Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman (854 Views)

Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships / See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Greene66: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2016
A girl sees you as an investment with stock. A woman sees you as a partner.

A girl will call you "The Man" when it's time to sow the seed and claim feminism(Equality) when it's time to harvest. A woman knows her role.

A girl is concerned about your achievements and wealth. A woman is not only concerned, but because she knows her roles, she is willing to support you in your endeavours as your partner.

A girl takes.. A woman gives

A girl is worried about her appearance and would go extra mile to please the world. A woman knows who she is and accepts her person.

A girl must have you to blame for her mistakes. A woman takes responsibility for mistakes she makes.

A girl's love is conditional. A woman's love is unconditional.

A girl is interested in your life for what she gets in return. A woman is interested In your life because she sees a better life where yours and hers are combined.

You owe a girl. You owe a woman not.

A girl is a luxury, a want. A woman is an asset, a need.

My father once told me, "He who finds a woman, find a a good thing ".

Proverbs 18:22, "He who findeth a wife, hath found a good thing"

My mummy said, "You marry a woman not a girl."

#Greene
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Damianbrown(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2016
My galfriend is a woman. Love u so much baby
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by DrLee(m): 12:38am On Mar 02, 2016
A girl will follow any guy with a car grin

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by judey1992(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2016
and should i dump her if she is a girl? endpoint of all this s**t is happiness. if a girls makes u happy..... Relax. if a woman showers the happiness...... keep the ball rolling. besides every woman was once a girl.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by BoiledHead(m): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2016
As much as this thread makes sense.. I just have to dismiss it because of the last line that says finding a wife is a good thing.

Please Nigerians and Africans in general stop painting marriage as a yardstick for success. Many of you so called husband's and wives are suffering in silence. You cannot get divorce because of what society will say. Many of you marry who you don't love because "You are getting old"

MARRIAGE DOES NOT DETERMINE SUCCESS OR GREATNESS. Nigeria is poor because out of 150 million citizens 100 million are married. Rich and poor. So they give birth to more children without money.

If everyone could wait until they have "made it" before getting married trust me the poverty rate wil reduce. Even IDP camp dey marry. People wey no get house of ter own dey marry born pikin why won't majority Nigerians remain poor?

STOP HYPING MARRIAGE! IT'S A HOAX! A FRAUD DESIGNED BY SOCIETY AND ILLITERATE MEN FOR BRIDE PRICE TO MAKE MONEY. You can never die of loneliness. Loneliness is a fake word.

I'm not against marriage.. just stop hyping it and painting it to our faces like it some kind of heaven. See the one on front page that caught his bride to be jst 2 weeks to wedding fvcking his best man. That one go marry am dey shine teeth they post marriage meanwhile he is suffering and crying about his wife who wh0red her way to his best friend.

STOP THE HYPE

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by VampireeM(f): 12:53am On Mar 02, 2016
These points ve still not given the true definition or difference btw a "Girl" and "Woman"
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Eniqurl(f): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Am a woman tongue
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2016
A good girl or a good woman, thats ok with me, makes no difference. The key word to look out for here is the adjective 'good'. The good ones are rare.
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Greene66: 1:05am On Mar 02, 2016
VampireeM:
These points ve still not given the true definition or difference btw a "Girl" and "Woman"

Please outline 7 qualities of yourself and from my post I'll determine if you a girl or woman.

My post was directed at the Nigerian society. Which everyone agrees but denies.
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 02, 2016
VampireeM:
That's the point. they're not supposed to be accurate.

but anyway, I would define a woman as a lady who is matured and responsible . . . and boring . . . and wise.

I actually like boring people.
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by cappyLEE200(m): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2016
okay o ,will go for A woman...oya embarrass me with LIKES ,today na my birthday

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Cavenchy(m): 1:39am On Mar 02, 2016
Counter thread on point
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by ORACLE1975(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by POLICECAP: 7:29am On Mar 02, 2016
I have heard this for so long, it now sounds like a
broken karaoke.

Ladies will quickly jump on the offer of money, but scream foul and act victimized when payback is demanded. I mean it's not like you're 2years old or something, no man invests where he doesn't plan to reap.

So It makes me wonder if it's the anger of a failed deception or the sorrows of victimization that drives women to raise their voice in condemnation of their male counterparts.

It's a shame when Girls call men dogs when they demand sex on the first date.... After they have demanded money long before a date.... If a
man have to pay to have your presence, don't
complain when your total unclothed presence is
thrown into the foray.

It's also a total embarassment on feminity when a guy tasks his brain to engage in a tete-a-tete with a woman and all she has on offer is stupidity and her body- The lower part of it that is. Since the upper part seems to be full of dried saw dust-

Ladies take this simple advice. If all you have on offer is your body, Shut up and indulge a guy
when all he has to offer is Money!!! Or simply smile,
say thanks and politely refuse the money.... If you're
not a LovePeddler!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by halfricanadian(f): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2016
I'm a grown woman grin

do you know how i got it like that tongue

Cos i got a cute face and my booty so fat

- beyonce grown woman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by CaroLyner(f): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2016
A girl is interested in your life for what she gets in return. A woman is interested In your life because she sees a better life where yours and hers are combined.
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by CaroLyner(f): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2016
A girl is concerned about your achievements and wealth. A woman is not only concerned, but because she knows her roles, she is willing to support you in your endeavours as your partner.
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by khassy(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2016
Greene66:
A girl sees you as an investment with stock. A woman sees you as a partner.

A girl will call you "The Man" when it's time to sow the seed and claim feminism(Equality) when it's time to harvest. A woman knows her role.

A girl takes.. A woman gives

A girl is worried about her appearance and would go extra mile to please the world. A woman knows who she is and accepts her person.

A girl must have you to blame for her mistakes. A woman takes responsibility for mistakes she makes.

A girl's love is conditional. A woman's love is unconditional.

You owe a girl. You owe a woman not.

A girl is a luxury, a want. A woman is an asset, a need.

My father once told me, "He who finds a woman, find a a good thing ".

Proverbs 18:22, "He who findeth a wife, hath found a good thing"

My mummy said, "You marry a woman not a girl."

#Greene

Unfortunately my gf is a girl..... Time to look for another girl

Woman korh.. Mango ni undecided
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Elzends(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2016
Spreads mat
Re: Counter Thread: Difference Between Dating A Girl And Dating A Woman by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2016
Counter Thread gone wrong. Lol

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Do You Think Parents Should Allow Their Children Some Privacy / Neighor Driving A Bmw Drove Past Me As I Went For A Walk? / For Guys Only, Make A Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.