Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies (9381 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
Don't be shy to give your man blow.job, he will be proud he has you cheesy

1. Please the pen.is: Hold the pen.is at the base and stroke it gently with the other hand, work from the tip to the base.

2. Marry tongue to penis: Lick the pen.is shaft as you would do an ice cream cone, start with the tip of the head,
rolling your tongue on it to activate its many nerve endings, also suck at the band of skin below the head of the penis.

3. His testicles love attention: Take his tentacle (the balls) into your mouth one at a time and suck at it, suck them in and out
repeatedly.

4. Maintain eye contact: From time to time, look into his eyes and make him shy, his face would most probably be flushed from
the pleasure.

5. Go all over: Lick and suck the pen.is from the tip to the shaft and the testicles, repeating the move again and again, until he
moans in pleasure.

6. Nibble a little: Gentle biting of the penis won’t hurt. Do it but don’t get carried away and cut his pen.is off!

7. Go under: Lick under the pen.is shaft, the area called the frenulum which has very sensitive skin, It is one place men like to
get touched at.

8. Go deep: Let him pen.is go deep into your mouth as if you want to swallow it, then roll your tongue around it, focusing on
the head. If it feels uncomfortable, stop.

9. Go pro: Let him come into your mouth, if you are comfortable with it. It is kind of sexy and makes him feel totally wanted.

10. Swallow if you can: You don’t have to swallow it, though it’s harmless. But some men like to see it done.
Others find it disgusting. So do what is in your mind.

11. Make sounds: Moaning while giving him a Mouth Action is very sexy, the sound tells him you’re enjoying it, so make the music.

You can also massage his thighs and the area around his anus; it’s like icing the cake.

If you can do it, in no particular order, you’re going you leave him exhausted and satisfied.

Note: Remember to make him shower before you begin.
grin grin

*modified* all the babes commenting 'if you like chew it, chop it' watch out, they are the ones perfect in this act, they are just pretending, while some will even practice it tonight grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
shocked cheesy

Op pls hw much is ur bride price? Wan marry u sharpaly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
shocked cheesy

Op pls hw much is ur bride price? Wan marry u sharpaly.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh mehn, if girlfrnds could gv this kinda gift to Dr boyfrnds, relationships will stop breakin up.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
oh mehn, if girlfrnds could gv this kinda gift to Dr boyfrnds, relationships will stop breakin up.. cheesy
exactly, you can imagine you asking of my bride price, if i was your woman i bet you, you won't look for more out there grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2016
All these for one guy?grin

Why don't Ladies just go Study a course on "How to give bjzz instead?"

When he's not even Jesus Christ!?

A guy that wants to leave Your Ass would leave You even If You do karate styles in bed Or You Turn Your mouth to A public toilet.

Eww? lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:

A guy that wants to leave Your Ass would leave You even If You do karate styles in bed Or You Turn Your mouth to A public toilet.

Eww? lipsrsealed

don't pretend, just go try these and come back to testify how he wants you alone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

exactly, you can imagine you asking of my bride price, if i was your woman i bet you, you won't look for more out there grin grin
omo I no Wan stop to dey imagine abeg.... I dey serious. I wan marry u. cool
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

don't pretend, just go try these and come back to testify how he wants you alone cheesy
lol someone who really likes a cunnilingus treat..
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cutehector:
omo I no Wan stop to dey imagine abeg.... I dey serious. I wan marry u. cool
tell that to that babe estharfabian grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Cutehector(m): 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

tell that to that babe estharfabian grin
lol naaaaaaah... na u I wan marry jor! Dnt want someborry to bite off my precious thing
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

LoL!grin

dey there dey dull yourself.
Keep swallowing cum, in the deluded hope of Keeping him forever.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Dojupyo(f): 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
Op, hope the economy didn't cause any negative effect on your sense of reasoning undecided...
Na just question

Well, you can't keep a guy by doing all that...
And also the mouth ain't for such acts...

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

dey there dey dull yourself.
Keep swallowing cum, in the deluded hope of Keeping him forever.

grin
dull? tongue
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Dojupyo:
Op, hope the economy didn't cause any negative effect on your sense of reasoning undecided...
Na just question

Well, you can't keep a guy by doing all that...
And also the mouth ain't for such acts...
tongue
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Strahovski1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
Only a Slut would believe that bj keeps a man.

Why not just get a PhD in Slutery instead? I believe you would be able to keep Obama

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by dazzlingIJ(f): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eww? lipsrsealed

cheesy
Estharfabian:

Eww? lipsrsealed

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by dazzlingIJ(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
osedvgirl:

1. Please the pen.is: Hold the pen.is at the base and stroke it gently with the other hand, work from the tip to the base.

2. Marry tongue to penis: Lick the pen.is shaft as you would do an ice cream cone, start with the tip of the head,
rolling your tongue on it to activate its many nerve endings, also suck at the band of skin below the head of the penis.

3. His testicles love attention: Take his tentacle (the balls) into your mouth one at a time and suck at it, suck them in and out
repeatedly.

4. Maintain eye contact: From time to time, look into his eyes and make him shy, his face would most probably be flushed from
the pleasure.

5. Go all over: Lick and suck the pen.is from the tip to the shaft and the testicles, repeating the move again and again, until he
moans in pleasure.

6. Nibble a little: Gentle biting of the penis won’t hurt. Do it but don’t get carried away and cut his pen.is off!

7. Go under: Lick under the pen.is shaft, the area called the frenulum which has very sensitive skin, It is one place men like to
get touched at.

8. Go deep: Let him pen.is go deep into your mouth as if you want to swallow it, then roll your tongue around it, focusing on

9. Go pro: Let him come into your mouth, if you are comfortable with it. It is kind of sexy and makes him feel totally wanted.

10. Swallow if you can: You don’t have to swallow it, though it’s harmless. But some men like to see it done.

11. Make sounds: Moaning while giving him a Mouth Action is very sexy, the sound tells him you’re enjoying it, so make the music.

You can also massage his thighs and the area around his anus; it’s like icing the cake.

If you can do it, in no particular order, you’re going you leave him exhausted and satisfied.

grin grin
not worth is cos these guyz ain't loyal

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by dazzlingIJ(f): 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

repeatedly.

the pleasure.

moans in pleasure.

get touched at.

grin grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
Strahovski1:
Only a Slut would believe that bj keeps a man.

Why not just get a PhD in Slutery instead? I believe you would be able to keep Obama

pretender
wink
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
dazzlingIJ:
:-Xnot worth is cos these guyz ain't loyal
oh sorry for that
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Strahovski1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

pretender
wink

I vomit when sluts quote me.

So don't quote me again. I did not quote you.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by dabimzy(f): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2016
If you like chew the pen like person wey 4gt ans in d exam hall,man who no wan stay no go stay.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

I vomit when sluts quote me.

So don't quote me again. I did not quote you.
that woman by your side is a grade one slut, even your baby girl will soon turn slut, fvck you mhenn tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

dey there dey dull yourself. Keep swallowing cum in the deluded hope of Keeping him forever.
grin
You are too raw.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by firstking01(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
This is nonsenseundecided....so, sex is what keeps a man with a lady huhundecided??...we, ma kuku clip ma mouth cos my mouth no goodgrin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Na this kind babe i want her to be my gf/wife.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eww? lipsrsealed

At least there are memories to remind you of the good sex both of you had.Good sex alone don't keep a man.
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Pumpkin34(f): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
I hope with this your experience you're married? #just asking. Only a man that wants to be kept will this theory work for. Sex is necessary but can't keep a man.

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
dabimzy:
If you like chew the pen like person wey 4gt ans in d exam hall,man who no wan stay no go stay.
At least you both enjoyed it.Isn't it?
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Na this kind babe i want her to be my gf/wife.
let some of the babes here keep deceiving themselves, they do worst than this sef grin
Re: Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
I need this lesson big tym, lemme go over it once again cheesy wink
Smellymouth, come here o. Se u like dis wink smiley cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out / Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.