Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex (3806 Views)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
I've been dating my gf for the past 3 years. I don't know how to tell her I ain't cool with it so that she doesn't feel offended.

Anytime, we have sex, she calls and says different things like grunts ooohh, aaaaaaargh, yeeeeehhhh, for those I'm not bothered cos it even seems to energize me the more. But The one that really bothered me was when she said Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ, my God, my God.

My morale just fall like sawdust. Even though I continued and we finished our escapade. I'm not feeling good about her calling God's name to the thing we're doing. Make God no punish me.

I know you will say it's bad - eyin Judges

Abeg peepz how do I tell her to stop?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by emeijeh(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
Go and give your life to Christ.

Fornication is not good

OlympianZeus:

Bros are you a virgin?
Hey kid, nairaland is meant for everyone, including parents and grandparents.
Next time, think of this before posting such comment

**knocks OlympianZeus' head twice

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by tamertery(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Well.... grin

Lets sit down together bros and wait for the comments to troop in...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
emeijeh:
Go and give your life to Christ.

Fornication is not good

Bros are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Brown14: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Such blasphemy!

Buh ave always wondered why they call God's name. In such an unholy act but won't went they should...

Like hitting their leg on something and u hear " oh shit" or "ukpa"

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by samozi: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Emm...you realy wanna know?..send her to me..cheesy
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
Brown14:
Such blasphemy!

Buh ave always wondered why they call God's name. In such an unholy act but won't went they should...

Like hitting their leg on something and u hear " oh shit" or "ukpa"

Yeah bro I Love my bae I'm planning to marry her but I no wan receive holy cane

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by ojun50(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
U self should sin sin sin she will stop

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by tifany89(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lol very funny ,guess she is trying to remind God to punish you

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Belthazor(m): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2017
Just put duct tape on her mouth once and for all.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Daviestunech(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
Cover her mouth with handkerchief........Dat all grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by superemmy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Belthazor:
Just put duct tape on her mouth once and for all.

Daviestunech:
I dey fear una oo grin

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Daviestunech(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
superemmy:

I dey fear una oo grin
na the logic b dat.....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by dikeigbo2(m): 3:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
Just shout back as much as she shouts

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by newyorks(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
can't epp bt laugh out hard.maybe there's a guyman nicknamed jesus.
bt guy u dey bleep her hard so she lost her sense of humour anytin she remember she calls.

make sure u marry her oo cos this kind thing dey cos infidelity incase she marries a man that is not strong to handle her.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
Daviestunech:
Hanky and duct tape e be like say na in sure pass
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by OlympianZeus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
newyorks:
can't epp bt laugh out hard.maybe there's a guyman nicknamed jesus.
bt guy u dey bleep her hard so she lost her sense of humour anytin she remember she calls.

make sure u marry her oo cos this kind thing dey cos infidelity incase she marries a man that is not strong to handle her.

With the way she's attached to me, if I no marry am, I go dey fear assassination.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Daviestunech(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
OlympianZeus:

Hanky and duct tape e be like say na in sure pass
we hv spoken go in peace ND enjoy ur gf nunu grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by newyorks(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
OlympianZeus:

With the way she's attached to me, if I no marry am, I go dey fear assassination.
the way she attached to u?don't marry a girl out of pity of fear of breaking hearts cos sooner or later u will regret it and seek for divorce.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Damantsa(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
tell her that her screams turn u off

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
It's something like a conditioned reflex to her probably.

Same way we say "Oh my God" and other exclamations before we even know what we're saying...

My advice.........

Make sure her mouth is busy grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by sweetilicious(f): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can't help but laugh at this funny post.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by superemmy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
sweetilicious:
I can't help but laugh at this funny post.

*coughs* Do you shout like the op's bae too?
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by jamalnation(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
Stop fucking her

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by torres89: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
newyorks:
the way she attached to u?don't marry a girl out of pity of fear of breaking hearts cos sooner or later u will regret it and seek for divorce.

Oga Na wa for you and your funny advice....

so he shouldn't marry her because of some silly excuse....

please be careful of the kind of advice u issue out...

am very sure u ain't Even married sef...

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Take her along to her parents and in their presence recite exactly the content of your above post. Whatever they say or do after hearing you out would help you the best. Goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
lmao...op you're funny o.
am laughing so much now. grin

just tell her na. she will understand.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by newyorks(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
torres89:

Oga Na wa for you and your funny advice....

so he shouldn't marry her because of some silly excuse....

please be careful of the kind of advice u issue out...

am very sure u ain't Even married sef...
guy thats what a marriage concilor told my guy when his girl when she wanted to tie him down with belle....becos of her friends advice.i repeat don't marry out of pity or because u guys have dated for years,and don't promise any girl marriage until u're ready thats only when karma will locate u if u dump her.
Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by jchioma: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Well, as deterrent, whenever she says Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Christ, my God, my God, just reply: satan, satan, satan O' lucifer!

She will stop it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Glory12345(f): 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Just by her the new itel s31 and she will foget about jesus during sex grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hehehe .. The Title got me laughing , real hard smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Girlfriend Always Shouting Jesus Christ During Sex by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
She's ya GF right?
Then you have the right to talk out things wid her.

Just ask her why she always shout,whenever you guys have sex.

Ask her that in a funny way ..

Just do it like this :

Ehe babe, why you come dey shout jesus etc each time we have sex ., nawa oh .. What if neighbors here am ni? Abeq no shout oh ..

Heheheh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You break your current relationship For 500million Dollars? / Why Men Should Never Feel Obligated To Spend On Women / Fwb...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.