Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? (389 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Lover Boy's Weird Letter To The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? by Rottymy1: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
Can you impersonate for the lady you love?
Re: Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? by Cutehector(m): 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2016
Naaaaah. cheesy
Re: Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? by Smellymouth: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
What is love? undecided
Izzit a verb? A noun? Or an adjective?? lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
grin
Re: Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
For where, my love no reach there jooor
Re: Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2016
What's wrong with her brainundecided...so, assuming it's waec i wrote for her and maybe helped her scale through pume and finally gained admission, na me go con dey write her courses for her baundecided...i can only teach her the course or subject as the case warrants.
Re: Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love? by AlexCk: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Rottymy1:
Can you impersonate for the lady you love?

Impersonate for her?? , that's a big capital NO.

If we were in the same class n dept n writing the same exams together, we may probably sit close together to help out. grin

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Fall For Fraudsters Who Claim To Be Bankers... Lol / Mentally Unstable Couple Attracts Attention After Displaying Their Love In Publi / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.