Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift (1301 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / A Nairalander And His Fiancée In A Birthday Pose / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by hefelove(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2016
Please what can i buy for a very close female friend or girlfriend as a birthday gift dat wont cost me much bur luk so presentable cos dollar don high and fuel no dey.
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by sinaj(f): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2016
Buy a sanitary pad if ur close frnd hasn't hit menopause lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Dojupyo(f): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2016
Get her anything you can afford.. Is the heart that giveth that matters, she's gonna appreciate it, if she's understanding

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Lovetinz(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2016
Last month, I got a bag for my girl's birthday.
She asked for shoes to go with it.
I am waiting for Easter. angry
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 02, 2016
It depend how old is she...if she is in her early 20's, I think a make up set wud be great or a perfume..something that cud make her feminine cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by prestige2013: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Jewelry.....
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by gabinogem(m): 7:00am On Mar 02, 2016
Lingerie will do, if u like seductive looks.
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 02, 2016
Sun shades cos of the sunny period.

Anything you know is affordable by you & presentable will be ok na
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by hefelove(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2016
gabinogem:
Lingerie will do, if u like seductive looks.
abeg wetin b lingerie?
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by gabinogem(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2016
hefelove:

abeg wetin b lingerie?
usually sexy underwears or night clothes.
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Burnnotice(m): 7:13am On Mar 02, 2016
Cabin biscuit - #20
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Synzu(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2016
Get her a Boeing 700 Bombardier Jet.

Thank me later.
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by iamSi(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2016
Guy u no well LOLS
Burnnotice:
Cabin biscuit - #20
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by firstking01(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:
you ignored my mentionsundecided
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Burnnotice(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2016
iamSi:
Guy u no well LOLS
nah I am mate!... cabin biscuit ain't bad... you could add Chico Milo if you feel the biscuit is not enough
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by iamSi(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2016
Bro y now?
Burnnotice:
nah I am mate!... cabin biscuit ain't bad... you could add Chico Milo if you feel the biscuit is not enough
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Burnnotice(m): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2016
iamSi:
Bro y now?
darn! get her a ticket to visit the museum or something!
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by iamSi(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2016
naija girl? Am sorry that's not an option anyways me get moto I wan sell at cheaper price just 400k
Burnnotice:
darn! get her a ticket to visit the museum or something!
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Rone16(f): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2016
nice bracelet or neck chain

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Burnnotice(m): 8:14am On Mar 02, 2016
iamSi:
naija girl? Am sorry that's not an option anyways me get moto I wan sell at cheaper price just 400k
say what??
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by hefelove(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2016
I just dey look comments dey laff here cheesy shey na me wey neva get bicycle wan buy gurl wey no even b my wife booin bumber jet? Una try.
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by sinaj(f): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
you ignored my mentionsundecided
I didn't notice
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by firstking01(m): 10:13am On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:
I didn't notice
hmm, was asking where in ph are you resident embarassed
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by sinaj(f): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
hmm, was asking where in ph are you resident embarassed
I live in that River close to choba
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by firstking01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:
lol, you be mami watergrin, btw you even look like a mamaid in your display pixgrin...you school in uniport??
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by firstking01(m): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:
lol, you be mami watergrin, btw you even look like a mamaid in your display pixgrin...i think choba is the first campus you get to in uniport...you school in uniport??
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by sinaj(f): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
firstking01:
lol, you be mami watergrin, btw you even look like a mamaid in your display pixgrin...i think choba is the first campus you get to in uniport...you school in uniport??
I live there
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by nikkypearl(f): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:
Choi! shocked grin
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by firstking01(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2016
sinaj:
I live there
hmmm, your replies are sponstaneoussad...i stay in igwuruta, do you know there??
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
A big teady bear will do
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by Maxi112: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
get her a nice gown (red) and a Rolex watch..
Re: What Can I Buy For Her As A Birthday Gift by hefelove(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
And all she asked for was just Fried Rice and Chicken. Dats all. Thank u all kiss

(1) (Reply)

*** / I Am Tired At 29 Yet No Man, MUST READ.. / Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.