Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) (1511 Views)

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) by gistmeloveblog: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2016
How many ladies in Nigeria can do this for their man, if they had the means?

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/03/ladies-if-you-have-money-will-you-do.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) by gistmeloveblog: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Naija babe over to u
Re: Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) by cindykaey(f): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
Why should I do that? undecided
Is he lame? undecided
Re: Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) by kelvine(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
Don't ask me for anything else spoilt the gift.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If You Have The Money, Will You Do This For Your Man? (photo) by NobleAky(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
I will only accept it if it was given to me by that advert girl wearing white pants and bra on the top of some thread here on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Counter Thread - 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Lady Of Today / Why Are All The Good Men Taken? / Ladies Would Love This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.