Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) (9368 Views)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos / Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Chillext(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
Strippers praying together before climbing the pole. Do you think this is wrong or right.. Pls judge them biko, i dunno what to say..

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by ibrams(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by MosakuAW(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
Everything you do in life needs prayers.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
just to earn a living
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by kadas01(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
LORD have mercy on us all (Amen)!

Life!

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by therealdeal10: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
U av gat 2 b fu*king kidding me, lwkmd r dey praying 4 more customers 2 patronize or wat. Dey shuld keep on deceiving demselves cuz God no dey ansa dis kind prayer

2 Likes

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by loomer: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
See catapult

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by kestolove95(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
even armrobbers self dey pray b4 dem go rob nd kill, e gt wetin God no dey support for earth...na wen u die come u go hear am

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Jayjay0(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Very Right
sheeii bible talk say "we should commit everything into the hands of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by chibwike(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2015
[color=#97800]Lmao...what do this people take God as[/color]
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by djeezy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2015
They are praying to the devil. Lol God does not answer prayers involving making money through immoral means. Only the devil does.

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by lampardizik(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
How are you sure that they are praying

Were you there

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Blackfire(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
These girls have conscience..

I remember a guy who after praying, said he was directed to marry a prostitude, he obeyed and today they have lovely children and still married..sometimes as an atheist somethings ,make me ponder.
By the way the man is a pastor, and it happened somewhere in a brothel in ibadan in the 90's

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Darkseid(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
God bless their hustle;AMEN

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2015
It's certainly not d God almighty dey r praying 2. May b dey ve other gods
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
praying to the goddess of booty, i suppose undecided

not my GOD

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Where two or three are gathered, the lord is there grin

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hm. I really tend to shy away from judging people w/o knowing the full story.

Firstly: We are assuming they are praying to the "G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob". And, we do not know what they are praying about. They may be praying about something unrelated to being naked and parading their bodies. There are other gods of this world--the god of the pole dancing may indeed listen and bless their hustle.

Even Still, The G-d of the Bible may also listen and bless their hustle. Only G-d truly knows the hearts, intentions, struggles and lives of these dancers. He may not condone their actions, but G-d still listens.

Jesus did hang out with prostitutes, liars, cheaters and the like.

Case in point: Joyce Meyers conducted bible studies in short shorts, skimpy skirts, a bottle of gin and a cigarette in her hand for years. Before she finally became the woman of G-d that she is today.

My 2 shillings....

3 Likes

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
Nawaoh, which god are they praying to?

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
firstEVA:
Where two or three are gathered, the lord is there grin

Indeed. And it doesn't say the should be holly rollers, dressed certain ways, act certain ways.

God may indeed be in their midst despite their chosen profession. In fact, there is probably more of God in that picture than that is in many churches. #truth

I would even venture out to say God is amazed they are praying for his help. What a way to minister to them--the Holy Spirit is a gentle man. Y'know.

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2015
Some of them na condition.

I'm sure they have dreams too.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Blackfire:
These girls have conscience..

I remember a guy who after praying, said he was directed to marry a prostitude, he obeyed and today they have lovely children and still married..sometimes as an atheist somethings ,make me ponder.
By the way the man is a pastor, and it happened somewhere in a brothel in ibadan in the 90's

Yes. Totally possible. Rahab in the bible for example; whom God commanded one of his men to marry her. She went from harlot to heroine in the bible.

#wearenotGod.

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by snakebeat: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
Xiadnat:

Indeed. And it doesn't say the should be holly rollers, dressed certain ways, act certain ways.

God may indeed be in their midst despite their chosen profession. In fact, there is probably more of God in that picture than that is in many churches. #truth

I would even venture out to say God is amazed they are praying for his help. What a way to minister to them--the Holy Spirit is a gentle man. Y'know.
God is too pure to identify with sin...
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by snakebeat: 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

Everything you do in life needs prayers.
Everything devoid of sinful intents & purpose, because God is too pure to identify with sin....
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by octopusfreaky(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
you don't have the right to judge

1 Like

Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by 7footre(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
Even the good book says 'pray without ceasing'
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Masterclass32: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
Are they really praying to God?
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by Atlantian: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
God Energy is a neutral force. We are the ones designating right and wrongs in our human fields. God energy doesnt care. What you want, you have. What you ask, you receive. When you knock it opens. And it works, whether you are going out for good or for bad. God energy doesnt interfere, but what you sow, you reap.
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by mencade5(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2015
allahu akbar!
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by smsshola(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Adura agba ooooo
Re: Strippers Pray Together Before Show. (+18pics) by stolenstone: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
Xiadnat:
Hm. I really tend to shy away from judging people w/o knowing the full story.
Firstly: We are assuming they are praying to the "G-d of Abraham, Issac and Jacob". And, we do not know what they are praying about. They may be praying about something unrelated to being naked and parading their bodies. There are other gods of this world--the god of the pole dancing may indeed listen and bless their hustle.
Even Still, The G-d of the Bible may also listen and bless their hustle. Only G-d truly knows the hearts, intentions, struggles and lives of these dancers. He may not condone their actions, but G-d still listens.
Jesus did hang out with prostitutes, liars, cheaters and the like.
Case in point: Joyce Meyers conducted bible studies in short shorts, skimpy skirts, a bottle of gin and a cigarette in her hand for years. Before she finally became the woman of G-d that she is today.

My 2 shillings....
Omo why you dey type "GOD" as G-d abi letter 'O' no dey your keypad again?? No just try sensor God o, before him go censor your life comot! Which kain talk be that na?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Often Should A Lady Have Sex? / This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. / I Don’t Wear Bras, It Is Very Hard To Get My Bra Size In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.