Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,454 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. (3041 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / Konji Na Bastard:Man Pictured Tapping Current From A Lady In Public(pics,video) / I Mistakenly Impregnated A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 04, 2016
Came back from work xtday evening, I walked into my compound and saw someone bending over and washing clothes beside the fence. (I tot it was my busty neighbour that allows me free gonking) I sneaked up to her big behind, tickled her waist and slapped her ASX.

She shouted "Jesu" and jumped up.

Before I could apologise to her, I was already surrounded by my neighbours.

To explain waten happen sef con tire me. I don't want to implicate my busty neighbour if I shud say I tot she's the one I tickled. She nor go allow me free steady gonking again.

My landlady don summon meeting ontop my head tomorrow morning, for slapping her ASX.

3 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by falconey(m): 6:09am On Mar 04, 2016
grin
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by menabae(f): 6:28am On Mar 04, 2016
Lol,u don enter okra soup be that ...mr current tapper grin

1 Like

Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2016
my guuuuuuy quick notice done set ooo

but she done marry? how old is she?
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by Raydos: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2016
stupidity:
Came back from work xtday evening, I walked into my compound and saw someone bending over and washing clothes beside the fence. (I tot it was my busty neighbour that allows me free gonking) I sneaked up to her big behind, tickled her waist and slapped her ASX.

To explain waten happen sef con tire me. I don't want to implicate my busty neighbour if I shud say I tot she's the one I tickled. She nor go allow me free steady gonking again.

My landlady don summon meeting ontop my head tomorrow morning, for slapping her ASX.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy You Funny Die - I Really Enjoyed This, Abeg Gimme Another Joke - Notify Me When You Create Another Topic.

Listening To JohnLegend:-

Love Your Curves And All Your Edges..
All Your Perfect Imperfections.

Give Your All To Me.
I'll Give My All To You

You're My End And My Beginning.
Even When I Lose I'm Winning.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by Raddie(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2016
Go see her before the meeting!

Thank me later.
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by olaleks007(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2016
stupidity:

Waiting patiently for the next post with this quotes "Finally everybody want me out of the house even my busty neighbor agreed"

Iranu
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
gringringringringrin
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by nelxxy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Op your moniker sef
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
smithsydny:
my guuuuuuy quick notice done set ooo

but she done marry? how old is she?
Quit notice not quick.
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by boxer022(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Your name really feets you oh. You really acted as your name means. You better start looking for house oh.
Re: How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Wow! Hope yove paid for another house already? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

From A Grateful Heart / Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? / “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.