Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo (56516 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde / Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sayelabola:

You are right.

She loves to flaunt Meraiah alone.

I think d reason we don't see princess (her 1st daughter) anymore is because when she used to hang out wt both her daughters, pple used to diss d princess girl as ugly and say things like she looks exactly like her father. Even her 2 boys don't get dissed like DT and are also comfortable in d limelight like meriah.

Nigerians have bad mouth and teenagers are sensitive. Princess probably excused herself from all DT humiliation. I say, good for her.

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iprofit:
But they said age is just a number sha, cos looking at her,she has all the qualities of a grown up

bro ... that saying does not apply here at all ... she's still a kid ... just like Ariel Winter of Modern Family , she developed those features early but its no reason to sexualize her

2 Likes

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Omotola doesnt flaunt her first daughter undecided
Yeah. It's really irritating to me and quite honestly seems disgraceful. You begin to wonder, is this just because the oldest daughter is "not beautiful"?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Iprofit: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

bro ... that saying does not apply here at all ... she's still a kid ... just like Ariel Winter of Modern Family , she developed those features early but its no reason to sexualize her
yah i believe you
i salute ur intelligence
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Iprofit:
yah i believe you
i salute ur intelligence

I thank God for that smiley
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Beautiful mom and daughter
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Yeah. It's really irritating to me and quite honestly seems disgraceful. You begin to wonder, is this just because the oldest daughter is "not beautiful"?

I thought about it and you know Princess is older . But I think Meraiah is an extrovert , from her IG posts she is gregarious and also wants to be a fashion designer . Meraiah appeals to the public too because of her beauty so its good for her mama's business cool
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by gabylzy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
timilehin007:
Shey na pidgin English be that your kelt for pass tense of kill or na just ur own pass tense of kill be kelt?

ehmmmmm.....
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by winniz: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
When was the last time this woman ever featured in a movie undecided
The only way this woman desperately try to stay relevant is by taking pictures up and down on social media.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by charlsecy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
deewhone:
Mehn... Early birth is good, if her daughters decide 2 marry early like she did, she becomes a young grandma
So that is what makes early parenthood good?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Sayelabola(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
janellemonae:

I think d reason we don't see princess (her 1st daughter) anymore is because when she used to hang out wt both her daughters, pple used to diss d princess girl as ugly and say things like she looks exactly like her father. Even her 2 boys don't get dissed like DT and are also comfortable in d limelight like meriah.

Nigerians have bad mouth and teenagers are sensitive. Princess probably excused herself from all DT humiliation. I say, good for her.

Yea.

But if her first son or princess was also a replicate of his or her father's image, then they would have loved to be flaunt him.

The captain is a very handsome man.

But you should know nau, that first son has no good look at all.

Let's watch out for Michael, their last son, a lefty...he is coming up with a good look.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by EMriss(m): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
stephenduru:
When you have a beautiful daughter you flaunt her.Omotola's daughter is damn pretty.The mother and daughter look like twin sisters.Like mother,like daughter!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photo-omotola-with-her-beautiful.html
coming after dis cutie...ASAP
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I thought about it and you know Princess is older . But I think Meraiah is an extrovert , from her IG posts she is gregarious and also wants to be a fashion designer . Meraiah appeals to the public too because of her beauty so its good for her mama's business cool
Well. I have older sisters. And that's not how we roll. You have to have some respect for the oldest, not flaunting only the younger ones about, gregarious or not. Although my older sisters are beautiful sha, so I guess my parents never had that conflict of interest.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by bayonino: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
winniz:
When was the last time this woman ever featured in a movie undecided
The only way this woman desperately try to stay relevant is by taking pictures up and down on social media.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by timilehin007(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ion get it still
gabylzy:

ehmmmmm.....
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by mindfreaks(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
deewhone:
Mehn... Early birth is good, if her daughters decide 2 marry early like she did, she becomes a young grandma
I hope you ain't one of those condemning Eseru from Bayelsa then?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Well. I have older sisters. And that's not how we roll. You have to have some respect for the oldest, not flaunting only the younger ones about, gregarious or not. Although my older sisters are beautiful sha, so I guess my parents never had that conflict of interest.

Errmmm .. bia mrsphyno ... by whose standard did you conclude that there is no "conflict of interest" e kwa undecided grin
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Irritating indeed. Her only fault is that she is not so pretty but she has a nice body bo.Nothwistanding, as the first daughter she deserves more attention than she is getting.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Waskolo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

she is just 14 undecided why would someone lecherously look at her

with all those big boobs? undecided
KingEbukasBlog:

she is just 14 undecided why would someone lecherously look at her

with all those big boobs?
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sayelabola:

Yea.

But if her first son or princess was also a replicate of his or her father's image, then they would have loved to be flaunt him.

The captain is a very handsome man.

But you should know nau, that first son has no good look at all.

Let's watch out for Michael, their last son, a lefty...he is coming up with a good look.

But she always flaunts her 1st son. I think its too much self. They're trying to sell him as a DJ or sthn. I tink she wants her kids in showbiz.

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I don't think u shld blame d mother if d poor girl refuses to subject herself to abuse.

If I was d mom though, I wld rather not have anyone of them follow me around if one is not okay wt d attention. These things affect children's psyches.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Kulas: 3:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
D advantages of early marriage and still remained with her husband.Not like many actress changing husband like clothes or those hitting 40 and above,yet no married. #OmtolaAroleModel.May God continue to bless u and ur family.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by dikamzy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
omotola still fine pass am self!
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Waskolo:

with all those big boobs? undecided

Hold yasef ... grin
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by ellechrystal(f): 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

ikr ... some Adam Johnson things cheesy
oh u know it, I rest ma case, u smart!!!
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by vislabraye(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
Vodkka:
See breast tongue

U be Yinusa brother This one na small geh oh...

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Vodkka(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
vislabraye:

U be Yinusa brother This one na small geh oh...

Am not much older Dan her
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Irritating indeed. Her only fault is that she is not so pretty but she has a nice body bo.Nothwistanding, as the first daughter she deserves more attention than she is getting.

You make it sound like its supposed to be ... maybe Princess does not want to live that kind of life , maybe she wants a quiet life - happy , devoid of public attention and aspersions smiley .
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Sayelabola(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
janellemonae:

But she always flaunts her 1st son. I think its too much self. They're trying to sell him as a DJ or sthn. I tink she wants her kids in showbiz.

Lol @ "sell him".
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by morganwizzy55(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
U are invited to me and omotola's daughter wedding, date 27 Dec.. Venue segment hotel Guinea.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by thelish(f): 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
Speechless3:
Omotola doesnt flaunt her first daughter undecided

My thought exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.