard is it to understand the term "NEW"........"START"......."COMPLETED" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody has proved Osibanjo wrong so far grin grin grin grin
really? how do u define "new" road construction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Why supporting the lying pastor, did he mention from start to finish.
When he was spilling his lying lies.

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
tsephanyah:
Awesome

You see the different before those bastard apc wailers was lamenting on that VP post... Let them come here and run their mouth. Foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by shameseun: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Abagworo:

Funny how they are disgracefully running away from the issue. Meanwhile this administration should equally be prepared to show us theirs in 3 years time. Its easier to criticise than to succeed.

Mind you, Federal government deals with federal roads(roads linking states). And record shows that Abacha created the last of the states in 1996. Invariably the states were last linked officially in 1996, then follows maintenance, which was what PDP continued.

Osunbade is taking the job of distraction from the likes of Oshiomole, Amaechi, Liar Mo etc. Whenever they feel Nigerians are getting fed up with their plenty excuses for failure, they will bring up one mind twisting argument for the zombies to eat and get reenergized with strength for blind argument.

Osunbade should remember that he is a pastor and stop being political in everything. He should ask Fr Mbaka how market.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
rusher14:
The conclusion is that no need roads were built even though some were rehabilitated perhaps improved.

Scores

1 - 1 Goalless draw

grin grin

Tweet no 10
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2016
EbukaLive:

But Reno and OKupe have only confirmed what Prof said. GEJ did not start any new road project or finish any new road project. NEW. NEW. NEW
stop preaching to a brain dead ekpa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) / Senate President Saraki's Official Potrait ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.