Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For (5850 Views)

What Are The 'green Light' Ladies Use That Men Can't Ordinarily Decode? / Wow! See What Many Ladies Lack Nowadays That Men Can't Do Without. [Photos] / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by avetiz: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
The ‘World’s Sexiest Dwarf’, Karina Lemos, who is 4ft 3ins tall has been the centre of attraction for many men across the globe due to her revealing pictures which prove that it is not all about the size.

Lemos, a model and actress from Brazil has garnered to herself a whole lot of fans despite her nature...continue...
https://dailynaija.com/post/meet-the-worlds-sexiest-dwarf-that-men-cant-stop-dying.
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
avetiz:
The ‘World’s Sexiest Dwarf’, Karina Lemos, who is 4ft 3ins tall has been the centre of attraction for many men across the globe due to her revealing pictures which prove that it is not all about the size.

Lemos, a model and actress from Brazil has garnered to herself a whole lot of fans despite her nature...continue...
https://dailynaija.com/post/meet-the-worlds-sexiest-dwarf-that-men-cant-stop-dying.
oh i see she's too short to be seen....yeye blogger

9 Likes

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
avetiz:

her photo is too short to be uploaded?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by HajimeSaito(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by ExplicitConect: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by falcon01: 3:52am On Aug 11, 2018
casualties??
Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by sureteeboy(m): 8:15am On Aug 11, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
oh i see she's too short to be seen....yeye blogger
lol grin OP wants you to click link

Re: Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For by loverboys: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2018
let me know when you upload the photo.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Girl With The Biggest Boobs , See Her Last Photo I Think Its Unclad / Please How Do I Handle This ?? / Will U Miss Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.