Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... (6783 Views)

I Checked Through Her Whatapps Messages, I Almost Fainted / I Saw This On Facebook And Almost Fainted. / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Realone92(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2016
End time sex chai u drain all her blood , you wicked
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

see what ya missinggrin
grin grin grin
What am I missing undecided
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin grin
What am I missing undecided

Screw induced fainting
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by mjswthrt(f): 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Pray for her
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Screw induced fainting
ewoooooo
*faints*
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2016
HateU2:
ewoooooo
*faints*

Why you dey faint already, without the screw?
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by jbazic(m): 12:10am On Mar 03, 2016
I di too much guy... But u don ejaculate b4 she faints?
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Sircuba: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2016
d truth of the scene is dat...i was confused and my ---- went down like unwater leaf...despite in AC...i dont know wher the sweat came from im sweating like person em bicycle spoil on highway...she later wake sha by hersef afta an hour...im shock
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Pinkyberry2(f): 11:59am On Mar 03, 2016
capsule:
Jst throw her over the fence of ya compound...she will wake up later...
evil.
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by kyennygeo73(f): 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
end time happenings
Re: ...what To Do When She Fainted During SEX.... by Sircuba: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
kyennygeo73:
end time happenings ,frm pleasure to unknown paradise,malicious fucker@op
NOT wat u think...she is cool n i gain more respect now than before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Unclad Pregnant Women / The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) / The Redpill Doesn't Always Work. I Rarely Works On Smart Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.