Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (47567 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by 100Cents: 7:24am On Mar 06, 2016
ShiroSan:
I know this will sound funny to most of you, but pls listen and give me advice.

My girlfriend is someone I knew for 2 and half years now.
She works with an IT consult as an intern and always likes to look trendy and fashionable.

Lately, she acquired this phantom5 phone which according to her, is the rave of the moment. I didn't talk even though I was suspicious of how she got the money.
one week later, I started noticing changes in her.
whenever we are together She is always chatting on Telegram, and she locks her telegram app.

if she is not chatting, she is taking selfies and always sending me pictures and telling me to check out the way the phone is adding more to her beauty. We don't talk about anything reasonable these days.

it is really getting to me that my gf does not have time for me anymore, and I love her deeply. Agreed, the phone is fine and have cool features, but nairalanders, please help me answer, is her phone suppose to be cooler than me her fiancee?

What can I do to claim my baby back?
please help.

Tell her, " You go soon marry your phone "..

Above all be patient. TIME is a healer.

She will soon lose interest in the phone. Say 3 months.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by 100Cents: 7:32am On Mar 06, 2016
ShiroSan:

but if I seize the phone, she will start sulking. I don't want to come off as bad belle.

Haha.

She still loves you. At least, she snaps pictures and sends to you. No be you purchase the phone sef.

One guy bought phone for his babe, the girl almost dump the guy for the phone. One hour sitting together, she is glued to the phone. My guy go just dey wonder, " See trouble i use my own money purchase for myself " . He just kept his cool.

Nah the babe brother help the guy seize am. So relax. Girls know what they are doing. Just testing ur patience.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by swezenberg(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2016
mosjames:

If it was iPhone he talked about, you'd say he's showing off.

I'm a fan of tecno bro. I used phantom back then and never regretted it.
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by mosjames: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
swezenberg:

I'm a fan of tecno bro. I used phantom back then and never regretted it.
Sure you enjoyed it
Re: Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad by JustCasual: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
I'm so enjoying this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of Oyinbo Man And His Edo Bride (Photos) / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.