Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

“how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” (3049 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Fan Blade Hits Girl's Head While On Live Video. Photos And Video. / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by igho003(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
“So I’ve been talking to this Unilag slay queen for a while, we decided to hang out at my place on Monday, she came over and we watched a movie. After the movie, we started making out, I proceeded to put off her bra and move to the next base, she told me to stop, saying it was awkward.
I stopped, she then sent a text saying she didn’t come over to smash. I decided not to touch her again. She later sent a text telling me to kiss her. At this point, I knew she was ready to smash but just fronting.
So we began.. I finally pulled off her bra and it was disgusting! She had hair on her bosoms and chest.. Even above her upper lip, i could feel it while i was kissing her. Like how will you be a girl and have hair around your bosom, your chest and upper lip (mustache)??. I tried ignoring that one, with the hope of offing pant and smashing.
Finally offed her pant, and was time to smash, she gave me head and requested for head too. But i stylishly declined and we started smashing. She requested for head again..
I’ve never given head to a girl before, but i decided to form James Bond and do it. As i got down there, i almost fainted when i put my tongue, i could not breathe. The odour was terrifying.. I’ve never perceived such a odour in my life! Don’t you wash your p*ssy when you bath?
I immediately removed my head when i couldn’t take it, but she said she was very Hot and wanted me to make her c*m. So i fingered her till she came. I went to the toilet to wash up and i saw the most disgusting thing ever! My hands were full of blood, and there was blood stains on my lips and nose. I was so mad! Like how will you tell a guy to give you head when you are on your period? How evil can Unilag girls be? The most annoying thing is she stained my bed sheets with blood. I immediately sent her out of my house, i never want to see her again.
Unilag girls are evil!!

2 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by dasauce(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'll advice you to run to MFM Church for 21 days Non Stop Deliverance...them don get you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wedon sir.. Your medal is coming.

2 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by MrRemedy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by mazimee(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
dasauce:
I'll advice you to run to MFM Church for 21 days Non Stop Deliverance...them don get you

I swear down, them don use the bros do yearly contribution

2 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
She was more interested in receiving head to the detriment of your health. All I'll say is, that girl doesn't care about you.

2 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
igho003:
“So I’ve been talking to this Unilag slay queen for a while, we decided to hang out at my place on Monday, she came over and we watched a movie. After the movie, we started making out, I proceeded to put off her bra and move to the next base, she told me to stop, saying it was awkward.
I stopped, she then sent a text saying she didn’t come over to smash. I decided not to touch her again. She later sent a text telling me to kiss her. At this point, I knew she was ready to smash but just fronting.
So we began.. I finally pulled off her bra and it was disgusting! She had hair on her bosoms and chest.. Even above her upper lip, i could feel it while i was kissing her. Like how will you be a girl and have hair around your bosom, your chest and upper lip (mustache)??. I tried ignoring that one, with the hope of offing pant and smashing.
Finally offed her pant, and was time to smash, she gave me head and requested for head too. But i stylishly declined and we started smashing. She requested for head again..
I’ve never given head to a girl before, but i decided to form James Bond and do it. As i got down there, i almost fainted when i put my tongue, i could not breathe. The odour was terrifying.. I’ve never perceived such a odour in my life! Don’t you wash your p*ssy when you bath?
I immediately removed my head when i couldn’t take it, but she said she was very Hot and wanted me to make her c*m. So i fingered her till she came. I went to the toilet to wash up and i saw the most disgusting thing ever! My hands were full of blood, and there was blood stains on my lips and nose. I was so mad! Like how will you tell a guy to give you head when you are on your period? How evil can Unilag girls be? The most annoying thing is she stained my bed sheets with blood. I immediately sent her out of my house, i never want to see her again.
Unilag girls are evil!!

Lmao you just drank red wine of about 20something years old. ��

2 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by dasauce(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
mazimee:

I swear down, them don use the bros do yearly contribution

how on earth will a girl visit you the very first time and knowing fully well she's on, she led you on and still request Head...that girl na Queen of the Jungle

3 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by 2buffagain(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Guys should learn how to stop being gentlemen and CUSS biches out when they are being biches.
I have kicked a girl out of my house for much less (i.e coming to visit with unshaved bush after telling her I like things shaved), talkless of to now be on RED?! and asking for HEAD?!!
Her ancestors will be ashamed with the kind of insult I will lambast that decrepit cow with!

As in, You must have really portrayed yourself to her as a thirsty idiot so she wanted to see how much power she had over you. Now she knows you have no self-respect and she will continue to disrespect you unless you fix it. Next time she will make you eat an unwiped ass fresh from the toilet to degrade you further. Learn from this OP and be more strict. Never be a bich to any woman.

Repeat after me: IT IS PERFECTLY OKAY TO INSULT FOOLISH GIRLS.

7 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, e funny die.

cheesygringrin. Awon headies, head sheeran, headmaster.

4 Likes

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by UncleBay(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
you have to be prayerful bro
that's bad market for you
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by richythePH(f): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
them don finally catch this one undecided

1 Like

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Harwoyeez(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin grin angry that's all I can say
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Adukey(f): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Good for you,headies

1 Like

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Pidginwhisper: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
MrRemedy:
Must u tag UNILAG, :-\

looking for views I guess. undecided
But she be UNILAG girl

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Gofwane(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ewwwwwwwwww........... yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!!

But which one be she send you text? I thought you were both in the same room. Or am i missing something?
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Oxster(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Gofwane:
Ewwwwwwwwww........... yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck!!

But which one be she send you text? I thought you were both in the same room. Or am i missing something?

I don't know oh
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Oxster(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Me??speechless

Thread??Useless
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Chuknovski(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
in deed u have tasted forbidden fruit, ask God for mercy, because the gal fit be ogbanje
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by kilode100(f): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
This is what happens when you bring in strangers into your house.
You have no idea what that blood can do to your life.
Sensible girls do t go near guys during their period talk more of requesting for a head. Gush, who does such disgusting thing?
My brother I don't bwliev this your story. If it's true that you are careless too. How could you agree to go down on a girl you barely? and you are here saying unilag girls this and that. It serves you right. You wanted to do hit and run but got smashed. That's why you are herer crying. The babe used you when you wanted to use her. LOL
Just pray she didn't take your future with her.
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
I refuse to believe this..... Is there no light in your room?
Something about this story feels weird
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This is what happens when you bring in strangers into your house.
You have no idea what that blood can do to your life.
Sensible girls do t go near guys during their period talk more of requesting for a head. Gush, who does such disgusting thing?
My brother I don't bwliev this your story. If it's true that you are careless too. How could you agree to go down on a girl you barely? and you are here saying unilag girls this and that. It serves you right. You wanted to do hit and run but got smashed. That's why you are herer crying. The babe used you when you wanted to use her. LOL
Just pray she didn't take your future with her.

Hehehe
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Nutase: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Your destiny shall not be headed away. Say amen.
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
7 Ways That can make long distance relationships work https://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/7-ways-that-can-make-long-distance.html?m=0

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by THUNDAR(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Oya Wa gba HEADIES award!

Eti Try!
Drinking "True Blood" like vampire
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by Offpoint: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
j
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by amakadihot87(f): 12:02am On Dec 23, 2017
dasauce:

how on earth will a girl visit you the very first time and knowing fully well she's on, she led you on and still request Head...that girl na Queen of the Jungle

..........cant u see the story isnt true,how can u smash a girl on period and not feel the extra wetness...........

1 Like

Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by waywardpikin: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2017
2buffagain:
Guys should learn how to stop being gentlemen and CUSS biches out when they are being biches.
I have kicked a girl out of my house for much less (i.e coming to visit with unshaved bush after telling her I like things shaved), talkless of to now be on RED?! and asking for HEAD?!!
Her ancestors will be ashamed with the kind of insult I will lambast that decrepit cow with!

As in, You must have really portrayed yourself to her as a thirsty idiot so she wanted to see how much power she had over you. Now she knows you have no self-respect and she will continue to disrespect you unless you fix it. Next time she will make you eat an unwiped ass fresh from the toilet to degrade you further. Learn from this OP and be more strict. Never be a bich to any woman.

Repeat after me: IT IS PERFECTLY OKAY TO INSULT FOOLISH GIRLS.

Ma nigga
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by waywardpikin: 1:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Mzflexydeeva:
I refuse to believe this..... Is there no light in your room?
Something about this story feels weird

Indeed it is. He gave a lady head while she was on her period and on top of that her pússy was stinking to the high heavens. Don't you think that's weird enough? lol

I don't even understand why a guy would go down on some random girl he picked up from God knows where. If you must give head (which is not a must and is quite frankly kinda disgusting) only do so within the confines of a very serious relationship preferably marriage. Pússy and deek are very very different organs. A deek is low maintenance while a pûssy requires meticulous attention and care. Unfortunately some girls don't bother to take proper care of themselves, so why do an alarming number of guys go about sticking their tongues in every hole they see? Are they insane or do guys generally not care about the consequences when on heat? I suspect the latter.
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by pedrilo: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2017
That girl is evil. Go and treat yourself now!
Re: “how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” by dasauce(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2017
amakadihot87:
..........cant u see the story isnt true,how can u smash a girl on period and not feel the extra wetness...........

Huh..I supposed

(1) (Reply)

November Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) / This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems / A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.