Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo (56512 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde / Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by NwaliE01: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

she is just 14 undecided why would someone lecherously look at her
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Sammyashol(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2016
g
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by leksy07(m): 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

u called a gal with that kind front package just 14? guy 4gt the age!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Tobium1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

De same ese osuru who eloped wit her boyfrnd is 14
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Jacko01: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Exercise oh u don dey big
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by scachy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Why is that man @ their back shining his teeth
Lol,my people are very funny. Bros na Who u dey ask? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
leksy07:

u called a gal with that kind front package just 14? guy 4gt the age!!!!!!!

Hold yasef brother , 4 yrs to go grin

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:46pm On Mar 03, 2016
Tobium1:

De same ese osuru who eloped wit her boyfrnd is 14

Well she is not ese
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by ellechrystal(f): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

someone may look at her in that manner cos she is all made up like an adult, hair n all. infact she looks above 20 pardon me pls

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Lyoncrescent: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
There are so many potential yunusa yellows on this thread. Keep it together. Shes a minor. In other unrelated news , omotola needs to start acting again. That's her talent and I think shes one of nollywoods all time best
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by HRich(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
I don't know why i'm always unlucky here, i'm always banned like a lasser fever rat.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by MKO4ever(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Remember Ese Oruru is also 14

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Babyphinas(f): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Iprofit: 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you the father?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
scachy:

Lol,my people are very funny. Bros na Who u dey ask? grin grin
people who might have an idea
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
MKO4ever:

Remember Ese Oruru is also 14

Remember she is not Ese cool
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by dhesmond(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Lord are you telling me that's the woman of my dream? @daughter?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iprofit:
Are you the father?

No . But its not right to be depraved
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
ellechrystal:

someone may look at her in that manner cos she is all made up like an adult, hair n all. infact she looks above 20 pardon me pls

ikr ... some Adam Johnson things cheesy
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Sayelabola(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Omotola doesnt flaunt her first daughter undecided

You are right.

She loves to flaunt Meraiah alone.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Iprofit: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No . But its not right to be depraved
How sure are you,she's 14 thats my point....
Are you her brother? Or a family friend?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by victorazy(m): 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Why is that man @ their back shining his teeth
You mean Jezi?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by samuel051: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
angryhow does this post stop ATM machine from telling us to wait while our transaction is processing
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Dupsy387(f): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
Pretty girl, just lke her mum.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by blazetitov: 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

well 14 or 15 cos she celebrated her birthday February . She is a very very pretty girl but dont ogle at her features , its creepy embarassed . Like the poster above me

The poster above you don drink vodka now. grin grin
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iprofit:
How sure are you,she's 14 thats my point....
Are you her brother? Or a family friend?

Omotola has two daughters Princess and Meraiah . Princess will be 19 by October or so and Meraiah turned 15 on February . I'm a blogger so I know these things wink
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by MrHackmed1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2016
gabylzy:
D gurl kelt it abeg.... wink
wilybebsy:
That BREASt

Zoe99:
Where did the large breasts come from?I'm very sure it's not frm43om her mum.I think Omotola is prettier.

In Skuki'a voive, Sr Muasbaquote author=Vodkka post=43444837]See breast tongue[/quote]
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by standgifted(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
who said the girl is 14 ..........with such big boobs?..........kikikiki. woman. watch your daughter....... free advice
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Iprofit: 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Omotola has two daughters Princess and Meraiah . Princess will be 19 by October or so and Meraiah turned 15 on February . I'm a blogger so I know these things wink
Alright i understand now
Thanks for ur time
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iprofit:
Alright i understand now
Thanks for ur time

No wahala
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by professore(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
I won't allow any girl to walk all over me,there are so many beautiful girls out there.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Iprofit: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No wahala
But they said age is just a number sha, cos looking at her,she has all the qualities of a grown up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.