Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' (40620 Views)

How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage / Ese Oruru's Elder Brother: "I’m 16, Ese Can’t Be 17" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Ekakamba: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
So you think journalists just type and print interviews exactly the way it was carried? Chai! [deyote author=pearlejiro post=43446493]So na this small 14 year old girl dey speak big grammer for her age?

Those are the only [b]two occasions [/b]that I have gone to the hospital.

Yes, I am in the SU, but they took it to the senior students and the senior students started misbehaving. So, we in the junior class took our own to a different level to [b]sanitise [/b]the whole thing.

Abegi....make I hear word[/quote]
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by MadCow1: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
mildflame:

I was thinking same not until after this interview... The LOW LIFE A-BOKI not only CHARMED her but have consistently been DRUGING n BRAINWASHING her. ALLA-H I 4burn d guy PR-ICK BASTARD REPROBATE

Lemme ask you 1 question..

Do you believe that the guy who hacked off his mothers head for rituals would have become filthy rich if he had succeeded in getting away with the severed head?

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by SITS: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
Jimi23:
This appears doctored. She didn't recognise her mum in Kano all of a sudden she does now? Was she a virgin when she left Yenegoa. She is a minor, yes. Yinusa was wrong. It appears she is a minor who eloped with her lover. Her parents should be honest. She may have been wayward b4 she eloped. She may be pretending to dance to their tune and be plotting to elope again. They should stop with the cover up, quit acting like Ese is a saint and talk some sense into their daughter! I hope yinusa will be lawfully dealt with.

No matter her sexual state before her abduction, if her age of 14 or 17 is correct, she ought to be seen as a minor and absorbed of any blame in her present ordeal. The first law of child sexual abuse or molestation is that the abused must be absorbed of any blame. All blame should go to the abuser and his direct or remote collaborators in this case. This is a test for the law enforcement agencies. I hope they all rise up to the challenge to enhance national cohesion.

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by MCRUEMUS: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
1wolex85:
But this is selective remembrance. She remembers that they converted her to Islam and that there was no marriage but does not remember how she got to kano, hmmm
DID U READ D POST? THE ANIMAL ABOKI USE CHARM TO DECEIVE HER TO KANO. SHE WILL DEFINITELY REMEMBER HOW THOSE BEAST WORE HER THAT CHARM CLOTHE THEY CALL HAJAB TO CONVERT HER. WHY IS IT THAT D FIRST THING THEY THOUGHT NECESSARY WAS TO TURN HER FAITH FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM. WHY MUST WE LIVE TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by olisaEze(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2016
This is a little girl that has been abused sexually mentally and emotionally, her family has gone through hell. I think the emir of kano and his representatives in the palace should be ashamed of themselves 4not making the sick keke rider return her as soon as him and his father brought her to them. Instead they tried 2score cheap religious points by supporting that sham of a conversion and announcing it. Shame on every adult there that was involved in this sick exercise of depravity.

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by fF01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dis abokii Yellow should b nailed!
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by kaelz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
porshuch:
I think she's not pregnant, because you no fit hide 5months pregnancy. From this story, I think the girl just followed the guy, because she's feeling sorry for what she did, if it was a clear case of kidnap, she won't expect her mother to beat her. I think Ese intentionally followed Mr yellow to kano.
Na Correct touch n Follow d guy do dat girl oo, Its very common about Hausa Peepz.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Pidggin(f): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
derecho:
itz real my sister.But will only work if the victim is a noisemaker bereft of the power of God.
By noisemaker,I mean claiming all the claimables from the bible and boasting but not genuinely born again.
The devil is not intimidated by church activities or associations.The only thing he respects is God's nature(holiness)in a person.

So true my brother
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Ekakamba: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2016
Making FP for the first time! Information well dessiminated. Merci grin cool
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by 1wolex85: 4:26pm On Mar 03, 2016
MCRUEMUS:
DID U READ D POST? THE ANIMAL ABOKI USE CHARM TO DECEIVE HER TO KANO. SHE WILL DEFINITELY REMEMBER HOW THOSE BEAST WORE HER THAT CHARM CLOTHE THEY CALL HAJAB TO CONVERT HER. WHY IS IT THAT D FIRST THING THEY THOUGHT NECESSARY WAS TO TURN HER FAITH FROM CHRISTIANITY TO ISLAM. WHY MUST WE LIVE TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY

It is you that didnt read the post. There were other things she does not remeber happening in kano but she specifically remembered converting to Islam? Is it that the jazz worked sometimes and didnt work at other times?
If she was 'jazzed', why then is she afraid that her mother will punish her for 'what she did'?

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
That jazz must have been prepared from the Emir's Palace.

That was exactly how Sanusi Lamido Sanudo used “Touch & Follow” on his CBN Mistress - Mrs Maryam Yaro (A married mother of 2).

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/137242-exclusive-sanusi-lamido-his-cbn-mistress-and-their-sweetheart-escapades.html

How I wish TonyeBarcanista can use Touch & Follow on 1 of his (SLS) daughters too! grin
AMen to your prayer boss
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by SURElee(f): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
The girls face and mouth in that hijab cracks me up anytime. Walai! That Yinusa abi na yellow or black should be locked up in a maximum prison.

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by ManTiger(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
When I was growing, one thing my parent don't like is a muslim friend, I never knew why until when a boy in the neighbourhood tested a charm on his friend. He is a muslim of course. A religion that advocate for war and support the use of charm is not a religion. It is a cult group!

Take offence if you like!

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by God2man(m): 4:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bewitchment.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
1wolex85:

It is you that didnt read the post. There were other things she does not remeber happening in kano but she specifically remembered converting to Islam? Is it that the jazz worked sometimes and didnt work at other times?
If she was 'jazzed', why then is she afraid that her mother will punish her for 'what she did'?

Touch and follow works thus: Your controller is your commander and he/she alone will you know and obey for the time the charm is working. Places and people are unknown but somehow registers in your subconscious.

How do I know this? When Lagos was hit with touch and follow jazz epidemic 12 to 15yrs back a friend of mine had a taste of it and narrated his ordeal after the effect wore off.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Jacks14: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Abeg sauce this rice

*Edited*

And the senior paedophile(Yinuna's father) still has the effrontery & guts to say he's son didn't do any wrong??

This man is just a high profiled animal
typical example of some that doesn't Have respect for his own parent...get a life
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Olaone1: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
This girl is a useless girl. Assuming she was truly interviewed as stated here, I can say she eloped with the guy. Her regular "I don't know" only served as a stabilizer. She knew about everything and she was already dating the guy in Bayelsa.

This is why she's afraid of punishment because she's actually culpable. So, she saw her mum in Kano but she didn't scream or say anything in order to set herself free? She was just following him..... from Kura to the Emir's palace? And, at night she spread 'it' wide open. No questions....no remonstrations. Tell it to the marines, please. What a liar!

4 Likes

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by 9jatatafo(m): 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
ProfTPE:

She's a child. What planet are you from? Even if he asked, you think such will be printed.

You can say she is a child but I am 100% sure that Yellow had canal knowledge of that girl. I am from Pluto
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by YelloweWest: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Why them no ask her who give her belle?
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by mildflame: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:

Lemme ask you 1 question..

Do you believe that the guy who hacked off his mothers head for rituals would have become filthy rich if he had succeeded in getting away with the severed head?

Do I believe? I don't like being PRESUMPTUOUS but do I believe in the existence of JUJU WITCHCRAFT n there vices ?YES
Fact is ur BELIEF is EVERYTHING
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by porshuch: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
kaelz:
Na Correct touch n Follow d guy do dat girl oo, Its very common about Hausa Peepz.
sorry I don't believe that juju works.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by mildflame: 4:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
1wolex85:

Why do RAPED victims always feel GUILTY, then a 14yr old child from a struggling family
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by SweetSoup(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
She does not know how they got to Kano but she knew they didn't go with his keke cos his keke is at home... Me think little Ese isn't telling the truth here...

1 Like

Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by joyandfaith: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
MadCow1:
This is some third world bullshit... angry angry

That 14 year old delinquent ran away from home with a Man whom she probably felt loved her more than her parents. She isnt the first to do it neither would she be the last.

This has nothing to do with Juju.

mad cow, there is hypnosis
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by darlenese(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Oooôoo ooooh
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by gbens2000(m): 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
IT IS ONLY ESE, And Family are talking. WHEN THEY ARE DONE LET US HEAR THE CRIMINAL YINUSA TALK HIS OWN SIDE OF THE STORY AND THAT WILL BE WHEN HE IS ARRESTED BECAUSE IT IS WICKED AND CRIMINAL FOR THE AUTHORITIES TO BE PUTTING HIM INTO HIDING AFTER ALL WHAT THE VICTIM AND HER FAMILY WENT THROUGH
i tot he was arrested?did they release him.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by biosepeter1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
missdebs:
for all the aethists in the house, touch and follow is very real

It's atheist.. OK!
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by gbens2000(m): 5:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
Irore:

No good questions like 1. Did Yinusa have sex with you while in Kano? 2. Have you ever had sex or slept with him while in Yenagoa. 3. Were you a virgin before you met Yinusa. 4. What kind of vehicle took you to Kano as you can try remember? 5. Did you sleep in the emir's place and for how many days? 6. Are you pregnant? 7. Do you know who impregnated you? 8. If pregnant, would you have the baby or abort it.9. Now that your response to most of the questions are 'I don't know', are you now conscious enough. 10. From your experience as SU and your experience as a forced convert, which religion would you prefer, Christianity or Islam?. 11. If Yinusa and his parents come asking for your hand in marriage, would you accept? etc.
i guess u are a journalist.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by kay29000(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
I think this girl has mental issues.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Jacko01: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Wen i was yung all dese aboki arund us lik to play wit small children.... We thot they wer noce touchin touchin som1.... Do u knw hw many children hav been taken to north during the 90s... Haausas do this a lot n kids who are naive and shy are easy to fall victim. Please if u see any hausa guy playin wif ur daughter or son sef jus know der are plans to take them north and make them sex slavesslaves....i blame d gal fo shinin teeth n playin wif them.... Now she wil learn her lesson.... Let them give birth to the child and just hand the baby to the yinusa to prevent further wahala
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by MadCow1: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
joyandfaith:

mad cow, there is hypnosis

I can accept this ahead of 'touch & follow' juju

But I maintain that she ran away from home deliberately.
Re: Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' by Orikinla(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
missdebs:
for all the aethists in the house, touch and follow is very real
. Exactly what most kidnappers use. A girl was a victim on her way to the bank and the kidnappers collected the N200, 000 given to her to deposit in the bank. The demonic Hausa kidnapper and rapist used their Hausa charms on Ese. Satanic Hausa terrorists. I grew up among Hausas and some are still staying where I am now. They fear me, because I know all their secrets. And I have stopped them from charming many vulnerable girls who come to buy pure water and other things they sell. Beware of them everywhere. They do rituals with water poured on a slate with written letters in Arabic and then drink the potion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Car Thief Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / SA Couple Caught Selling Lion's Head To Traditional Healer (graphic PIX) / SARS Kills Babatunde Rafiu In Iwo, Osun State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.