Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion (42700 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Tochaigh: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

How did the Vice President lie? Reno just confirmed that there was no new road construction (from start to finish) under President Jonathan's administration. Which was what the VP said

Are you blind?

So you did not see the new bridges he mentioned?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by ujezeez(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
So many 'educated illiterates' is all i see on nairaland...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
spaceshipz:
For all those fouls saying that no new roads were constructed, Reno said"9 new bridges was initiated and completed during GEJ's tenure". GET that roads where constructed oooooo..
first, bridges are different from roads.. And where are these bridges?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by afamaustin(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
I thought osinbanjo is a man of God y is he lieing like an agboro in d motor park

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tochaigh:

Are you blind?
Blind indeed...
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by pendusky(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
excel101:
What do you expect wen u're in Lie Lie Mohamme party, you definitely be infected by Lie Lie Muhammed Virus

I was never APC coz I knew Buhari can't give Nigerian the representation we needed!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by HEIR: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Am not an expert, but i know road construction contracts, progress and whatever are usually access ed in terms of 'KM or MILES' constructed not whether old, new or rehabilitated.
So the real argument should be, how many KMs of road did the GEJ adminstration construct. I won't score that administration a C though. But the current adminstration doesn't merit an F so far.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tochaigh:

Are you blind?

so bridges are now roads in your village? Clap for yourself.. You will probably call yourself a graduate right?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by mars123(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
folasky:

So GEJ replaced old road with old ones....u need sense.
I wont dabble with you but you're the one that's actually needing sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by buchilino(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yes, because Jesus Christ would have lied to make people happy.

SHEY HIS NOW VP, LETS C WAT HE N HIS BOSS WILL ACCOMPLISH IN D NEXT FEW MONTHS. TALK IS CHEAP

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by agbangam: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmmmm, wailers... Zombies and so on.
I just see hate all around me.
But one thing I sure know is dat era of money missing from our treasury is gone.
God bless Nig.
God bless d present President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by ndcide(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
We shall trow the question back to APC and their supporters at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by rahman3853(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

How did the Vice President lie? Reno just confirmed that there was no new road construction (from start to finish) under President Jonathan's administration. Which was what the VP said
some ppl sha....please can u technically tell me the difference in a new road and constructing a double lane where there is none. Even a triple lane. The Ibadan - Lagos is a perfect example. Its just a double but the guy started contructing to 4 lanes. Please for the love of God if oshibajo has a God, was the road a maintenance? Was 4 lanes there before? Was it a patching of roads project? Weyting una dey talk wey sweet for una mouth sef. If the guy no build am, any body go arrest am? Abi una think say na joke make a particular road is contracted to a double giant construction company (Berger n RCC) una think say na millions d guy spend? That contract alone shud be up to tens of Billion. Yoruba dey say eniti oluwa ko she lore ko nowo....ayafi ko to ni oya" u can say the guy built roads but he could av done better. That's a very good statement rada dan discrediting the man entirely. We all know that man has a good heart only the greed in him and the goons surrounding makes this dents on his image. Abeg am nt a GEJ fan, not even 10%. But we talk tru we go die, if we no talk tru we still go die. So let's call a spade a spade n stop spotlighting the man short-comings instead u take it a challenge and do better than he did. I dnt know why but I must say this, APC u are bunch of HYPOCRITES, simply has ABC. The new road u are talking abt is it necessary? The BRT lanes in Lagos, is it a new road? Abeg let's call a spade a spade. Yet u guys credit BRF and Ojuyobo (tinubu). Let's credit the man small. Even he was greedy n a thief, at least he still did something. APC the so called "Saint" n "incorruptible" wat have u done, see ppl dying becose of no PMS, just saw one today on NL roasted like a barbecue. Yet u are talking of bygones. Wen will continue to dwell in the past then I pity my country. U said sumone is bad, have u done better. Y is ur pot calling kettle black? We u see a faults, a sensible n reasonable preson would ask u, wats the solution? But if u are nt able to proffer one then u are senseless and shouldn't be given attention. I was even surprised the Prof. Can still insist on his baseless points but rada, he relied childishly. Its one a kid that will counter allege after being corrected.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Chuksyno(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
pendusky:
I knew Lie Mohammed has initiated Pastor Osibanjo into telling Lies!

He lost his integrity when he made that statement! He needs to apologize to Nigerians

Nigerians will soon use this Hash tag

#ImpeachBuhariNow

No projects

No Jobs

Job Loss

Hard Economy

No 5k promised Stipend

No 1 square meal for Pupils

High Fuel Price

I am watching!

And no 1 dollar equals to #1

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Remii(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Osibanjo is a bloody liar just like his devilish party

Osinbajo did not lie, Reno confirmed also that GEJ did not build new road, we should set aside sentiments. both are correct. PYO did not say they didn't work on roads but said no new one added,
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
first, bridges is different from roads.. And where are these bridges?

Are bridges not roads bro

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by ndcide(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
agbangam:
Hmmmm, wailers... Zombies and so on.
I just see hate all around me.
But one thing I sure know is dat era of money missing from our treasury is gone.
God bless Nig.
God bless d present President.

Thank you. We will rather kill everybody in this government than allow them steal. The budget is the last warning.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by aresa: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
It's perfectly safe to conclude that even the so called half baked educated PDP ground soldiers are equally senseless and unintelligent.

The VP was not in any argument about road reconstruction or rehabilitation, he basically asserted that the PDP did not build any new road..PERIOD.

...but the guilty conscience useless, corrupt and incompetent PDP manufactured their own silly, can't read and comprehend argument that has nothing to do with what the VP said.

Even this omokiri clown end up proving the VP's with his silly and irrelevant argument..

Btw, who awarded the contracts and abandoned the roads to start with? PDP?

How many was rehabbed in 16 years gan sef? Less than 10...

Useless people no get shame at all... smh..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by folahann(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
So, in order words, he agrees with Osinbajo's statement and gave reasons government didn't build new roads but rather completed abandoned ones.

So, Osinbajo didn't lie after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by UrbanMystique: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2016
psamuel618:

Are bridges not roads bro
so if I put a plank on a gutter, is that not a bridge?

I ask again, where are these brigdes?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tochaigh:

Are you blind?
lmao...
I love dis
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by eyeview: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mynd44:

Get your facts right, osibanjo said the PDP didn't build any new road in the last 10years. So if he was saying d truth,which roads are u claiming that GEJ completed.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nbote(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
I think the APC should just open up a wing for opposition while anoda wing rules because dis ruling opposition thing is becoming annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by WATCHOVER(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
The VP lack sense for asking about new road when there are lots of abandoned roads around, even Fashola said that he would not want to design new roads but continue from where Jonathan stop.
VP needs sense

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by chuksonu(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Same o!....same o!...cant find any NEW road started & completed in his tweet.

Okupe talk. ...he could not mention any new road
Reno don talk. .....still no mention of new road
Waiting for Fayose, FFK and finally GEJ .

Looks like comprehension is a major problem with GEJ executives........how hard is it to understand the term "NEW"........"START"......."COMPLETED" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody has proved Osibanjo wrong so far grin grin grin grin
Though I do not like to partake in this type of argument because i think the ruling party should rather concentrate on moving Nigeria forward than continue to blame the past administration.I will how ever mention one road which was started and completed three years ago.This road has never been tarred since Adam and Eve.It is Mpu/Okpanku,Akaeze road.Off Enugu/Portharcourt express way. Connecting Enugu and Ebonyi states..That road leads to my..formerly village but now TOWN.Thank you GEJ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by chuksonu(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
mars123:
No new road project was completed under the last administration. that was the accusation. and all Jonathanians seem not to understand English. Osinbajo is right afterall.
Though I do not like to partake in this type of argument because i think the ruling party should rather concentrate on moving Nigeria forward than continue to blame the past administration.I will how ever mention one road which was started and completed three years ago.This road has never been tarred since Adam and Eve.It is Mpu/Okpanku,Akaeze road.Off Enugu/Portharcourt express way. Connecting Enugu and Ebonyi states..That road leads to my..formerly village but now TOWN.Thank you GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Krismart(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
mars123:
No new road project was completed under the last administration. that was the accusation. and all Jonathanians seem not to understand English. Osinbajo is right afterall.
Let's watch and see how many this administration will initiate and complete. One year is gone already and they are still blaming d past administration. Soon 4 years will be over and we shall still remain d same place if not worse

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
freshvine:

The ongoing Port Harcourt Owerri Road which is 70% completed before Jonathan left office was a single Lane road, it was dualised and that means an extra road was created from a bush path.

Same thing with Warri to Port Harcourt expressway which the dual is on swamp terrain. If the dualised roads are not new roads, what are they?

Was Osibanjo expecting Jonathan to build road through sambisa forest?
Lol. So two lane road na new road. Lmao. Lmfao. Lmfao.oh gawd.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:

if bridges are different from roads, d 3rd mainland bridge isn't a road den...

is dat correct sir?

NOTE: I am nt a GEJ or PMB fan..and I'm not saying GEJ constructed d 3rd mainland bridge...

I just want u to tell me d differences.

thanks sir.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Ezyp(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Same o!....same o!...cant find any NEW road started & completed in his tweet.

Okupe talk. ...he could not mention any new road
Reno don talk. .....still no mention of new road
Waiting for Fayose, FFK and finally GEJ .

Looks like comprehension is a major problem with GEJ executives........how hard is it to understand the term "NEW"........"START"......."COMPLETED" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody has proved Osibanjo wrong so far grin grin grin grin

I think you are the one with comprehension problem. Reno never said the VP lied (understand his tweet pls)

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:

He said one is at Ado Bayero Fly Over at Kano...read his twitter post. I think the VP should say something about his post.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by OlujobaSamuel: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
the statement was in reference to 10years, which includes OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ, why are some people hawking it like gala vendor in Lagos traffic. This is my problem with pdp(especially GEJ fans), they don't know how to channel their criticism, instead of arguing on how it is better to reconstruct and renovate existing ones, they are claiming the vp lied without any fact to disprove him.
God help una ooo.
Reno my man, sincerely, you are the only sane fellow in that gej administration media team, all others were there to do nothing but to destroy their boss image. Kudos to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

James Ibori Released From Prison / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.