Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (30173 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

smiley You must be somehow tired. There's always another time.
Good morning, favourite one.
wink
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

smiley You must be somehow tired. There's always another time.
Good morning, favourite one.
Beautiful morning to you, hope your short sleep was sweet?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:

angry
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

angry
are you stalking me?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
are you stalking me?

^^huh?....darlin i suspect yorr head is not correct!! (Juss sayn) undecided
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 10:49am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:
The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruits looked delicious and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. Gen 3:6a

Don't be fooled, feminism goes far beyond equal rights for women. It is mainly a matter of greed, rebellion, misandry, male overthrow, and I dare say, satanism. It is the single greatest threat to a decent, stable society. And it is the biggest reason for societal chaos and disorder today. Like its near cousin homosexuality, they are fruits of the same evil tree - Rebellion.

Feminism comes in various shades - The Liberal; being the most mild and subtle but equally godless and greedy in its goals. A mishmash of laudability and usurpation, she is against domestic violence, social injustice, sexual harassment and equal access to education for women. These are laudable goals and every sane man would gladly support. But that's where the pretence stops. She goes out of her way to fight privately owned firms and try to force them to comply to equal pay for men and women. And she lobbys the government to make it a law.

But you don't tell a private or non-governmental firm what to do with its pay structure. If they feel performance is relational to gender, then so be it. It's their call to make. Afterall, men don't take the "monthly stomach cramp" excuses for off duties, neither do they take maternity related leave. But this is just a start, it actually gets worse!

The Anarcha-Feminism: imagine a group of feminist movement in one of the Scandinavian countries lobbying for an outright ban of men standing erect to urinate in a public toilet, because they feel that men soil the place when they stand erect to urinate. They proposed that men using the public toilet should squat like women when urinating. Hmmm! Bunch of she-devils!
The anarcha-feminist is against every form of patriarchal system. She's as intellectual as she's godless. She holds unto her maiden name and rejects her husband's name. She believes in the soundness of her little falacies but never coming to the understanding that she's spiritually hollow! She's her own worst enemy.

The Social Feminist wants to eat her cake and have it. A greedy leech who wants all the benefits of a male worker who never applied for maternity leave. She doesn't believe a woman should sacrifice her ambition in order to raise her young children properly. She sees childbirth as a disadvantage to her ambition. Very unfeminine and greedy, she has little or no love for children, as she sees them as a hindrance to her greed.

A Radical Feminist is an active witch (rebellion is as bad as witchcraft, sam 15:23). She hates the present capitalist system because it's male dominant. The only alternative she recognises is the complete overhaul of the present male dominated system. A greedy and insatiable lot.
She doesn't know her place. She has lost her original compass to greed and rebellion. She is largely responsible for most of the societal chaos. She spends most of her days resenting being a female. Self-loath is her middle name. She is incapable of love.

A Cultural feminist believes that there is no real difference between a man and a woman. That the differences as they exist are simply psychological and culturally constituted rather than biologically programed.

She's mentally and spiritually compromised hence she's one confused woman. They are largely responsible for the female fall from grace as they promote indecency in dressing and mannerism in women.

Lastly, The Lesbian feminist. Well, you know her. They are shameless and psychological and spiritually compromised. She hates heterosexual relationship and can really be aggressive against the patriarchal order.

They look at the BOOK of books and they scoffed at it. But the fountain of wisdom thereof is far beyond the knowledge of their little hen-rebellion. Gen 3:16b puts it clearer.

The humble woman shall eat and be satisfied and rest in the bossom of her MAKER. If she fails to be appreciated by a foolish husband, her children's praise and gratitude will never escape her.

But for the rebellious, their fall shall be double; both here and there-to-come.

I have searched and searched, wide and far, but I've never seen a feminist who's truly happy, going to her grave fulfilled.

(Postmann.)

...anyways..bakkkto the serrrioous topik..black women are feminist...especially those IBO ones based on Lagos...I lie?...anyways that's why all black men prefffa white women anyway!! angry
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

^^huh?....I suspect yorr head is not correct!! (Juss sayn) undecided

Smh
I have heard you.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways..bakkkto the serrrioous topik..black women are feminist...especially those IBO ones based on Lagos...I lie?...anyways that's why all black men prefffa white women anyway!! angry
daft
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

grin grin grin
I won't deny the fact that a lot of women from that region are headstrong, finding it a challenge living submissively under their men.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:

I discovered NL plays trick with my mentions. It took my reply to m.r co.rk to see your msg.

Good morning again, dearest. Short? yes. Sweet? Not so sure. Maybe I went to bed hungry of some firstEVA chat cheesy
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2016
It's like you got yourself a new admirer. @firstEVA
wink grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
I won't deny the fact that a lot of women from that region are headstrong, finding it a challenge living submissively under their men.
that person you quoted is not completely normal, mrcork is the jester of Nairaland, all his posts are unintelligent. With time you won't bother to dignify his posts with a meaningful response grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:
It's like you got yourself a new admirer.
wink grin
he is a complete nusiance, he likes only lihtskinned girls, unfortunately I am on the dark side.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

I discovered NL plays trick with my mentions. It took my reply to m.r co.rk to see your msg.

Good morning again, dearest. Short? yes. Sweet? Not so sure. Maybe I went to bed hungry of some firstEVA chat cheesy
embarassed
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
that person you quoted is not completely normal, mrc.ork is the jester of Nairaland, all his posts are unintelligent. With time you won't bother to dignify his posts with a meaningful response grin

grin grin grin
There re so many things I don't know on NL.

How are you, Beautiful?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:

Smh
I have heard you.

..thanks...we glad you admit yorr head is not correct...this simply means we can talk you!(no ofeense) smiley
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
he is a complete nusiance, he likes only lightskinned girls, unfortunately I am on the dark side.

grin grin grin.
If he is exposed to your intelligence and wisdom, he'll see you're indeed the fairest of them all.
wink
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
that person you quoted is not completely normal, mrcork is the jester of Nairaland, all his posts are unintelligent. With time you won't bother to dignify his posts with a meaningful response grin

Indeed...that moniker is a stalker & suffering from bipolar disorder..his other account is kinda different from what his acting behind this moniker..once he started stalking u, he will start coming to ur threads,bombarded u with his nonsense quotes after quotes...
he done this to me as well..U have to watch out and overdosed him with his own medicine,eventually he will fed up. wink

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin

..my brother. ..serrriously..can/would you marry a female like firstEVA(the typical angry black woman with atitude )' ?....be honest?..she comes to nairaland to cuss people undecided
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

grin grin grin
There re so many things I don't know on NL.

How are you, Beautiful?
come to think of it, just few months ago, you were almost inactive, today you are a lexical and intellectual force to reckon with kiss
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

Indeed...that moniker is a stalker & suffering from bipolar disorder..his other account is kinda different from what his acting behind this moniker..once he started stalking u, he will start coming to ur threads,bombarded u with his nonsense quotes after quotes...
he done this to me as well..U have to watch out and overdosed him with his own medicine,eventually he will fed up. wink
ccc postmann grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2016
KashyBaby:

^^^^really?....she calls me stalker but then jumps in all my threads & mentions my name about 20times a day...I think this fat one is a fan!! wink
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
come to think of it, just few months ago, you were almost inactive, today you are a lexical and intellectual force to reckon with kiss

I'm thinking of reclining.
You're one major reason it's been a hard decision.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
ccc postmann grin

It's getting clearer, I suppose.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

I'm thinking of reclining.
You're one major reason it's been a hard decision.
you have so many reasons to be here, you do a good job at calling our baby to order grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
you have so many reasons to be here, you do a good job at calling our baby to order grin

cheesy
I'm not so sure about that. But you're pricelessly the steam behind my ship.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
MrCork:

..my brother. ..serrriously..can/would you marry a female like firstEVA(the typical angry black woman with atitude )' ?....be honest?..she comes to nairaland to cuss people undecided

She's the best woman I know here.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

cheesy

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

She's the best woman I know here.

...which best?.. who? undecided
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
postmann:

cheesy

angry
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:
grin
I'll prefere that old, wild kiss through the wind. The air is a little friendly, I'm sure to catch it.
grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by MrCork: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
firstEVA:

...you cusssin inosent people & now you loookin for internet hug like kangaroo..Abi?..you will never find man on nairaland with that kinda grobacolative dungreen atitude!!.(truss me) angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.