Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion (42705 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies APC Statement That Nobody Looted Like Jonathan / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC / Agatu:Reno Omokri Replies Adesina:U Remind Me Of Malu Who Laugh At Odi Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by DaBullIT(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2016
The same common sense that said old roads should be rehabilitated should apply to upgrading universities

Besides GEJ commissioned, not built and if he did build name same

Furthermore OSJ said no new roads were built he was right

We are discussing roads not universities

francizy:

APC and their supporters are just full of deciet and will never face their job of putting things in order in an already failing economy.

GEJ built universities, you complained that he left the old ones he should have upgraded to standard and built new ones. Now he rehabilitated old roads and completed abandoned projects but you all are looking for new roads.

Probably if he had spent all the money he used for new universities to upgrade existing ones, we'd still be hearing that no new universities were built in the last 17 years (yes we have to start counting the one year APC has taken already).

Then if he had abandoned previous road projects and dilapidated roads to build new ones, they'd still have said that GEJ instead of putting old and unusable roads in order, left them to build new ones.

You people complain here and there as if APC croonies were elected to come and complain. It's already a year without any single achievement to your name and you still find it easy to complain about previous administration.

The most annoying part is that you all bring these useless complain whenever it seems the incompetence, cluelessness and helplessness of this administration is about to stare us in the face or already staring us in the face. Imagine fuel scarcity that was not experienced more than once or twice in 5 years of the previous administration is now experienced 3 times within just a year into this administration. What a shame.

I'm stranded presently because of this fuel issue but yet someone somewhere, instead of addressing my troubles, decided to blame past administrator for "new" road construction. So I ask, what concerns the present fuel scarcity with "new" roads?

The economy is in a terrible shape, naira is in its most unstable state, Fulani herdsmen are still killing in hundreds and occupying territories, prices of food materials have skyrocketed, prices of other goods and services have doubled, power supply is next to zero in my area in Lagos, the president is still wasting our scarce resources on irrelevant junkets, etc, yet someone somewhere wants to cunningly take our minds of the present realities.

You guys should better plead with that dullard of a president to perform his duties because one year is almost gone. I leave you all with these comments:

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 8:55am On Mar 02, 2016
gurunlocker:

so are you saying he should leave those uncompleted projects? what has your dullard president done about infrastructure since he became president? tell me something

Did VP accused PDP of leaving uncompleted projects unattended to? You need to wake up from your slumber.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by rahman3853(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. So two lane road na new road. Lmao. Lmfao. Lmfao.oh gawd.
no! Na road patching. A typical example.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2016
freshvine:

The ongoing Port Harcourt Owerri Road which is 70% completed before Jonathan left office was a single Lane road, it was dualised and that means an extra road was created from a bush path.

Same thing with Warri to Port Harcourt expressway which the dual is on swamp terrain. If the dualised roads are not new roads, what are they?

Was Osibanjo expecting Jonathan to build road through sambisa forest?

70% completed! Are you daft or lacking comprehension skills? VP said no road was CREATED AND COMPLETED and you are still here blabbing. 70% is complete to you shey?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2016
[[s]quote author=rahman3853 post=43400138] some ppl sha....please can u technically tell me the difference in a new road and constructing a double lane where there is none. Even a triple lane. The Ibadan - Lagos is a perfect example. Its just a double but the guy started contructing to 4 lanes. Please for the love of God if oshibajo has a God, was the road a maintenance? Was 4 lanes there before? Was it a patching of roads project? Weyting una dey talk wey sweet for una mouth sef. If the guy no build am, any body go arrest am? Abi una think say na joke make a particular road is contracted to a double giant construction company (Berger n RCC) una think say na millions d guy spend? That contract alone shud be up to tens of Billion. Yoruba dey say eniti oluwa ko she lore ko nowo....ayafi ko to ni oya" u can say the guy built roads but he could av done better. That's a very good statement rada dan discrediting the man entirely. We all know that man has a good heart only the greed in him and the goons surrounding makes this dents on his image. Abeg am nt a GEJ fan, not even 10%. But we talk tru we go die, if we no talk tru we still go die. So let's call a spade a spade n stop spotlighting the man short-comings instead u take it a challenge and do better than he did. I dnt know why but I must say this, APC u are bunch of HYPOCRITES, simply has ABC. The new road u are talking abt is it necessary? The BRT lanes in Lagos, is it a new road? Abeg let's call a spade a spade. Yet u guys credit BRF and Ojuyobo (tinubu). Let's credit the man small. Even he was greedy n a thief, at least he still did something. APC the so called "Saint" n "incorruptible" wat have u done, see ppl dying becose of no PMS, just saw one today on NL roasted like a barbecue. Yet u are talking of bygones. Wen will continue to dwell in the past then I pity my country. U said sumone is bad, have u done better. Y is ur pot calling kettle black? We u see a faults, a sensible n reasonable preson would ask u, wats the solution? But if u are nt able to proffer one then u are senseless and shouldn't be given attention. I was even surprised the Prof. Can still insist on his baseless points but rada, he relied childishly. Its one a kid that will counter allege after being corrected. [/quote][/s]

Oga! mentioned the road CREATED and COMPLETED by PDP in the last ten years. Election is over: why are you still agonizing over the loss?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by opineflu(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2016
APshit na trash party meant 4 lawma...#2019Nofar
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Goke7: 9:08am On Mar 02, 2016
francizy:

APC and their supporters are just full of deciet and will never face their job of putting things in order in an already failing economy.

GEJ built universities, you complained that he left the old ones he should have upgraded to standard and built new ones. Now he rehabilitated old roads and completed abandoned projects but you all are looking for new roads.

Probably if he had spent all the money he used for new universities to upgrade existing ones, we'd still be hearing that no new universities were built in the last 17 years (yes we have to start counting the one year APC has taken already).

Then if he had abandoned previous road projects and dilapidated roads to build new ones, they'd still have said that GEJ instead of putting old and unusable roads in order, left them to build new ones.

You people complain here and there as if APC croonies were elected to come and complain. It's already a year without any single achievement to your name and you still find it easy to complain about previous administration.

The most annoying part is that you all bring these useless complain whenever it seems the incompetence, cluelessness and helplessness of this administration is about to stare us in the face or already staring us in the face. Imagine fuel scarcity that was not experienced more than once or twice in 5 years of the previous administration is now experienced 3 times within just a year into this administration. What a shame.

I'm stranded presently because of this fuel issue but yet someone somewhere, instead of addressing my troubles, decided to blame past administrator for "new" road construction. So I ask, what concerns the present fuel scarcity with "new" roads?

The economy is in a terrible shape, naira is in its most unstable state, Fulani herdsmen are still killing in hundreds and occupying territories, prices of food materials have skyrocketed, prices of other goods and services have doubled, power supply is next to zero in my area in Lagos, the president is still wasting our scarce resources on irrelevant junkets, etc, yet someone somewhere wants to cunningly take our minds of the present realities.

You guys should better plead with that dullard of a president to perform his duties because one year is almost gone. I leave you all with these comments:

you've made no point cos you are just too bitter, stick to the issue and answer the question that Reno tried but failed to answer too.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by lexyclasy: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2016
Saifullah01:
If am not mistaken, the jibe was directed at pdp as a party and not gej admin in particular. That's why the time frame of the question was 10 years and not 6 years.

It is a mark of failure to need 16 years to complete road projects.
If your assertion was PDP then you are wrong....In Akwa Ibom alone we have started and completed many federal roads in the state during Gov akpabio tenure which the Fed Gov approved for reimbursement so i don't get it when a seating VP can steep low to comment such.......well he should channel his energy to do something meaningful as they promise,excuses don't pay bills

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
he also said 10 bridges but you only mentioned one, where are the rest? And how is bridge a road?

A road is a passage likewise a bridge is also a passage...it link over a gap or roadway... Ever path where human or vehicles pass is a road...so therefore, what will you call a bridge since it's meant for passage
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Tochaigh: 9:22am On Mar 02, 2016
UrbanMystique:
GI bti school kid.. Internet is a bridge, internet is also a computer.. Dumdum

Lol. Trying to play smart. Is the Internet a physical bridge?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
Rexleo:
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are,what do you expect from a Tinubu associates.here is a man who corners all Lagos property for himself and barages of friends.someone who lied about the kano campaign and even put up a picture of Reinard bonnke crusade.this is a man who declared assets in MTN,owns a house in VGC,has 200 million cash in acct and another 100 million in $$$$.pls ask from what, been an Anthony general of a state .don't tell me he has a private law firm,this people became super rich because they served in govt.they took what belongs to me and you and even more.the general question is who were this people before 1999? nobody.there is no pastor or imam in Nigeria of today.especially one in Government.this is a man with big moral burden,he can only be compared with Judas Iscariot on the love of money and filthy lucre.he will continue to surprise himself.
[/s]

Thrash..... Still waiting for the mentioning of new road created and completed by PDP in the last 10 years...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 9:28am On Mar 02, 2016
bid4rich:

If that is the case, why did Julius Berger stop work at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and Oshodi-Apapa Expressway

May be because stealing is not corruption...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 9:31am On Mar 02, 2016
Timijo:
When you have sick children? What do you do? Do you abandon them and born new ones or you give them treatment?
There are roads that are bad and the government led by GEJ renovated these roads. Osibanjo needs to understand this concept.

In short, no new road was created nor completed for the past ten years.

Osinbajo is vindicated.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 9:33am On Mar 02, 2016
gabriel74:

Correct.. Mr Osibande ,No New Road started and completed under GEJ. Mr Osibande, just abandon what you met on ground now and give us at least 5 new roads. Thank you sir

Come back after 12 years out of 16 years spent by PDP before you have the gut to accuse VP.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by calobinna(m): 9:39am On Mar 02, 2016
sweetgala:

While your statement might be correct, the technicality of the VP statement is that he said nothing untrue, as now confirmed by Reno and his Oga Doyin Okupe.

A new road project completed, is not same as an ongoing project completed.

I can remember OBJ made this as a point in one of his endless attacks on GEJ, saying all GEJ has been doing likewise Yar'adua was completion of projects he started
maybe... there is a master plan drawn for Nigeria to follow so we can't deviate to build new castles in the air.... For instance the east west road was in the master plan and already mapped out but was never used but GEJ started it to increase the bilateral relations around the South South!... There's nothing new under the sun... checkout our railway lines, they were used before independence but now it's an old junk!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2016
They are all bunch of idiots both PDPs and APCs... They all come with empty promises and fool us all of our vote and time. Nemesis will surely catch up with them someday. I know oneday we all will stay for ourselves and after all did and done, we will sing the song of FREEDOM.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by lexyclasy: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Saifullah01:
If am not mistaken, the jibe was directed at pdp as a party and not gej admin in particular. That's why the time frame of the question was 10 years and not 6 years.

It is a mark of failure to need 16 years to complete road projects.
If your assertion was PDP then you are wrong....In Akwa Ibom alone we have started and completed many federal roads in the state during Gov akpabio tenure which the Fed Gov approved for reimbursement so i don't get it when a seating VP can steep low to comment such.......well he should channel his energy to do something meaningful as they promise,excuses don't pay bills
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Come back after 12 years out of 16 years spent by PDP before you have the gut to accuse VP.

Will the blame game goes for another one tenure before APC get to realise they didn't do anything Am sick and tired of this shit... the President travelling all over the world like a business man, and the VP with his crew giving blames to the past party for their incompetent... Was most tinubu properties not on Lagos state lands? I know one day, those APC will sleep without food and they will blame PDP for their stupidity... Bunch of FOOLS. Nigerians need actions and not talking.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by southsouthman: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2016
kennydee05:
That is the reason why Reno is a fully automated wailer on 4G.

Imagine, what is the significant importance of his tweets/ reply to Osinbajo question?

Kindly go and retake your use of English

He will go and retake the use of English when your finance minister goes back to retake elementary maths.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2016
Bottom line: PMB should keep completing all projects by GEJ
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

[s]Will the blame game goes for another one tenure before APC get to realise they didn't do anything Am sick and tired of this shit... the President travelling all over the world like a business man, and the VP with his crew giving blames to the past party for their incompetent... Was most tinubu properties not on Lagos state lands? I know one day, those APC will sleep without food and they will blame PDP for their stupidity... Bunch of FOOLS. Nigerians need actions and not talking[/s].

Agony of a looser tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 10:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2016
Agony of a looser tongue tongue tongue[/quote]

Quote yourself... Never an agony of a loser but rather Agony of an incompetent, lazy and foolish president who can't even do things right. I won't be surprise, when he doesn't even know the abbreviation of APC...lol and that VP, with his words, you won't doubt the kinda pastor he was before coming into politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Quote yourself... Never an agony of a loser but rather Agony of an incompetent, lazy and foolish president who can't even do things right. I won't be surprise, when he doesn't even know the abbreviation of APC...lol and that VP, with his words, you won't doubt the kinda pastor he was before coming into politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by gurunlocker: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Did VP accused PDP of leaving uncompleted projects unattended to? You need to wake up from your slumber.

Don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say.... we know you are part of those blind by the scam change slogan.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

[s]Quote yourself... Never an agony of a loser but
rather Agony of an incompetent, lazy and foolish
president who can't even do things right. I won't
be surprise, when he doesn't even know the
abbreviation of APC...lol and that VP, with his
words, you won't doubt the kinda pastor he was
before coming into politics.
[/s]

As thrash as GEJ till 2019.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by laptopsale(m): 10:37am On Mar 02, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Same o!....same o!...cant find any NEW road started & completed in his tweet.

Okupe talk. ...he could not mention any new road
Reno don talk. .....still no mention of new road
Waiting for Fayose, FFK and finally GEJ .

Looks like comprehension is a major problem with GEJ executives........how hard is it to understand the term "NEW"........"START"......."COMPLETED" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody has proved Osibanjo wrong so far grin grin grin grin
I don't support either party but if GEJ did initiated and completed the listed projects then he more than accomplished his quota as the president of FRN.
VP should know that you don't just go into forests and start creating roads when there are existing roads that serves same purpose, even in developed countries government don't build roads yearly, rather they maintain the already existing roads.
Did AC or APC constructed new roads in the 10 yrs? The answers is no, in Lagos the government maintains the already existing roads (with the exception of Ikoyi link bridge) which Lekki - Epe express way is also part of.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 10:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]
As thrash as GEJ till 2019.
And as dumb as GMB till 2019... grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2016
gurunlocker:

Don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say.... we know you are part of those blind by the scam change slogan.

'GEJ my hero' chanting zombie, argument is not about shouting, but facts. Please name the road CREATED and COMPLETED in the last 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by Omonigeriarere: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2016
psamuel618:

And as dumb as GMB till 2019... grin grin grin

GMB 2019 = reality

GEJ till 2019 = hallucination of desires that can NEVER be satisfied.

Wake up na tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by psamuel618(m): 10:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

'GEJ my hero' chanting zombie, argument is not about shouting, but facts. Please name the road CREATED and COMPLETED in the last 10 years.

And what road has your foolish APC created in Lagos and other states where they governed Those bastard from a thousand fathers are just using you all against each other and I know with time you will come back to your right senses.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Osinbajo's Road Assertion by lastpage: 10:51am On Mar 02, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Same o!....same o!...cant find any NEW road started & completed in his tweet.

Okupe talk. ...he could not mention any new road
Reno don talk. .....still no mention of new road
Waiting for Fayose, FFK and finally GEJ .

Looks like comprehension is a major problem with GEJ executives........how hard is it to understand the term "NEW"........"START"......."COMPLETED" shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nobody has proved Osibanjo wrong so far grin grin grin grin

What do you expect from Gala Sellers?
Just to show one single Road "Started and Completed", they will speak all the Grammar in this world.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.