Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! (1491 Views)

Things That Girls Hate To Listen / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by DGKN: 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2016
Hey Guys, as I type this right now, I'm so depressed. I'm sad, I'm angry. I'm destabilize d.. God! I don't even know how to describe my present state right now. It's affecting me academically. I don't know if I should revenge and make this girl feel the same way I'm feeling right now. I hate to love. I swear down i'm never going to love again. I'm going to use girls like rag! cry cry .. please ignore my typo errors. I'm not myself right now.

Can you guys imagine my girl sent me a text without me offending her and said she needs space. I was like maybe she's not in her right mood so I just decided to let her be. Two days after I saw one of her friends in school and she was telling me sorry about what happened between me and my girl. I was like I don't understand.

She said my gf told her we have separated. That I should take heart and move on with my life. Immediately, I felt so weak. It was as if something left my body. But I just pretend and told her we are still dating but just a lil misunderstanding.

So I called her and told her why she told her friend that we are no more dating. She said she only told her that she sent me a text and not breakup. I was speechless.

The greatest shocker I received from her is that she traveled to my school and didn't even bother to inform me. One of my friends called me and told me he saw her and she traveled back to see her mom that same day. My dear, I was so flabbergasted..

I called her today, when I told her I miss her. She ended the call. I've been calling but she's not picking. She doesn't wanna tell me we have broken up but she's avoiding me. This life sha!

My dear readers! I'm so confused! I find it hard to move on. And it's affecting me emotionally, physically and acedemically.

Cc: Rocktation, farano, Lalasticlala
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
Damn I miss this feeling. grin

It's the hormones bro!
You'll get over it trust me.cheesy

I did too and now I don't have such feeling anymore. embarassed
It's so sad cuz it's the fastest way to get high!
Works better than coke and crack mixed together and the feeling lasts longer.

I really miss that feeling I swear.

Enjoy while it lasts. wink
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by falconey(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
I remember when i had this feeling 8years ago, ONE MAN SQUAD, ORI MALU AND RED LEBEL helped me get through it.

Without either of my mentioned companion i cant sleep.
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by wilybebsy(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bro just move on
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Kingsasian(m): 9:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bros, its gonna be ok with time. You will be alright soon. Its just one of those things. I bet you after this you will find it very difficult to fall in love again which to me is one of the best experience. It will be very difficult but you will definitely move on.
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2016
Give it half A month! undecided

You'd get over it. It's the hyperactive testosterones.

Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by myfantasies(f): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
Y won't u love again

Buses do have accidents, but it did not stop us from entering it, we hear about plane crash, but people still fly a plane.

So just cos of heartbreak u have vowed not to fall in love again, don't let it stop u

I have had my own fair share of heartbreak, but i never for once stopped believing in love, and don't stop either

Love exist, i have experienced it before, it's d most wonderful thing anybody could ever ask for, nd i know i will experience it again. ... SOON

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
right now playing brick and lace' song, love is wicked.
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
If u kill urself bcus of girl, she go throway used condom for ur grave.

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by cr7lomo: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
myfantasies:
Y won't u love again

Buses do have accidents, but it did not stop us from entering it, we hear about plane crash, but people still fly a plane.

So just cos of heartbreak u have vowed not to fall in love again, don't let it stop u

I have had my own fair share of heartbreak, but i never for once stopped believing in love, and don't stop either

Love exist, i have experienced it before, it's d most wonderful thing anybody could ever ask for, nd i know i will experience it again. ... SOON

U hv experienced it before and not that u are experiencing it now and u say its beautiful... Beautiful my a..sss ... Fuvk luv , its only for the weak
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by biz2get(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Y won't u love again

So why did you leave it, since you where sure it was LOVE?? And not LUST.. * undecided
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Give it time,it's still very new,your breakup/separation.You'll feel a lot better in a bit.
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by sashishalom(f): 12:26am On Mar 04, 2016
some people are actually looking for people to love them this way while some are throwing the love away..what a world
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by condralbede(m): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2016
sashishalom:
some people are actually looking for people to love them this way while some are throwing the love away..what a world
#WORD
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by myfantasies(f): 2:58am On Mar 04, 2016
biz2get:

So why did you leave it, since you where sure it was LOVE?? And not LUST.. * undecided
Like i said before, i have had my own share of heartbreak, almost everybody has

But it won't stop us from denying the truth, it does exist
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by myfantasies(f): 3:02am On Mar 04, 2016
cr7lomo:

U hv experienced it before and not that u are experiencing it now and u say its beautiful... Beautiful my a..sss ... Fuvk luv , its only for the weak
I experienced it before, nd i will experience it again nd yes, it is beautiful

Most of u dat come online to form macho man wen it comes to love r d ones that fall d most

Nd it's not for the weak, it's for the brave hearted, cos we all know heartbreaks r bound to happen, but we still go ahead and try

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 04, 2016
sashishalom:
Are you searching for love?
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by Debola69(m): 3:07am On Mar 04, 2016
myfantasies:
I experienced it before, nd i will experience it again nd yes, it is beautiful

Most of u dat come online to form macho man wen it comes to love r d ones that fall d most

Nd it's not for the weak, it's for the brave hearted, cos we all know heartbreaks r bound to happen, but we still go ahead and try

*Mic appears*

Hello. I see you're still up. I'm so bored here. In the mood to chat? I promise to be a gentleman.

*Mic vanishes*
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by psamuel618(m): 8:22am On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=myfantasies post=43462859]Like i said before, i have had my own share of heartbreak, almost everybody has

But it won't stop us from denying the truth, it does exist [/quote

You sure about it not been exist? It's obvious you aren't seeing anything good from it anymore.
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by psamuel618(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2016
Sowie OP.... that's the same feelings you will always get when you show someone true love and affection. Once bitten, twice shy... It happened to me twice, and I never believe love does exist. The first gal wasted 7years and some months of my precious time, just on morning sh called me and was like the love isn't there anymore, after trying everything to working out again, I noticed she was dating one Yoruba guy in Abeokuta while she is an Igbo girl and I, from the Deltan (Urhobo, Ethiope East) and after confronted her till that moment I deleted her nums, she never picked up my calls. The second Yoruba girl, though wasted 3years of my life too and I believe all these happened cos it was all platonic relationship which they wanted and I accepted cos I wanted them as my wife. They were all known by my siblings and parent and I forever regretted knowing them.
So OP, just as I did, take Lace track (se bi wo) as your themed song and enjoyed it while it last.
The day you show a lady how much you've loved her, that day, you start losing her....let her know she meant nothing to you, and she will run after you. BUT IN ALL, MAKE GOOD MONEY FIRST, AND WOMAN WILL RUN TO YOU IN A THOUSAND FOLKS.
MONEY STOP NONSENSE....
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by myfantasies(f): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2016
[quote author=psamuel618 post=43466393][/quote]Where in my comment did you you see mention that love don't exist

Please read again
Re: I Hate To Love, It will Never Happen to Me Again! by AlexCk: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2016
DGKN:

My dear readers! I'm so confused! I find it hard to move on. And it's affecting me emotionally, physically and acedemically.

Cc: Rocktation, farano, Lalasticlala

Don't worry, with time u will be ok.
Heartbreaks are quite terrible, but hey, what doesn't kill u, cn alone mk u stronger. Just channel ur energy on something productive.

N dude, u cant stop the process of "falling in love", it just happens.
We just have to learn to be smart abt it.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Used To Shout "Buhari" While Moaning During Sex. Says Ph Man. / Help..i Don't Know What's Happening To Me. / I Caught Agnes And Brother Sam In The Room Alone Doing A Quickie (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.