Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Am A Nigerian Man, I Am Not Evil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Nigerian Man, I Am Not Evil (400 Views)

"I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian Man, I Am Not Evil by NikkyIvy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 02, 2016
I received this Email from a Fan and it made a lot of difference

Dear Nikky,

After reading your article on Spousal murder, I felt it imperative to add my voice to yours by boldly pointing out that SPOUSAL MURDER IS NOT A NIGERIAN THING. I am a Nigerian, a husband and a father. I have been married to my wife for seven years. In all these seven years, I am proud to say that I have never lifted a finger against her, I have been a loving, caring, stable and by God’s grace and in the words of my wife; “a super-wonderful husband and father”.

That is why I take exception to articles and stories all over the web painting Nigerian men as uncaring, callous and wife-hating husbands.

Every marriage has its ups and downs but it takes a real man to keep the flag of his marriage flying. Like every married couple, we have had our set-backs, temptations and misunderstandings but in the midst of them, we never lost sight of our love and commitment to each other. We always found a way to settle and have always pulled through together as a family.

People are always too eager to celebrate evil while Good is seen as INADEQUATE, NOT TRENDY, NOT IN VOGUE or OUT DATED. It is hard to find stories of men who are great husbands and fathers, men who love and celebrate their wives and would rather starve just to ensure that the kids have something to eat.The fact that...

READ ON HERE - http://nikkyivyblog..com.ng/2015/11/i-am-nigerian-i-am-not-evil.html
Re: I Am A Nigerian Man, I Am Not Evil by ebube89(f): 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2016
nice write up. i celebrate all d great men in nigeria cos dey r d best. GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MEN

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My First Love / Do This Sounds Add More Spices''? / A Special Appeal To Nigeria Brewery Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.