Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo (56515 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Tboss, Kemen, Bassey Pictured With Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Ekeinde / Omotola & Her Husband, Matthew Vacation In Hawaii (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Errmmm .. bia mrs.phyno ... by whose standard did you conclude that there is no "conflict of interest" e kwa undecided grin
my own standard sah

Speechless3:
Irritating indeed. Her only fault is that she is not so pretty but she has a nice body bo.Nothwistanding, as the first daughter she deserves more attention than she is getting.
even if she is shy and doesn't like the limelight. I completely approve of that, and its cool or whatever. I just think omotala's situation is getting dangerously close to "jacob and rachel", like wanting one of the younger kids to somehow usurp the oldest. I thought this Moriah was her oldest daughter for a while, I didn't even know the first existed!

@nice body, u know say this na NL naa.... Pics or..... grin

janellemonae:

I don't think u shld blame d mother if d poor girl refuses to subject herself to abuse.
If I was d mom though, I wld rather not have anyone of them follow me around if one is not okay wt d attention. These things affect children's psyches.

I wouldn't call it abuse sha. I just think that the since the mum is known for being beautiful, she likes showing off the "more beautiful" child more than the others. It's a psychological thing sha, proves to people that she has good genes. I don't blame her too much, its just that these kinds of things irk me

1 Like

Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Nathanieloo7(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
cute and factory fitted bwest
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Sniper4real(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
At 14 her brest big like dat. This serious o
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by babagydoz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=43436814]Why is that man @ their back shining his teeth[/quotebcos he is unday oliseh
]
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Myself2(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
[size=18pt]What does this woman hope to gain by throwing this her "daughter" into the public space at every slight opportunity[/size]
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by jimi4us: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dis one na doctors prescription. You have to do her 10 times a day.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by babafirst(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2016
domopps:
Please which of them is Omotola?

Cheeeeers
The one with open teeth behind the two ladies in front...

Cheeeeeers
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by scent9(f): 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2016
For me omotola still fyn pass though dey r both beautiful.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by bys: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Omo omotola ati Omotola
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by nenedima(f): 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hold yasef brother , 4 yrs to go grin
lol
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by pweetylivia(f): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Speechless3:
Omotola doesnt flaunt her first daughter undecided
So you also noticed. That one is just so down to earth and doesn't really like attention like this one.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by pweetylivia(f): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2016
Sniper4real:
At 14 her brest big like dat. This serious o
She is 16
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by pweetylivia(f): 8:42am On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You make it sound like its supposed to be ... maybe Princess does not want to live that kind of life , maybe she wants a quiet life - happy , devoid of public attention and aspersions smiley .
Yes. Princess wants a normal life. She is sooooo down to earth and not an attention seeker. Plus, she is more prettier than meraiah just that she doesn't wear much makeup like meraiah.
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Rosabella4sure(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wow!dey r lukin gorgeous 2geda
Re: Omotola & Her Daughter Look Like Twin Sisters In A New Photo by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Why is that man @ their back shining his teeth
u too see am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Teebillz (Pictures) / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Tolani Baj Shows Cleavage In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.