Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship (40468 Views)

Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos / 4 Huge Mistakes Made By Guys That Land Them In The Friend Zone / 8 attributes Girls Check In A Guy That Land Them Into Bad Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by midehi2(f): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Well, thats ur own believe sweetheart. I totally believed and still believe that misspicy derives pleasure in sharing her pvssy for small nairaland boys to have a feast on.
*deep sigh*
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
midehi2:

*deep sigh*
Hmmm. though its her life, so she can give her pvssy to even a mad man to devour if it pleases her.
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe

So which of these things you think you'll do well to attract a dude with?

.. Whip my hair back nd forth grin
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:

.. Whip my hair back nd forth grin
grin grin grin how you figure that's how to get my attention? Like, it works magic. wink smiley
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Dennygirl: 12:02am On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Who be this one again, ehn? lol
I know you too well don't pretend
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

I know you too well, don't pretend
Ohhh. now i know you.

And i believe you also know me too well that am not good at prentending. so i believe you shouldnt have added "pretend" to what you said.

Modify your post and remove my name.

CHEERS!
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Dennygirl: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Ohhh. now i know you.

And i believe you also know me too well that am not good at prentending. so i believe you shouldnt have added "pretend" to what you said.

Modify your post and remove my name.

CHEERS!
Edit yours too to remove your name, you boost that you are no longer coming back to Nl.

You no try at all, are you no longer on fb?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

Edit yours too to remove your name, you boost that you are no longer coming back to Nl.

You no try at all, are you no longer on fb?
Are you judging me?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2016
Amen!
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Dennygirl: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Are you judging me?
I only remind you of your words dear, I can't judge you owiaba! Bo dia ye?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

I only remind you of your words dear, I can't judge you owiaba! Bo dia ye?
There is no need for these. Who told you i'm the one using this monicker?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Dennygirl: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

There is no need for these. Who told you i'm the one using this monicker?
C'mon! I know how you post , you and spicy are always fighting. Then I know you're Mr Carrot's friend. Anyway I am not here to meet you.
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Dennygirl:

C'mon! I know how you post , you and spicy are always fighting. Then I know you're Mr Carrot's friend. Anyway I am not here to meet you.
Better!
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Dennygirl: 12:41am On Mar 03, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Better!
You never get rid of your pride?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Modenzy: 12:57am On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, you are so on point.. Lemme add my own to the list

9. Tight Kitty-Cat

I can't but smh each time I hear guys saying they can't date a lady whose kitty-cat is loose.. All I know is that it's not kitty-cat that defines a lady.. However, it doesn't matter whether it's as wide as Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. A lady might have a tight kitty-cat and won't make a good wife while a lady might have a loose kitty-cat and will make a good wife. This implies that the tightness of kitty-cats has led many dudes into wrong choice cheesy

10. Walking Steps

I have no atom of regard for guys who lose their right sense of reasoning when they see a lady cat-walking like Beyonce, and will wan to die on top her neck.. All I know is that it doesn't matter how a lady walks, whether she walks sideways like a crab, or she walks slowly like a tortoise; all that matter is true love cheesy
prof. TOSIN. Eku ise ooo
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by blaxx: 1:22am On Mar 03, 2016
Michellla:
4. Experienced in several sex positions The world has gone weird that you will hear some guys saying they cannot date/marry a lady who is not experienced in sex let alone a virgin lady. Most guys are obsessed with ladies who during love making give them scissors-kick style, cow girl, reverse cow, hot doggy, girl style, devastating Mouth Action etc.
and when you show them all them skills they'd tag you a hoe grin
sure. if she ain't a how, how did she know all them skills?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Cavenchy(m): 3:13am On Mar 03, 2016
Funny thing is a girl who possesses a combination of all the listed things in first page from different NLders, would be Number 1 on most Nigerian men's lists. Observing one point as stand alone rarely ever occurs practically, people rarely marry just cos of Angelic voice alone, what if she looks like Abanobi aka. Cherise?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2016
Modenzy:
prof. TOSIN. Eku ise ooo
Baba, I hail oooo cheesy
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Teddeebear: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2016
misspicy:
cooking skills

some guys will go crazy for a good cook,forgetting that relationship/marriage is not all about food,they might even let go of a gentle and beautiful lady all for food,and the cook might end up been a very wicked woman,then they will start regretting,this happens mostly to guys we know as FFO(for food only) grin
which kind play be this go learn how to cook joor …
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Edipee(m): 6:07am On Mar 03, 2016
Please, tell them.
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 03, 2016
Hattchett:
[b]Here comes the inbred retard.
What do you get from compiling lists centred on peoples live, even though they are purely lies?

What do you gain from critically analysing the lives of people you don't know?

Does that makes you better than them, a happy person, pay your bills?

Do you know why they makes those choices?

Is it you fücking business how they chose/choose to live their life?

Did they come to you seeking for help?

NO!

So, I really don't see why you should get yourself involved in an act of maximum fückery such as this.

I thought your absence here was due to the fact that you have gotten a job, or, perharps, engrossed in a sober reflection, to find a way of bettering your wretched state, but no. You were prolly using you demonic lens to view and see into what goes on in the lives of people, and design it into an epistle, and then post it up and one brainless MOD sends it to the front page.

How can a man be this pathetic?

Don't you have priorities in life?

Where you brought forth to become a wasted entity on planet earth?

Do you want your mother to regret ever meeting your father?

Where is your dignity?

Such a scum of the earth!

After, we will blame Buhari for our problems when peeps like you are in hiding contributing to the woes of this country.

A wise move will be to mobilise willing hands and search every nook and cranny and smoke out all rumour mongers spreading lies and justice should do unto them what it deems fit.

May moloch fill your nights with heart-wrenching, terrifying nightmares!

Ewu of no comparison!
Useless fücktard![/b]
Egbon hattchett, we know say economy bad, but no be op cause am na, na #wakawakababa. Carry ur frustration go meet him. Ur own too much abeg
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by 9japrof(m): 7:10am On Mar 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Which day u don see me dey claim champion for nairaland? I'm only enjoying myself here on nairaland, nothing me

Bro, you don't know me to jump into conclusion that I will end up having a worse relationship life

Was ma statement a joke ? yea kind of, Was it harsh and maybe offensive ? maybe , Do I apologise ? Yea I did . Don't take it personal.

Just that what came to ma mind are those book hawkers who hawk get rich books on traffic, while they are the epitome of poverty.

I ask for an undeserved apology.
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by wristbangle: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2016
QueenValerie:
Amen!

Lol, Amen to what?
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by wristbangle: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2016
Teddeebear:
which kind play be this go learn how to cook joor …

Lol, u dey mind am. If her husband go sleep with their maid, dem go dey call all men "dog"
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by wristbangle: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2016
bqlekan:

hanhan.. bros @ emboldened. reflect kor.. i guess you've never met extremely pretty ladies with tribal marks. modest, intelligent and complete yard of wife material.. grin

If u see one, abeg don't hesitate to let me know. wink
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by bqlekan(m): 7:28am On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

If u see one, abeg don't hesitate to let me know. wink

no wahala, make i talk to my cousin if she fit leave the man she dey date for you... grin
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by wristbangle: 7:36am On Mar 03, 2016
bqlekan:

no wahala, make i talk to my cousin if she fit leave the man she dey date for you... grin

cheesy bros abeg I no want wahala. U want make her bf descend on me? cry
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by 9japrof(m): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2016
midehi2:

and who told you they are not making money, pls are you making money?

Young lady, where you at bar taking drinks when you typed this trash( cos your dp says babes like you cook no more like their mothers, buh drink up the bottles every day.

With your attributes listed on your profile, unfortunately it is ladies like you that my able professors in "womanology" and "dateamology" wrist angle always advise us to avoid like a plague.

You think this is political section that you must always criticised anyone who come for your "supposed nairaland role models" . The last time I checked we all have the right to an opinion and I don't owe you one if I desire to not to share the same sentiments with you.

Now fu*k off, I found your nose again, its in ma business
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by bqlekan(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

cheesy bros abeg I no want wahala. U want make her bf descend on me? cry
dont worry, he is just an army cadet.. he wont do you nada cheesy
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by wristbangle: 7:54am On Mar 03, 2016
bqlekan:

dont worry, he is just an army cadet.. he wont do you nada cheesy

#running away#
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by bqlekan(m): 7:55am On Mar 03, 2016
wristbangle:

#running away#
hahahaha.. bros oooo cheesy the fear of NA is the Apex of wisdom cheesy
Re: 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship by Ravenna: 8:08am On Mar 03, 2016
See yeye list..
Are they not humans?!
It's the type of op that will end up marying mammy water.
I can marry for Beauty, banging body and money.
To hell with tribal marks, unintelligent and co, women are humans, you'l be suprised how fast she can learn and change else you suck too.
Iron sharpens iron.
"If you have only $2 left in your life, use one to buy bread and the other a rose" ~Chinese proverb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.