Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING (55103 Views)

Ghana's President, John Mahama Inducted Into Ovation International Hall Of Fame / President John Mahama Of Ghana In Full Military Regalia (photos) / President Magufuli Sacks Charles Kitwanga, Drunk Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by CriticalThought: 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
ashjay001:
Its amazing how IPOB/wailers hold on to any criticism of d PMB govt, such ghouls!

They are d first to shout dictatorship, yet want a Tanzania like rule?

PMB said no more disobeying traffic rules, they were screaming eye service!

PMB is trying to catch looters legally, they are crying witch-hunt!

Pls, make up ur minds on what u want! Its either u'll wait patiently for changi to manifest, if it doesn't, vote PMB out in 2019, or pack down to Tanzania till then! Dazzol!

For ur info, GMB was smuggling looters in 1983! Using whips to instill discipline! Cancelled foreign imports to try encourage local industries! All these and much more, but wailers like u were jubilating when he was overthrown, now when he claims to be a reformed democrat(which u'll still insist is a lie) u're comparing him to a lesser version of his 1983 self??! B.S.

Dude what are you talking about

If PMB wants to catch looters, he should start from his own party. There is no way that it will not be seen as a witch-hunt when you target everyone else but wont touch those around you

Why should people wait patiently for change to manifest, wasn't GEJ insulted every day during his presidency. PMB will have the same all the way to 2019

4 Likes

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by fabolouz1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
When someone is ready to lead, he leads by example. This man carefully knew d problems faced By his country b4 seeking elective post as the president. Despite supporting President Buhari, I believe he wasn't ready for the enormous tasks of changing the ills facing the country. While it's quite early to pass judgement on his Govt., his body language does not suggest the much needed change will be xperienced soonest. To his advantage he has more than 36 months to turn things around. Until then I keep sealed lips.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Image123(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
Awoofawo:
Young, vibrant, dynamic with sense of service for the greater good of the country, Bubu has non of these! You need the oracle to tell that he too old to handle the responsibilities that comes with the office of the president. Aside that the folks that surround him have one question mark or the other hanging over their integrity cool

You don't have to be young to serve your country. Vibrant and dynamic is what Buhari is, compared all our past leaders. He has been daily active and moving, having high level meetings and being brought to speed with national and international matters. He's done a pretty good job so far in being up and doing. Many so called young people will have broken down and not be able to cope with his itinery and tasks. It is only angels that don't have question marks. Even they have question marks.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by marcusaurelio(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
I expect hypocrisy here towards pmb. ..let me ask you all what is the population of Tanzania? (32million plus)...compared to 210million Nigeria population. ..and have you all asked yourselves maybe there's enough money for him to achieve his campaign promises? Anyway I blame pmb for making promises not knowing what he was going to meet in the govt ...Tanzania does not rely on hydrocarbons like Nigeria. .and that country harbours almost 80% of world elephants. .but here in Nigeria we will rather put those elephants in our belly..let's just stop the blame game Buhari is yet to spend a year as our leader but the criticism he faced is way more than the ones pdp got for their 16years oblivious reign. ...even if their is going to be a change its not going to be a rapid process we all know that
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Image123(m): 5:01pm On Mar 02, 2016
badonkadonk:

Excuse me.. Compare his deeds with that of the globetrotter in chief?

Buhari cannot even dare cut the cost of his inauguration talkless cut the costs of anything in his itinerary..

Don't be surprised that in aso villa... Common bic biro sells for 1k if not more before the dollar debacle... Now e spose dey cost like 3k for insyd budget..

It's not so much bout how beautiful a house looks... Wat really matters is the foundation that led to the house that was built..

The globetrotter in chief promised the heavens almost a year ago.. Tell me of all wat he promised... How many has he achieved..?

Buhari wasn't the one who organised his inauguration. Nonetheless, his spendings have been less than the previous governments so that is some form of cutting costs. Independence day celebrations, people visiting him and leaving with lots of money, halving his salary and that of his VP, cutting delegates that follow him up and down in travels and convoys. Even the much abused budget is lower in expenditure costs than the previous budgets.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by ayurem: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Awoofawo:
On November 5, 2015 Tanzania swore into office a new President. Coincidentally he is also a John.

John Magufuli is doing what has been termed the “Rwandanisation of Tanzania”. If you dont know about what Paul Kagame has done with Rwanda make Google your friend.

New Tanzania President did this in just 3 Month - AMAZING

Here are some of the things John Magufuli has done already in LESS THAN A MONTH. Not in 3 or 6 years, one month. He’s shown a clear commitment to walk the talk but not to talk and talk and talk and talk more like we do here:

1. Soon after his election, Magufuli declared there would be no celebration of Independence Day on 9 December because it would be “shameful” to spend huge sums of money on the celebrations when people were dying of cholera. Instead, the day has been set as a national day of cleanliness, and the money will go toward street¬cleaning services. He has said everybody should pick up their tools and clean their backyards.

2. After his first official visit to the Muhimbili Hospital, and seeing the horrible state it was in, he ordered over 200 million shillings marked for “parliament parties” be used to pay for beds for people lying on the floor and sharing beds.

A few days later 300 beds were delivered. He dismissed the governing board and got a new team in place, and within days the broken MRI was fixed. He also pared down his inauguration party from $100,000 to $7,000 and sent the extra money to the hospital.

3. Three days into his term, Magufuli announced a ban on all foreign travel by government officials. They have been instructed to instead make regular visits to rural areas to learn and help solve problems facing everyday Tanzanians. All tasks that required officials to travel abroad would instead be done by high commissioners and ambassadors who are already in place.

4. He has restricted all first¬ and business class travel to government officials, except the president, vice¬president and prime minister.

5. There will be no more workshops and seminars in expensive hotels when there are so many ministry board rooms available.

6. He suspended the Tanzania Revenue Authority’s chief and other officials pending investigations after a visit by Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa to the port of Dar es Salaam found 350 containers listed in its books were missing.

7. When he had to travel 600km to Dodoma, from Dar, to officially open parliament last week, he didn’t order a private jet – instead, he chose to drive.

8. At the National Assembly in Dodoma last week he clearly sent out the message that it will not be business as usual under his leadership.

9. He promised to cut public spending, fight corruption and enhance accountability in public service. He said it is time for Tanzanians to walk the talk.

10. Magufuli reportedly told parliamentary leaders that the people of Tanzania want him to solve their problems and not make speeches.

How I wish we could learn….By Kwame Gyan

http://www.merih-news.com/2015/12/07/new-tanzania-president-did-this-in-just-3-month-amazing/#

Baba Bubu see your mate dey do wonder angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
na so my guy
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by musicwriter(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
Only Africans can develop Africa, cause development is initiated locally from within, not from abroad. As long as Buhari believes he will partner with white people to revive our economy, nothing will be achieved. All these overseas trip is a waste of resources, time and energy. We've been partnering with white people since 1400 century when Europeans first made contact with Africa. Ever since, all we get in return is exploitation instead.

The true history of slavery they don't want you to know http://www.africason.com/2016/03/the-true-history-of-slavery-and-slave.html
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by blazer234: 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2016
Reference:

Nigerians are so slow. Was saying this about two years ago. The sun is just rising in your parts. Even if you live in Akaska or Siberia you'd have known this at most since 2015 january.

You are funny aren't you?

Who told you we are just realising it?

Because you are reading it for the first time doesn't mean I'm the first person to make such comment. Nigerians have know this fact since civilian rule began....and that is probably before you were born.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Image123(m): 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
DanjaNinja:

This is where you compleletely get it wrong. No matter how complex a nation is, as a leader, when you set the example, all others will follow. Besides, Tanzania is multi ethnic and complex society. Do u think corrupt political cabals are non existent in Tanzania?

Now tell me, what would happen if :
1. Buhari cancels all presidential foreign trips for 6months pending the improvement of the economy?

2. What would happen if Buhari visits the major hospitals in Naija just for a routine check?
(He has visited over 29 countries but not one single hospital).

3. What would happen if Buhari single handedly refuses to accept the silly billions allocated for food @ Aso Rock?

You see my point? Nobody can stop him from doing these things. But he doesn't do any of them.

What you don't understand is that as a leader, its not your words that matter, but your actions and from my humble observation, Buhari has done nothing to assure Nigerians that change is here.

Another wasted four years.

Buhari halved his salary for instance, who followed?
There is absolutely no sense in cancelling all presidential foreign trips for 6months, they are not going there to play or sight see. They are moving around asking for help, meeting over loans, foreign investment, security details, oil markets and prices, recovering Nigeria's wealth etc. These are all necessary visits that are yielding and will still yield good fruits in time to come. It is foundational work, or you think sending emails and chatting on whatsapp is what will do the work?
Buhari does not need to visit hospitals, though i remember him at one during a boko haram attack sometimes last year. He is not a doctor, and he is paying ministers and other government workers to do that. His work is mainly administrative and his budget is yet to be approved, which ties his hands to an extent. What exactly is happening in hospitals that you think he needs to start visiting, is he a miracle man or what?
The money allocated to feeding in Aso Rock is not up a billion, quit the lying(exaggeration).
It is too early to conclude the outcome of the first four years of the current government.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by baloney: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Glo complete month now 3gb for (N1400).
details...

www.tech-nich..co.ke/?m=1 cheesy

Glo complete month now 3gb for (N1400).
details...

www.tech-nich..co.ke/?m=1
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by megaweight(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Even your enemies will see your good work if you are sincere. Buhari is only living his dreamed life from our common wealth even his supporters know this but ethnicity and tribalism will never allow them to say the truth. How many countries has the Tanzanian president visited before he could bring change to his countrymen? Ours keep flying even when he can't pay salaries on time. Where on earth has a country been govern successfully by body language?
Guy u just finish work with this last part. God will help my country.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by ashjay001(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
CriticalThought:

Dude what are you talking about

If PMB wants to catch looters, he should start from his own party. There is no way that it will not be seen as a witch-hunt when you target everyone else but wont touch those around you

Why should people wait patiently for change to manifest, wasn't GEJ insulted every day during his presidency. PMB will have the same all the way to 2019

Bro, u no get case! How is the party not in power supposed to have access to loot? With the rate of media coverage, I don't think any petition against an APC chieftain, will be swept under any carpet!

PMB has dared all and sundry to bring petitions with evidence and see if he won't act! Or u expect them to indict themselves?

By the way, Jona wasn't insulted throughout! He was given too much leeway, and he comfortably hanged himself! I voted him as with many of my friends n acquitances. I can remember n direct u to all my social media rants during d Yar'Adua health saga. We believed so much in his capabilities, dared to dream of a Nigeria of our dreams coming to be at his hands. We jubilated from Lagos to Kaduna at his victory!

PMB has been on the ballot since 2003, no southerner looked at him twice! Even OBJ n Jona(1st term) was preferred to him. Yet, it shows the level of Jona's ineffectual buffoonism to make PMB a winner!

And, that's what baffles me about wailers like u; u don't mind wallowing with pigs due to ethnic bigotry, sentiments and unbelievable immorality!

Everyone is free to criticise PMB, its when u start comparing him to that loser(he couldn't win a race in which he had a six years advantage), that I rage!
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by badonkadonk: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2016
Image123:

Buhari wasn't the one who organised his inauguration. Nonetheless, his spendings have been less than the previous governments so that is some form of cutting costs. Independence day celebrations, people visiting him and leaving with lots of money, halving his salary and that of his VP, cutting delegates that follow him up and down in travels and convoys. Even the much abused budget is lower in expenditure costs than the previous budgets.

Excuse me...

The purported money he didn't spend.. Who spent it? Was it the spirits?

Nna! They brought the budget for his inauguration for him to pen.. And he penned it..

That budget my dear friend ran into millions of naira.. The independence celebrations too ran into millions and he penned that too..

His trips abroad.. The allocation for them was penned by him...

He said he would reduce his aircraft fleet.. Till now he hasn't.

He said he would give graduates that are jobless 5k monthly.... Days ago, it was said that buhari didn't say so..

Let's just call a spade a spade..

Our globetrotter is a hypocrite..
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by phineboy1pimple(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Impressive.....now, this proves that governing a country is not as difficult as our own leaders made it seems!...as a matter of fact, its time we stop voting for those above 50! angry

What's the population of Tanzania? What's the land mass like? How many ethic groups make up the people of Tanzania? Answer all these and relate it to that of OUR BELOVED country Nigeria....

We should try to appreciate "EFFORTS" and what we have no matter how little.... #SAIBABA#

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by FreeBoss: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
from now on, let's always refer our leaders to read this thread. we must not allow them to suffocate and kill nigerians
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by STOKLOSA: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
I wish our dear president will emulate him. Today is my first day of commenting on Nairaland. I need just 10 likes. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by phineboy1pimple(m): 5:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
badonkadonk:

Excuse me...

Nna! They brought the budget for his inauguration for him to pen.. And he penned it..

That budget my dear friend ran into millions of naira.. The independence celebrations too ran into millions and he penned that too..

He said he would give graduates that are jobless 5k monthly.... Days ago, it was said that buhari didn't say so..

Show me any evidence linking BUHARI to the 5K allowance..... There isn't..... How the recover loots to other countries? Most definitely not by letter... Can you verify your source as regards the Presidential fleets?

Sometimes, regardless of our disharmony or state of mind.... We should be objective in our public input to matters....
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by badonkadonk: 5:51pm On Mar 02, 2016
phineboy1pimple:

Show me any evidence linking BUHARI to the 5K allowance..... There isn't..... How the recover loots to other countries? Most definitely not by letter... Can you verify your source as regards the Presidential fleets?

Sometimes, regardless of our disharmony or state of mind.... We should be objective in our public input to matters....

shocked

Ahn! Ahn! You must be lai muhammeds cousin...
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by loomer: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
duduade:

GAWDFORBIDDDDDD..

NO BE EKITI BE THE HIGHEST IN OPEN DEFECATIONDEFECATION in NIGERIA

Even if them build 2million toilets, nigerians go still dey shit for bush
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by ojomamah: 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
GREAT
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by sandland: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is the best Africa have had in years. Our president should read this. Num
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by buchilino(m): 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Nigeria practice a mono-culture economy; over-reliance on oil. The boom was enjoyed in the past six years, while the least price was experienced in the last six months.

If you want to be sincere to yourself, is it right for you to be comparing the performance of six years administration who enjoyed boom of the oil price with less than a year administration who is ruling in the time of drought?

Both of us might not be benefitting from the loots of these politicians we are defending, but we have to be objective in our analysis sometimes.

U DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WAT I WAS TRYING SAY NEITHER AM I DEFENDING ANYONE. IT'S SIMPLE PDP IS APC. THEY'RE D SAME. D SAME THIEVES DAT STOLE WITH D UMBRELLA R STILL STEALING WITH D BROOM. I WORK IN A FED MINISTRY, SO I NO WAT SAYING. D ONLY DIFERENCE NOW IS DAT UNLIKE DURING GEJ TENURE, ONLY A FEW WITHIN R LOOTING D MONEY

1 Like

Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by sandland: 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2016
People should stop talking up challenges they can't handle. Our man is too old. I feel weak and tired at 53 years. Buhari is 73. 20 years on top.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by sandland: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
Above all Buhari appears clueless for now. He will work with anybody who wins the senate seat. They played a game on his head in both houses. 1 year on no Budget.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Instead of all these online lamentation, who knows if buhari can be "un-elected" or "dis-elected" from office? We need to do any of the above asap?
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by kentro95(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hmmmmm..... If all these are true, then we have a long way to go in dis County . God bless Nigeria
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by kgr8mike(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
Am impressed. May God continue to show him how to make the adventure of his people on earth worthwhile. God bless this man
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by 100Cents: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
Awoofawo:
On November 5, 2015 Tanzania swore into office a new President. Coincidentally he is also a John.

John Magufuli is doing what has been termed the “Rwandanisation of Tanzania”. If you dont know about what Paul Kagame has done with Rwanda make Google your friend.

New Tanzania President did this in just 3 Month - AMAZING

Here are some of the things John Magufuli has done already in LESS THAN A MONTH. Not in 3 or 6 years, one month. He’s shown a clear commitment to walk the talk but not to talk and talk and talk and talk more like we do here:

1. Soon after his election, Magufuli declared there would be no celebration of Independence Day on 9 December because it would be “shameful” to spend huge sums of money on the celebrations when people were dying of cholera. Instead, the day has been set as a national day of cleanliness, and the money will go toward street¬cleaning services. He has said everybody should pick up their tools and clean their backyards.

2. After his first official visit to the Muhimbili Hospital, and seeing the horrible state it was in, he ordered over 200 million shillings marked for “parliament parties” be used to pay for beds for people lying on the floor and sharing beds.

A few days later 300 beds were delivered. He dismissed the governing board and got a new team in place, and within days the broken MRI was fixed. He also pared down his inauguration party from $100,000 to $7,000 and sent the extra money to the hospital.

3. Three days into his term, Magufuli announced a ban on all foreign travel by government officials. They have been instructed to instead make regular visits to rural areas to learn and help solve problems facing everyday Tanzanians. All tasks that required officials to travel abroad would instead be done by high commissioners and ambassadors who are already in place.

4. He has restricted all first¬ and business class travel to government officials, except the president, vice¬president and prime minister.

5. There will be no more workshops and seminars in expensive hotels when there are so many ministry board rooms available.

6. He suspended the Tanzania Revenue Authority’s chief and other officials pending investigations after a visit by Prime Minister Kassim Majaliwa to the port of Dar es Salaam found 350 containers listed in its books were missing.

7. When he had to travel 600km to Dodoma, from Dar, to officially open parliament last week, he didn’t order a private jet – instead, he chose to drive.

8. At the National Assembly in Dodoma last week he clearly sent out the message that it will not be business as usual under his leadership.

9. He promised to cut public spending, fight corruption and enhance accountability in public service. He said it is time for Tanzanians to walk the talk.

10. Magufuli reportedly told parliamentary leaders that the people of Tanzania want him to solve their problems and not make speeches.

How I wish we could learn….By Kwame Gyan

http://www.merih-news.com/2015/12/07/new-tanzania-president-did-this-in-just-3-month-amazing/#

Baba Bubu see your mate dey do wonder angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No mind the kunu drinking illiterate who is touring the world.

He lacks sincerity. He loves to see people suffer (sadist), but he calls it anti corruption..
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by 1miccza: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2016
Here our President Bubu and his APC goons are telling us their government is still young after staying 9 months without lifting a stone #yeyedeysmell
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2016
anyone who wants to win the heart of nigerians inorder to become the president must start doing something to help people in his locality if he wants to be recognized. its nt by making false promises.
Re: New Tanzania President John-Magufuli Did These In Just 3 Months – AMAZING by Image123(m): 10:28pm On Mar 02, 2016
badonkadonk:

Excuse me...

The purported money he didn't spend? Someone mentioned and compared Buhari to Tanzania president cutting costs and showing example. Now, you are shown where Buhari is cutting costs and all you can say is purported? Obviously, your prior bias will keep you from seeing things clearly.
They brought budget for his inauguration for him to pen, are you kidding me? May 29 inauguration was done and organized by the former government. So, even if someone told you that Buhari was the one that planned it or organized it, you should be able to think logically.
The cost of the Independence Day celebrations was cut down compared to previous ones. Same thing goes for his trips abroad. his delegates and spendings are very much prunned down. There is no lavish and prodigal spending as was the norm in the past government whenever the President travelled. That is yet another cutting down of costs.
He said to reduce his aircraft fleet for the Presidency, that has been done. The only reason why we still have the fleet is because of the ongoing plans for a National Carrier. Obviously, it makes no sense to sell them when you would be needing them to start off a National carrier.
He never said he would give graduates that are jobless 5k monthly. i followed Buhari closely during the campaigns last year and watched most of his speeches and intervies both home and abroad. He NEVER once talked about paying graduates 5000 monthly. The only thing close to 5000 was the Vice President saying that they would create social welfare where they will pay MOST VULNERABLE 5000 monthly. The most vulnerable are not jobless graduates. There was never a promise to jobless graduates for a specific 5000naira. People mixed that up often until even APC chieftains started thinking it was said, just like people talk about 1naira to a dollar promise or ending boko haram in 2months and such likes. There was never such specific promises. these were all exaggerations from PDP mischief makers during the campaigns to ridicule the APC. Unfortunately, the APC hardly countered any mud thrown their way, so much that most of it still stick today. So please get your facts right, there was NEVER a promise to pay graduates 5000naira specifically monthly. They said most vulnerable and they even gave conditions which suggest that they were referring to widows, beggars and their likes. They even talked about making sure these vulnerable people send their children for immunisation and to school before they qualify for such monthly payment. Some of the PDP opposition even started complaining that the APC wants to pay/reward almajiris for helping them. It is unfortunate to now talk with doubl mouth and refer to graduates. That is the truth of the matter.
As for me, i find the payment laughable(whether to vulnerable or graduate), pitiable, unserious pipe dream and unsustainable. And i've been saying that even before the elections. It makes little or no sense and a real waste to me, but what do i know. It has already been budgeted for and you will hear them paying it before the end of the year. But it is NOT for graduates but for the most vulnerable citizens, whatever that means. That is the spade mr.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Heavy Explosion Outside Kabul Airport, Casualties Unclear - Pentagon / Joe Biden: 11 Things You Probably Don’t Know About US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.