Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING (55102 Views)

Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame / President John Mahama Of Ghana In Full Military Regalia (photos) / President Magufuli Sacks Charles Kitwanga, Drunk Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by onatisi(m): 6:10am On Mar 02, 2016
divinehand2003:
THIS IS THE HIGH DEFINITION OF CHANGE.
I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT THE APC PROMISED CHANGE IS A HOAX. CHANGE NEEDS DRASTIC STEPS TAKEN, ACTION PACKED MOVES BUT NOT TRAVELLING TRAVELERS WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO WITH GOOD LEADERSHIP.

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by blackpanda: 6:14am On Mar 02, 2016
kingbasil:

Keep defending the destructive change your master is dishing out. But don't lament when the negativity affects you...

The only destructive elements in the system are you wailers. You have vowed never to see anything good in Nigeria, you rejoice at our woes and go silent at our triumphs, you have no positive development, support criminals and thieves and looters of our treasury, u champion and clap for pipeline vandals and cry fowl whenever anyone is made to account for their criminal acts. Wailers are destructive and have only negativity in their brains

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by tanteta(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Leadership is a call to servitude and not this one man show of change that we are forced to put up with........ Kudos to a serving president.

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by kingbasil: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:

The only destructive elements in the system are you wailers. You have vowed never to see anything good in Nigeria, you rejoice at our woes and go silent at our triumphs, you have no positive development, support criminals and thieves and looters of our treasury, u champion and clap for pipeline vandals and cry fowl whenever anyone is made to account for their criminal acts. Wailers are destructive and have only negativity in their brains

These your essay cum epistle will not change the fact that you and your fellow zombies are not thinking right again... continue with the defense of negativity and keep extolling mediocrity of the grandpa who have not done a thing to curb the iccessant critisisms meted out on him on an hourly basis...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by blackpanda: 6:31am On Mar 02, 2016
[s]
kingbasil:

These your essay cum epistle will not change the fact that you and your fellow zombies are not thinking right again... continue with the defense of negativity and keep extolling mediocrity of the grandpa who have not done a thing to curb the iccessant critisisms meted out on him on an hourly basis...
[/s]

You just justified all I said. You add no value to progress, just insults and hate!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by oglalasioux(m): 6:41am On Mar 02, 2016
If this is true and if it is sustained, I see hope for the black man.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Elparaiso(m): 6:45am On Mar 02, 2016
ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Maghan37: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
I used 2 be a staunch supporter of Buhari but I am yet to be convinced of any concrete actions taken by him yet apart 4rm d anti corruption fight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by lawrence358(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2016
When pple were hailing Buhari b4 elections, b4 God n man, wat I read now is an example of wat I tot buhari was coming to do..... But no, its just business as usual.....

I keep wondering wat d pple depending him r telling der sef.....

Am not into politics but our president's actions or inactions is showing n we r seeing the results, its very clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by ashjay001(m): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2016
Its amazing how IPOB/wailers hold on to any criticism of d PMB govt, such ghouls!

They are d first to shout dictatorship, yet want a Tanzania like rule?

PMB said no more disobeying traffic rules, they were screaming eye service!

PMB is trying to catch looters legally, they are crying witch-hunt!

Pls, make up ur minds on what u want! Its either u'll wait patiently for changi to manifest, if it doesn't, vote PMB out in 2019, or pack down to Tanzania till then! Dazzol!

For ur info, GMB was smuggling looters in 1983! Using whips to instill discipline! Cancelled foreign imports to try encourage local industries! All these and much more, but wailers like u were jubilating when he was overthrown, now when he claims to be a reformed democrat(which u'll still insist is a lie) u're comparing him to a lesser version of his 1983 self??! B.S.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by mumu9gerian: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2016
[quote author=SirJeffry post=43402452]The only Nigerian version of this man is AYODELE FAYOSE. Quote me anywhere.tongue[/quote
Ma.dman

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by iamrealdeji(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Buhari,wa wo omo inu e o

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:
I didnt see anything amazing there. All this desperate hopeless wailers sha! Lubbish
Dey dere dey defend una presido wen neva do anything since heh enter. Na so so travel ehen dey do yet ehen say countri broke
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by kingbasil: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

You just justified all I said. You add no value to progress, just insults and hate!

When you get sense then you should let me know...
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by princemillla(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2016
Tho we can't really tell what the reaction of the people of Tanzania ate with this. but believe me, you can try this in Nigeria. Nairaland go Don full with insult and all sorts.

2 Likes

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by blazer234: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Impressive.....now, this proves that governing a country is not as difficult as our own leaders made it seems!...as a matter of fact, its time we stop voting for those above 50! angry

The reason why our leaders find it difficult is

Their process of becoming presidents/ governors is usually complicated by so many promises and compromises. They wouldn't want to bite the fingers that fed them. They lack political will.

4 Likes

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by cornelin(m): 8:22am On Mar 02, 2016
pls when is Buhari travelling again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by ibile1: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2016
APC members will never say the truth.....it seems they are clueless due to brainwash, some of them will derail this meaningful thread, soon.

[size=18pt]APC[/size]>>>>>>>>[size=18pt]SHAME[/size]
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Nbote(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2016
blackpanda:
I didnt see anything amazing there. All this desperate hopeless wailers sha! Lubbish
menacetosociety:
U dey mind this IPOB cretins grin I know Tanzania like the palm of my hand!na wash

Some of U would be a perfect fit for roles in THE WALKING DEAD.. D zombie in U is jus suited for the series.

4 Likes

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by menacetosociety: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Nbote:

Some of U would be a perfect fit for roles in THE WALKING DEAD.. D zombie in U is jus suited for the series.
Who born this imbec.ile undecided

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by onatisi(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Maghan37:
I used 2 be a staunch supporter of Buhari but I am yet to be convinced of any concrete actions taken by him yet apart 4rm d anti corruption fight.

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by adegunwa4real(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2016
blazer234:

The reason why our leaders find it difficult is

Their process of becoming presidents/ governors is usually complicated by so many promises and compromises. They wouldn't want to bite the fingers that fed them. They lack political will.

Very True!
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Built2last: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2016
lalasticlala, i know you are not an enemy of progress.

this president has been on the news since he took over in November for everything good

...Our president has to learn, move this thing to front page let our presidential advisers on Nairaland read
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2016
Awoofawo:
On November 5, 2015 Tanzania swore into office a new President. Coincidentally he is also a John.

John Magufuli is doing what has been termed the “Rwandanisation of Tanzania”. If you dont know about what Paul Kagame has done with Rwanda make Google your friend.

New Tanzania President did this in just 3 Month - AMAZING

Here are some of the things John Magufuli has done already in LESS THAN A MONTH. Not in 3 or 6 years, one month. He’s shown a clear commitment to walk the talk but not to talk and talk and talk and talk more like we do here:

1. Soon after his election, Magufuli declared there would be no celebration of Independence Day on 9 December because it would be “shameful” to spend huge sums of money on the celebrations when people were dying of cholera. Instead, the day has been set as a national day of cleanliness, and the money will go toward street¬cleaning services. He has said everybody should pick up their tools and clean their backyards.

2. After his first official visit to the Muhimbili Hospital, and seeing the horrible state it was in, he ordered over 200 million shillings marked for “parliament parties” be used to pay for beds for people lying on the floor and sharing beds.

A few days later 300 beds were delivered. He dismissed the governing board and got a new team in place, and within days the broken MRI was fixed. He also pared down his inauguration party from $100,000 to $7,000 and sent the extra money to the hospital.

3. Three days into his term, Magufuli announced a ban on all foreign travel by government officials. They have been instructed to instead make regular visits to rural areas to learn and help solve problems facing everyday Tanzanians. All tasks that required officials to travel abroad would instead be done by high commissioners and ambassadors who are already in place.

4. He has restricted all first¬ and business class travel to government officials, except the president, vice¬president and prime minister.

5. There will be no more workshops and seminars in expensive hotels when there are so many ministry board rooms available.

6. He suspended the Tanzania Revenue Authority’s chief and other officials pending investigations after a visit by Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa to the port of Dar es Salaam found 350 containers listed in its books were missing.

7. When he had to travel 600km to Dodoma, from Dar, to officially open parliament last week, he didn’t order a private jet – instead, he chose to drive.

8. At the National Assembly in Dodoma last week he clearly sent out the message that it will not be business as usual under his leadership.

9. He promised to cut public spending, fight corruption and enhance accountability in public service. He said it is time for Tanzanians to walk the talk.

10. Magufuli reportedly told parliamentary leaders that the people of Tanzania want him to solve their problems and not make speeches.

How I wish we could learn….By Kwame Gyan

Baba Bubu see your mate dey do wonder angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
put a link to your story lemme lalasticlala to move it to FP
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by ProudOlodo: 12:40pm On Mar 02, 2016
princemillla:
Tho we can't really tell what the reaction of the people of Tanzania ate with this. but believe me, you can try this in Nigeria. Nairaland go Don full with insult and all sorts.
Exactly my thought too. I don't know about Tanzania or what's going on down there, but I know it's quite easier to make these kind of highlights from the outside than from the inside. Wait till you read how someone else out there will beautifully colour the situation of governance in Nigeria in a way we've not seen it.

5 Likes

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by ProudOlodo: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Impressive.....now, this proves that governing a country is not as difficult as our own leaders made it seems!...as a matter of fact, its time we stop voting for those above 50! angry
And where are those below 50? undecided
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Johnny19: 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
IF THIS IS TRUE DIS MAN WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST HEAD OF STATE AFRICA EVER HAD....THEY ARE HARDLY FOUND E.G THE LIKES OF GEJ AND MADIBA MANDELA
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by notoriousbabe: 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
How many foreign countries has he visited since he was sworn in? Buhari win am for dat one
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by LesbianBoy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Now this is change! Unlike the one gworo-chewing bastard is giving us!
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by DifferentBoy1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
I like what I just read... keep it up!!!

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by legaxi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
This is what Zombies thought Buhari will do but he has budgeted more fro state clinic than all the teaching hospitals combined
You go give your self high BP for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.