Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,810 members, 7,837,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Is Relationships Really About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Relationships Really About? (731 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / What Is Dating/ Being In A Relationship Really About? / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Relationships Really About? by legendd(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2009
i really would want to get people's opinions on what relationships are all about. Is it about the sex, is it about two hearts being turned into one, is it about sharing life with someone else, is it about pleasure, just my different opinions. What do the naira lander have to say
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by Recoverd(f): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2009
Its a game of try ur luck.
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by legendd(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2009
sorry i did not really get that, trying ur luck as in?
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by rhufffryda(m): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2009
I will tell u:

A relationship is all about shagging and food.

In simplified times, If u dont like shagging someone and you dont like eating with the person, u really have no business being in a relationship with the person.

wink wink
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by legendd(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
this is really getting interesting. I hope i can get more opinions. And as for the shagging and eating, i dont think there is definitely more to it
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2009
its all about SEX wink
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by legendd(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
that indeed is a very lame answer. IF THAT is the reason, then go out and get whores on the street then.
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by kokoA(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2009
legendd:

that indeed is a very lame answer. IF THAT is the reason, then go out and get whores on the street then.

@ legendd

Thanks, but I have been doing that. Tell me something else bro.
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by Ben13: 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2009
I prefer the first reply tongue
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by biola44: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2009
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by Ben13: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2009
Recoverd:

Its a game of try ur luck.
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by biola44: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2009
b4 commitment but now survival of d fittest! grin
i also agree wuth try ur luck
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by rhufffryda(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2009
@biola 44, close ur damn fvcking teeth
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by tosyne007(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2009
legendd:

i really would want to get people's opinions on what relationships are all about. Is it about the sex, is it about two hearts being turned into one, is it about sharing life with someone else, is it about pleasure, just my different opinions. What do the naira lander have to say

i will say relationship is about two people (irrespective of the sex) moving, talking, sharing, relating, discussing with each other to achieve a certain level of understanding btw them.

But i'm sure the relationship u are talking abt is between guys and babes. Then i will say people go into relationships in order to know their partners so well (i mean inside out) and if possible take it to the next level that is, settlling down. To some people, sex goes along wit relationships but it's not a must. The main reason why we go into relationship is to discover people of like minds, togetherness and ultimately to find genuine love.

p.s not all relationships work out the way we desire. we just need to keep trying.
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by bblacky(f): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2009
tosyne007:

i will say relationship is about two people (irrespective of the sex) moving, talking, sharing, relating, discussing with each other to achieve a certain level of understanding btw them.

But i'm sure the relationship u are talking abt is between guys and babes. Then i will say people go into relationships in order to know their partners so well (i mean inside out) and if possible take it to the next level that is, settlling down. To some people, sex goes along wit relationships but it's not a must. The main reason why we go into relationship is to discover people of like minds, togetherness and ultimately to find genuine love.

p.s not all relationships work out the way we desire. we just need to keep trying.
dats it
Re: What Is Relationships Really About? by ashe2(f): 11:44am On Jul 16, 2009
sharing opinions,getting a balance generally, being beta friends, undastanding urselves till u can almost tink wat the oda person is thinkin, or know wat he is going to do, but ifu are goin to get married i advise u stay of the sex even if u are not goin to get married stay off the sex it has away of affectin the trust u ve got for each oda and besides, offer ur body as a livin sacrifice holy and acceptable to God for that is your spiritual act of worship.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Guy Dat Want 2 Marry 2 Two Young Ladies At D Same Time / Stop Acussing Men! Blame The Nature. / Why Do Men Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.