Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (40499 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by nastyesco(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2016
bqlekan:
Educational status
some guys out there won't date an OND Graduate, abeg, are they not humans?

Ethnicity
some guys would prefer a yoruba olosho to a modest Igbo girl.. all because of her ethnicity

Tribal marks
some guys would rather date a monkey than dating a modest lady with tribal marks.

Sense of dress
some guys would prefer that olosho in micro mini skirt to that deeper life lady in loose skirt... yeah she is hotter.. grin

Guy...simply put u b bast#$d...I peed in my pants for the yoruba olosho to modest ibo girl grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by bqlekan(m): 8:13am On Mar 03, 2016
nastyesco:

Guy...simply put u b bast#$d...I peed in my pants for the yoruba olosho to modest ibo girl grin grin grin grin grin
hian sad that was harsh... it is the truth tho
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by 9japrof(m): 8:18am On Mar 03, 2016
kingsilly:

To your best of knowledge, you've made a lot of sense with the above comment, you probably skipped childhood.. undecided

Thanks for reminding me that, you would make a good psychologist and sociologist. If at the end of the day you didn't in anyway study/practice any of the two abovementioned fields then bros you are goofing around.

I wonder why and how Nairaland users always poke nosed into other people's business, I have come out clean to address the issue with the people my eailier post attacked. So young man Fu*k off
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by kingsilly(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2016
9japrof:

Thanks for reminding me that, you would make a good psychologist and sociologist. If at the end of the day you didn't in anyway study/practice any of the two abovementioned fields then bros you are goofing around.

I wonder why and how Nairaland users always poke nosed into other people's business, I have come out clean to address the issue with the people my eailier post attacked. So young man Fu*k off

**yawns**
You done?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:
cooking skills

some guys will go crazy for a good cook,forgetting that relationship/marriage is not all about food,they might even let go of a gentle and beautiful lady all for food,and the cook might end up been a very wicked woman,then they will start regretting,this happens mostly to guys we know as FFO(for food only) grin
See this one, No go learn how to cook b4 another woman go collect ur hubby with food. Have n't u had that the road to a Man's heart is through good food and s*x? Lame excuse. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by midehi2(f): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2016
9japrof:

Young lady, where you at bar taking drinks when you typed this trash( cos your dp says babes like you cook no more like their mothers, buh drink up the bottles every day.

With your attributes listed on your profile, unfortunately it is ladies like you that my able professors in "womanology" and "dateamology" wrist angle always advise us to avoid like a plague.

You think this is political section that you must always criticised anyone who come for your "supposed nairaland role models" . The last time I checked we all have the right to an opinion and I don't owe you one if I desire to not to share the same sentiments with you.

Now fu*k off, I found your nose again, its in ma business
judging someone from dp shows how lame you are and checking your profile am not surprised atall, hate and poverty is written all over you, thats why you are allergic to prosperous fellow, otondo tongue
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by zeongeon: 10:02am On Mar 03, 2016
Guys forget what OP wrote...the world now just want to tell people how they should live that's why you see topics like op's all over the place...Guyz go for what you like first; if its big ass and big boobs go for it, if its virgin go for it, if its black or light skin go for it, if its bsc or ond holder, rich or poor girl go for it...Go for the lady with attributes you like and then communicate with her to know if she has other qualities you will like such as her value system, attitude etc that transcends the attributes that attracted you to her and if she does marry her.

After all there are men getting married to big booty, big boobs, virgins, tight pussy, good cook, good in bed women who are good Christians, intellectually sound and are making the mans house a home.
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by 9japrof(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2016
midehi2:

judging someone from dp shows how lame you are and checking your profile am not surprised atall, hate and poverty is written all over you, thats why you are allergic to prosperous fellow, otondo tongue

Hahaha, Really so much for prosperity, babe I can do this all year long, Buh I got no time for shit, so don't quote me again, mind your business and don't put your nose in other peoples stuff.
Jah bless
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by midehi2(f): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2016
9japrof:

Hahaha, Really so much for prosperity, babe I can do this all year long, Buh I got no time for shit, so don't quote me again, mind your business and don't put your nose in other peoples stuff.
Jah bless
gerraaaaaut here mhennn tongue
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by nastyesco(m): 10:21am On Mar 03, 2016
bqlekan:
hian sad that was harsh... it is the truth tho
Not meant to be an insult bro bt hahahaha ha cnt stop laffing
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by DrTims(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
Well I don't think any man would want to marry a wicked woman. I definitely won't want to be a victim of that. smiley
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by bqlekan(m): 10:33am On Mar 03, 2016
nastyesco:

Not meant to be an insult bro bt hahahaha ha cnt stop laffing
lol, I know jare. Don't mind me
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by misspicy(f): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
midehi2:

i want to really get the truth and i will believe you, i hope its all lies & hate?
Babes don't tell me you expect me to start denying or confirm childish gimmicks, two trolls are trying to have a field day with my moniker and you are gladly indulging them for entertainment or gossip? You have been on Nairaland far too long to engage in Trolls E- brawls,you expect me to engage this diots? considering the fact that you dating and even in love with a Nairalander,this is low coming from you,I am disappointed. if you wanna know any truth or lies,the PM is still functioning,reasonable people used it.
please believe what you want abeg angry

responded to you because of the respect I have for your moniker
#peace
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin how you figure that's how to get my attention? Like, it works magic. wink smiley

Interesting... cheesy
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Interesting... cheesy
is it? smiley
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by rhymesnoni(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
Yea evn religious wise u must see one of diz attributes en a grl 4 u 2 fall en love wit her..
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by midehi2(f): 3:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

Babes don't tell me you expect me to start denying or confirm childish gimmicks, two trolls are trying to have a field day with my moniker and you are gladly indulging them for entertainment or gossip? You have been on Nairaland far too long to engage in Trolls E- brawls,you expect me to engage this diots? considering the fact that you dating and even in love with a Nairalander,this is low coming from you,I am disappointed. if you wanna know any truth or lies,the PM is still functioning,reasonable people used it.
please believe what you want abeg angry

responded to you because of the respect I have for your moniker
#peace
usssh, this is harsh....was concerned cos of your moniker and bn that not the first time am seeing it, i ignored earlier cos i know its fallacy...bn in love with a nairalander dosnt mean one should be loosed, well, no need for pm again cos you feel am not reasonable....peace dear.
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by misspicy(f): 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
midehi2:

usssh, this is harsh....was concerned cos of your moniker and bn that not the first time am seeing it, i ignored earlier cos i know its fallacy...bn in love with a nairalander dosnt mean one should be loosed, well, no need for pm again cos you feel am not reasonable....peace dear.
please don't play concerned with me,if you was concerned why didn't you make use of the PM button,so because you see lies been mentioned on many threads(though I don't even know this) it automatically means my moniker is sleeping around,if I want to sleep around,I will gladly and boldly go into runs,so the Fcxk are you talking about?
BTW how does been in love and dating a Nairalander make one loose,answer that yourself

going by you first statement,how is that been concerned? the fxck do you mean by "gross" "choi"

midehi2:

gross!

i have seen several threads where shes bn called these names, abi plenty nairaland guys don visit there choi

like I said believe whatever you sure want to but I expected you been long here,I expected more from you,just like the oldies like you did,and you fxcking know the drill

peace
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol, Amen to what?
Amen ta the thread
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by midehi2(f): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

please don't play concerned with me,if you was concerned why didn't you make use of the PM button,so because you see lies been mentioned on many threads(though I don't even know this) it automatically means my moniker is sleeping around,if I want to sleep around,I will gladly and boldly go into runs,so the Fcxk are you talking about?
BTW how does been in love and dating a Nairalander make one loose,answer that yourself

going by you first statement,how is that been concerned? the fxck do you mean by "gross" "choi"

like I said believe whatever you sure want to but I expected you been long here,I expected more from you,just like the oldies like you did,and you fxcking know the drill

peace
hey! apology for intruding into your matter, hope accepted

peace
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by misspicy(f): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
midehi2:

hey! apology for intruding into your matter, hope accepted

peace
Better,next time show your true colour and never patronize me,am not a kid

ask dollyjoy I detest hypocrites

peace
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by midehi2(f): 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

peace
your world dear, you can live it the way you like, your fvcking business

am out
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by misspicy(f): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
midehi2:

your world dear, you can live it the way you like, your fvcking business

am out
Its your fxcking life too,you can use it the way you fxcking want,carrying rumours around and gossiping,its in the blood

peace
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

peace
what is the matter spicy?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
what is the matter spicy?
sorry love,just a gossiper famzing me

how is your day going,writing exam?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

sorry love,just a gossiper famzing me

how is your day going,writing exam?
ooooh,i just read it all now,well people will talk but you ALONE know yourself,you know the truth and that supercede all. It well dear!

My day is going fine oo,no am not.
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by misspicy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
ooooh,i just read it all now,well people will talk but you ALONE know yourself,you know the truth and that supercede all. It well dear!

My day is going fine oo,no am not.
lol cheesy,like I care,most of them don't know me beyond misspicy,most never seen ordinary picture of me o,awon alakori,sister Marys grin

so what explains you absence na,I miss you o grin
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Austeenite(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
You are damn right Bro!
bqlekan:
though I'm guilty of number two.. cheesy you know, no one wants to end up with children looking like orang-utan grin
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

lol cheesy,like I care,most of them don't know me beyond misspicy,most never seen ordinary picture of me o,awon alakori,sister Marys grin

so what explains you absence na,I miss you o grin
cheesycheesy so right on that,surprisingly that is what makes social media interesting,it left for one to either ignore or retailate whichever way,one will still sign out and life will still be normal,like nothing happened at all..wink

eerm,i am just lowkey oo,tryna do something worthwhile with my time ooocheesycheesywink
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by misspicy(f): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy so right on that,surprisingly that is what makes social media interesting,it left for one to either ignore or retailate whichever way,one will still sign out and life will still be normal,like nothing happened at all..wink

eerm,i am just lowkey oo,tryna do something worthwhile with my time ooocheesycheesywink
surely do ignore fools but that girl famzing me,I wouldn't ignore,was disappointed at her hypocrisy kettle calling pot black grin

lol,hope it is yielding
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by dollyjoy(f): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:

surely do ignore fools but that girl famzing me,I wouldn't ignore,was disappointed at her hypocrisy kettle calling pot black grin

lol,hope it is yielding
cheesycheesycheesy it an irony.

Sure it is oocheesy
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, you are so on point.. Lemme add my own to the list

9. Tight Kitty-Cat

I can't but smh each time I hear guys saying they can't date a lady whose kitty-cat is loose.. All I know is that it's not kitty-cat that defines a lady.. However, it doesn't matter whether it's as wide as Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. A lady might have a tight kitty-cat and won't make a good wife while a lady might have a loose kitty-cat and will make a good wife. This implies that the tightness of kitty-cats has led many dudes into wrong choice cheesy

10. Walking Steps

I have no atom of regard for guys who lose their right sense of reasoning when they see a lady cat-walking like Beyonce, and will wan to die on top her neck.. All I know is that it doesn't matter how a lady walks, whether she walks sideways like a crab, or she walks slowly like a tortoise; all that matter is true love cheesy
Most of the ladies who use to bash you for your thread of ten commandments are the ones clicking likes to that your number 9 commandment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.