Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? (28022 Views)

UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Can You Marry A Lady Who Has Aborted Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Greenbullet(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
If her uterus isn't damaged enough to hold a baby put for 9 months without allowing the foetus slip through. I'll probably think of it.

My answer will still be no though.

If she kept her legs closed, there wouldn't be any need for this topic

The comment below mine is a trash undecided

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash

307 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Draei: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
That heck? Hell Yes!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by DarkMagic(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well..there is nothing wrong in marrying a gal that has aborted..I mean..we all av our past experiences
As far..her ovaries and womb are fuctioning...fine grin cheesy

bw If men dnt marry them ...who will?
My opinion tho tongue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
it all depend why you wanna marry that babe...if it is solely to have children then you are OYO, but if you seek a lifemate then why not marry such babe

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by stephleena(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:
If her uterus isn't damaged enough to hold a baby put for 9 months without allowing the foetus slip through. I'll probably think of it.

The comment below mine is a trash
sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...

48 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by lecturerdabo(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
@Op,

how many abortions have you sponsored? (Maybe non)

WE ALL HAVE OUR BAGGAGES so my answer is

YES!!

11 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by SirMichael1: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:

sir mike,and you've never given a lady money for postinor...I guess u married ur wife a virgin...

I never and would never do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
if her womb is intact
no wahala

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by muller101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
She can only function as a baby mama.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Learnstuffs: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Apostle must hear this angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes. Everyone has a past.

And while this goes on, watch as guys who have paid for abortions, abandoned a girl they got pregnant and forced girls to get abortions come to talk thrash
They're hypocrites.

40 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Apostle must hear this angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by gabinogem(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
If I never Give girl belle b4 then my answer na NO...But If I done give girl belle then the Answer na YES. tongue

11 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MrCork: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

The comment below mine is a trash (no offence)

^^^^u dessssparrrrate church rat makafelik Mofo....why on earth will you date woman with several pikkkins??....u homebase people so dessssparrrrate mennn!!(SMH) undecided

9 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by NemzySeries(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
i can't.... if only i wuz innocent as well

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
It's even an advantage if she can no longer bear fruit. She knows now that we are fuckin' till thy kingdom come.

And I can cheat too grin
Afterall, she understands I need a heir. Plus she can't leave me easily. How many dudes will accept her after findin' out?

You're stuck with me!

11 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by moblix: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hw many girls dey Nigeria wec e Neva do abortion b4

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abortion is illegal

your sister needs to get arrested.

a woman killing babies
how sad

it depends on the guys mindset, some men are strongly against abortion while others encourage their sisters and lovers to do it.

A woman who aborts a pregnancy does so at the insistence of her man, so she shouldn't be blame.

#Pro choice always!!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria
a woman killing babies how sad

15 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Evaberry:
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria
a woman killing babies how sad
St-maria

20 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
They're hypocrites.

Have you ...... before?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Evaberry:
Abortion is illegal

a woman killing babies
how sad

Yes it is illegal in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by eitsei(m): 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
As long as she's still fit to carry pregnancy and give birth to a child, why not?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes as long as she can still give birth
I know some guys will say no
But I look at things from a different perspective

If the roles were reversed and men were women
I think most men will have aborted their future away

So as long as she can still give birth and she is a changed person
I am fine with her

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by eitsei(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

I never and would never do.
what if you don't know or she didn't tell you? It's not as if it will be written on the forehead if a lady has aborted or not?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by pocohantas(f): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
They're hypocrites.

They are sharp guys... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Oyindidi(f): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

The comment below mine is a trash (no offence)
Hope you'll marry a virgin girl

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

They are sharp guys... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yeah, I understand. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? by MiaB(f): 6:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Greenbullet:
My sister works in a medical center, and she does nothing less than 25 D & C a week , from girls usually around the age of 20-28, that is almost more than 100 abortions a month and 1,200 a year and she has been practising for 12 years and they keep coming, NOW TELL ME IF YOU WERE A MAN AND YOU WANT TO MARRY ONE OF THESE LADIES, WILL YOU TAKE THE CHANCE KNOWING THAT THEY HAVE ABORTED BEFORE, KNOWING THAT THIS CAN CREATE FUTURE COMPLICATIONS ?

Cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4
Royalroy
Tosyne2much
Aminat508
Vickiz
Ishilove
Dominique

Did the pregnancy magically appear in their wombs ?
what of the guys that footed the bills ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.