Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) (1408 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by AmicableEd: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
Proposals seem like the sweetest thing nowadays!

Earlier today, a Nigerian couple, Eke Nkem and Precious Ekhator practically stole the show for about five minutes during the Redeemed Christian Church of God's 74 hours Marathon Messiah Praise which was held to commemorate the 74th year birthday of the General Overseer, Pastor E.A Adeboye.

While the last session was on, Eke who was dancing alongside his bae, suddenly went on his knees...she didn't understand what was going on until she was the BLING and screamed.

And in the spur of the moment, he asked her to marry him!

"The two years we have spent together has made me a better man, let's get married sweets" he asked!

Everyone...as in, everyone started to scream and gathered round the teared-eyed Eke who could not hide his excitement. Precious who was all AHA, OOH of course said ....YES!

According to Eke, "She deserves the best and in the presence of God is where there is fullness of joy".

See more photos and videos below
http://www.kemifilani.com/2016/03/this-nigerian-couple-stole-show-from.html

cc @lalasticalala

Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Nightie(f): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Gud for her oo
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Nice!cheesy
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by montezz(f): 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by popesam1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
see reward for joining usher in the church
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by schumastic(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
hope they did not kiss but only hugged each other before the ushers will show them the way grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by vizkiz: 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
proposing inside church when everybody is giving praises to God. I am not a spokesman for God but you guys are gonna burn. angry

I remember those day when people tremble in the presence of God, when people gets missing in the spirit whole praising God, when people starts speaking in tongues while singing worship song...but nowadays, people dance shoki to worship songs, they toast babes sitting next to them, they even have the mind to propose during praise services...chai, the end is here already.

I am going back to bed (in mrcork's voice) angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by BiggerBangs: 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
i believed some religion extremist will say na evil spirit
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by xendra: 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2016
Ah-ah! did he have to do it in church? during service? ....sister you are marrying a man that has no fear of God. you may Ignore the sign now because you dey find husband.
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Smellymouth: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
If this thing nor hit FP undecided

Lalasticlala , I still dey bush oo grin
I never kill d snake..
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by healthyarena(f): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
He proposed at d wrong place,vizkiz abeg which do u attend
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
And she is sooo happy like he is doing her a favour undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by nerdfrost(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
No be precious dey her back so abi OMO dey my eyes shocked see person wey i send make she go buy wetin i go chop angry How she kan take reach there angry angry angry
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
Aye wonu ijo
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Mar 04, 2016
Una dey deceive una sef D man na oko olosho. Abeg, i wan pupu.
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by ipledge10(m): 4:45am On Mar 04, 2016
Nightie:
Gud for her oo
grin grin...engagement doesn't mean marriage...you can still get married before her...that is gonna propose

1 Like

Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 04, 2016
Born-twice sorry born-again proposal? not my style at all. All church members go be spy for them and Pastor don see topic for next Sunday be that.

Lastly, 50 bags of rice no go do for the wedding 'cos too many uninvited guests go full there. Infact, it will be truly a "CHURCH" wedding.grin
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 04, 2016
awww
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by AmicableEd: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2016
lol

SirJeffry:
Born-twice sorry born-again proposal? not my style at all. All church members go be spy for them and Pastor don see topic for next Sunday be that.

Lastly, 50 bags of rice no go do for the wedding 'cos too many uninvited guests go full there. Infact, it will be truly a "CHURCH" wedding.grin
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by olatpic(m): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Sharp guy
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by Bisjosh(f): 8:25am On Mar 04, 2016
Nice kiss
Hope we get more of these from NL boiz who have refused to get married and sees every woman as gold digger. Oshi ile kpako undecided
Re: Guy proposes to his girlfriend during RCCG's #74hourspraise (photos) by AmicableEd: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2016
lmao

xendra:
Ah-ah! did he have to do it in church? during service? ....sister you are marrying a man that has no fear of God. you may Ignore the sign now because you dey find husband.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Things Ladies Consider Before Marrying A Man- DanceVille / Girl Who Slept With 3 Men In 1 Hour Is Asking Everyone This Question (photo) / Pros And Cons Of Marrying 18 Year Old Or 28 Year Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.