Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' (40621 Views)

How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by ndcide(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
This is some third world bullshit... angry angry

That 14 year old delinquent ran away from home with a Man whom she probably felt loved her more than her parents. She isnt the first to do it neither would she be the last.

This has nothing to do with Juju.

Okija juju, third world bullshit?

It's not necessary to lie to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Ganjafama(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Epatty:
Am sure d guy used charm on her. Trust no one. Tnx to God she's re-united to ha parents.
I feel like touching you. I would want you to follow me but on ur own volition.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by 9jatatafo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
How come the interviewer didn't ask her about sex and pregnancy? OP sef I nor just understand this matter. She marry Yellow? Yellow touch her kpekus? Make we know as we go take deal with Yellow
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by ziggy1702(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
honestly this story had been so distorted, consorted,resorted and every other sorted that you can think of. i dont believe this version though cos i heard another version with her own voice on it, please lets not use this story to start a tribal discrimination because the press are trying to over sensationalise it without digging deep to get the original version

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Masculity(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
kilode100:
I don tire for this story jhor. Una can like to overdo something..

let them take this stuf to the court and allow us to concentrate on national issues jare.

5 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Psylas(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Irore:

No good questions like 1. Did Yinusa have sex with you while in Kano? 2. Have you ever had sex or slept with him while in Yenagoa. 3. Were you a virgin before you met Yinusa. 4. What kind of vehicle took you to Kano as you can try remember? 5. Did you sleep in the emir's place and for how many days? 6. Are you pregnant? 7. Do you know who impregnated you? 8. If pregnant, would you have the baby or abort it.9. Now that your response to most of the questions are 'I don't know', are you now conscious enough. 10. From your experience as SU and your experience as a forced convert, which religion would you prefer, Christianity or Islam?. 11. If Yinusa and his parents come asking for your hand in marriage, would you accept? etc.
She was taken away 7 months ago and now with 5 months pregnancy, she couldn't tell how she found herself there, she can't tell most of the things that happened to her because they used juju

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by emi14: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ese is under age 14 0r 17 years old for cry out loud. Her parents or guardian has the valid consent, she is a minor. If mr. Yunuse didn't get any approval from the parents abduction or kidnap, rape possibly defilement should be investigated. (Lawyers in the house help out) Case of statutory rape and kidnap is very possible. Let us learn how to call evil-evil.

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
ndcide:

Okija juju, third world bullshit?

It's not necessary to lie to yourself.

Bro.. Juju is absolute bullshit.

Even in the U.S, many teenagers have done this exact same thing this kid did.

My best guess is that he was a customer that used to come to her mums shop, buy her candy and sweets, give her money every noow and then, tell her sweet things that a juvenile girl likes to hear, she thinks she is in Romeo and Juliet world and can live happily ever after with the dude. He one days prompts her to run away with him to where he can shower her with all the loving in the world without the interferance of her annoying parents who make her work morning to night in the food shop. She agrees and ...................................... You can complete the story.

It was not juju bro.. Its just a kid that fhucked up big.

She was coerced not "juju'ed".. grin

The Gods are wise..

3 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by BlackPencil: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
Some parents are really care less.
People just dey born like kilode
Birth one or two kids , and take proper care of them. Nobody dey carry pikin enter grave.
Imagine a little girl that should be home studying after school . Instead, she dey go sell food for her mama , while her papa go dey somewhere dey drink ogogolo.

Northerners birth like pigs. Y'all should have self control and stop filling our planet with kids that will grow up to become so useless (bombers,thieves, murderers , etc)
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Achorise: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Now that the man is a northerner ,it not a crime, the soldiers won't be unleashed to arrest both the emire and all those connected to the abduction.If it was other tribe, all the security agencies will be @ work to nail the pepertrators.One naija indeed. pretence and lack of boldness is one of Nigeria's deepest problems. No more Nigeria but one Nigeria.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by juman(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
The issue is now politics.

The girl ran away with the guy. Simple as ABC.

But the guy relations supposed to have return the girl immediately. But anyway villagers behave strangely.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by maxti: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
jane0000:
Mtcheww.

Why that?
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by fairheven: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Aplaudez:
Thank GOD for my wife save delivery yesterday!
Guys kept liking and sharing my baby's pics!
love Nairaland! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros!
This is the 7th time in seven years you are telling us about your wifey delivery... I beg u be father Abraham undecided
Well, Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by BUSHHUNTER: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
That girl knows what she's doing....nobody jazz her

She preferred abok! D!ck to her parent

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Jayuba(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
I said d guy used jazz on her.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Reptyle(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
"Touch and follow" hey?

Sounds like a convenient excuse for getting out of her parent's hot water to me.

My conclusion is that this young lady eloped with her lover for reasons yet undisclosed or unknown.

All the same, Yinusa still needs to face the law because he as an older person should have known better than to elope with a minor.

He may claim ignorance of the law in this situation but as held by law, Ignorantia juris non excusat

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Niceiroko: 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
ope u hv brains
kilode100:
I don tire for this story jhor. Una can like to overdo something..

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
sun newspapers when did u guys interview her i smell lies
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by 1wolex85: 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
But this is selective remembrance. She remembers that they converted her to Islam and that there was no marriage but does not remember how she got to kano, hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by tinsel: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2016
Psylas:
She was taken away 7 months ago and now with 5 months pregnancy, she couldn't tell how she found herself there, she can't tell most of the things that happened to her because they used juju
So in this modern age, you believe in nonsense juju?

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by derecho(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:
This is heartbreaking. See how they kidnap, rape and force children to join their religion. This is a human rights issue, now she has to carry the ediot's baby, Chai Yinusa should not go free. Never knew "Touch and follow" was real, hmmm
itz real my sister.But will only work if the victim is a noisemaker bereft of the power of God.

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by grandlexuz(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
WiseBully:
I was expecting someone to mystify this drama at some point, and finally the chief cast hasn't left me in limbo. Ese, shut up!!! You ran away because you were thinking with your "thigh brain"! Your voyage with that dude wasn't an overnight plot...you spent days and night scheming it, then it clicked. I'd advise you to seek forgiveness from those you've robed with your national ignominy by this drama of child depravity and adult perversion.

Heaven show you mercy and grace to restart your broken life in JESUS' name. Amen.

Keep Jesus yi name out of this. You castrated bully. That little girl has been through somuch. It is easy for you to rant cos you think you are a wise bully.

3 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
For those who doubt her words I feel pity for you. Its her word against yours and his. If she says she knows nothing about how she followed Yinusa and he says she followed him willfully whom would you believe, a 14yrs old minor or a 22 yr old adult who is from a region known for fetish practices.

I would like to believe that it was God that ultimately fought for her and brought her out using human agents. For her case to receive this much attention can only be God especially since she was involved in soul winning in school

From her account it shows she was in a loving environment in school and at home so had no reason to elope from her area all the way to Yinusas place. If she had any previous record of stubbornness and carefree living we would have been told but even her school mates spoke well of her so to me she was manipulated but thank God she is back and alive.

I also cannot imagine what muslims regard as conversion. So she was converted by reciting a language she did not understand? And u claim she willfully converted? Thank God she said in this interview ....." I AM SU" and not I was.

5 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by vislabraye(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Anyone who says this girl eloped on her own accord is an evil person. This story is touching.
This is not like the other story between Audu's sons and one girl like that who claimed she was raped.
Where are all tbe human right activists ? Where are the girl child activists ? Where are all the BBOG campaigners ?

2 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by vRendoh(m): 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
grin grin grin

Banga soup and starch. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by derecho(m): 3:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pidggin:
This is heartbreaking. See how they kidnap, rape and force children to join their religion. This is a human rights issue, now she has to carry the ediot's baby, Chai Yinusa should not go free. Never knew "Touch and follow" was real, hmmm
itz real my sister.But will only work if the victim is a noisemaker bereft of the power of God.
By noisemaker,I mean claiming all the claimables from the bible and boasting but not genuinely born again.
The devil is not intimidated by church activities or associations.The only thing he respects is God's nature(holiness)in a person.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by MCRUEMUS: 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
sinkhole:
This whole Ese thing is so confusing! We seriously need a proffesional psychologist to investigate this girl. The whole issue is being made to look so mysterious and the muslims (especially the Hausas) are being made to look like they posses some mysterious mind engineering techniques!
I just cant follow all these trash
FOR UR INFO MUSLEM ARE KNOWN HABALIST. THAT BASTARD ANIMAL GUY SHOULD BE BURN ALIVE. USELESS BEAST
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by ATajur(m): 3:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
HAH:
This. Yunusa sef so na this ugly village girl him dey go do touch and follow for ? When there are beautiful billionaire daughters of the likes of Dangote, otedola and indimi.

Abeg abeg abeg

so, do u agree mr yunusa use touch and follow to this girl? she follow him intentionally nothin like touch and follow

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Jimi23(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
This appears doctored. She didn't recognise her mum in Kano all of a sudden she does now? Was she a virgin when she left Yenegoa. She is a minor, yes. Yinusa was wrong. It appears she is a minor who eloped with her lover. Her parents should be honest. She may have been wayward b4 she eloped. She may be pretending to dance to their tune and be plotting to elope again. They should stop with the cover up, quit acting like Ese is a saint and talk some sense into their daughter! I hope yinusa will be lawfully dealt with.

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by HAH: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
ATajur:

so, do u agree mr yunusa use touch and follow to this girl? she follow him intentionally nothin like touch and follow

The is just lying there was no touch and follow used on her, she just followed her lover,

Some people think a 14 years old is a small child just remember what you were able to do at that age then you will know she is just playing with people after been busted with her boyfriend

2 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
9jatatafo:
How come the interviewer didn't ask her about sex and pregnancy? OP sef I nor just understand this matter. She marry Yellow? Yellow touch her kpekus? Make we know as we go take deal with Yellow

She's a child. What planet are you from? Even if he asked, you think such will be printed.

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by mildflame: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
This is some third world bullshit... angry angry

That 14 year old delinquent ran away from home with a Man whom she probably felt loved her more than her parents. She isnt the first to do it neither would she be the last.

This has nothing to do with Juju.

I was thinking same not until after this interview... The LOW LIFE A-BOKI not only CHARMED her but have consistently been DRUGING n BRAINWASHING her. ALLA-H I 4burn d guy PR-ICK BASTARD REPROBATE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.