Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' (40622 Views)

How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Epatty(f): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ganjafama:
I feel like touching you. I would want you to follow me but on ur own volition.
joker

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Fhowe: 6:16am On Mar 07, 2016
i smell lies she was fully aware of what she did but she is lucky her mother and family did not give up on her .She is saying this just to save face i shake my head for the kind of girls we have in this generation they do something intentionally then they try to save face by putting the blame on others when we all know the truth
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Gunsound(m): 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Pidggin:
This is heartbreaking. See how they kidnap, rape and force children to join their religion. This is a human rights issue, now she has to carry the ediot's baby, Chai Yinusa should not go free. Never knew "Touch and follow" was real, hmmm

see thiss mama and the nonsense she dey talk
you need serious floging.

Shake my head nd zoom of with my car leavin u in dust*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.