Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? (3041 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Is Romanceland A Dump Session For Ugly Nairaland Ladies? / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Could there be any cogent reason as to why this forum, romance section especially is infested with a large number of facially unappealing female creatures?
Paying no heed to the fact that ugly girls are found everywhere, but the population of ugly females here is damn high. I have checked some profiles before coming up with this thread, but what I saw left me disappointed.

What could be responsible for this?
Has the beautiful ones left for good or they just prefer to lie low?

Are there other sections apart from this section of NL where good-looking girls can be easily sourced?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Smellymouth: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who mess for hia?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by thehedge(f): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Maybe because

1: you have poor eyesight

2: you are ugly at heart, therefore everything looks ugly to you

more reasons coming up..........

4 Likes

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
so you opened a new account today just to get the attention of the ladies right?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Smellymouth:
Who mess for hia?
Lol.
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by makydee(f): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Don't be a coward. Use your main I dare you.
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by SuperSuave(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
BreadandBeans:
so you opened a new account today just to get the attention of the ladies right?
he dey fear bashing hence the creation of a fresh acct grin
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin

Yes... In OBITUARY SECTION... too many of them there.. Both hot men & women are always having a party there..

U can go & check it..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Emac34: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Attention seeker
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Jay1F(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
. .
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
thehedge:
Maybe because
1: you have poor eyesight

2: you are ugly at heart, therefore everything looks ugly to you

more reasons coming up..........

What have I done to warrant the insults?
I created a thread based on personal observation so it's not a must you agree with my opinion.
If you want to disagree, at least be civil enough about it instead of behaving like a little kid.
Grow up and act matured, dude.
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
No commentlipsrsealed
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by makydee(f): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

I created a thread based on personal observation so it's not a must you agree with my opinion.
If you want to disagree, at least be civil enough about it instead of behaving like a little kid.
Use your main.

1 Like

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
BreadandBeans:

If that is what you think this is then you are very much free to think whatever you want to think.
I am not bothered in the least. I only pity you because buttlicking won't get you any pussy.
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by thehedge(f): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

Dude take your own advice and be mature, I didn't insult you. you asked a question and I replied. this is an online forum, and that is my honest reply.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Lsofdk(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
lol, where do these guys come out from?
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. This is my first and only handle.
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by makydee(f): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lsofdk:
lol, where do these guys come out from?
You know, I used to wonder too. But I've gotten used to seeing this dunces around.
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by makydee(f): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. This is my first and only handle.
Jeez are you this dumb?

How can you register today and already you've seen all the ladies on romance land?

1 Like

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
thehedge:
Dude take your own advice and be mature, I didn't insult you. you asked a question and I replied. this is an online forum, and that is my honest reply.

Are you implying that putting up an honest question on an online forum doesn't show maturity because it doesn't sit well with your emotions? Okay. How do one act mature on cyberspace if I may ask?
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by coolestchris(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
sigh....
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Lsofdk(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
You know, I used to wonder too. But I've gotten used to seeing this dunces around.
grin
it's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Stellamariss(f): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
dis guy u are always yabbing nawaooh
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have not seen a cute guy too.

Makes it even
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Jeez are you this dumb?

How can you register today and already you've seen all the ladies on romance land?

I will ignore the invectives.
Let me explain. I have been using a friend's moniker to view and read coments on Nairaland for months as well as viewing profiles of monikers I fancy their posts. It was just strange that all the profiles I clicked couldn't match their intelligence with looks, hence my disappointment.
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stellamariss:
dis guy u are always yabbing nawaooh
Who is this guy? Do you know me?
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by Sandydayziz(f): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Now u've got the attention!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by EmperorLee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
*In Khalid's Voice*

Anaada one sad
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by EmperorLee(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Now u've got the attention!!

Hey Sandy, goan update OUR diary na sad
Re: Why Is RomanceLand Populated With So Many Ugly Girls? by makydee(f): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

I will ignore the invectives.
Let me explain. I have been using a friend's moniker to view and read coments on Nairaland for months as well as viewing profiles of monikers I fancy their posts. It was just strange that all the profiles I clicked couldn't match their intelligence with looks, hence my disappointment.
Let me believe you.

You that can create a human being, let's see your pic nau smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“how A Unilag Slay Queen Made Me Give Her Head While She Was On Her Period” / Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me / Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.