Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (30051 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
@ postmann, the guy no follow at all, I just dey use am for Sunday pastime!!!

I dey feel say sef na girl dey behind that moniker sef.

Watch him, he will try to recycle your jabs. He has really been trolled to exhaustion.

Of course it's a she in a male frame.

I wish I know his address, I'll attack him with some holywater and watch him twist and screen in Britney Spears' voice.

And certify him free from the demons of effeminacy, pretense and low intelligence.
Hehehehehehehe!

I forgot to add that, it takes him a long spell to drop a line. He's really that slow upstairs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
you don't even know where you are anymore, so how many bottles have you taken so far?

tongue
lolz, just 3 and I'm back to my brand!

I'm always loyal. wink wink wink

Let me see your hair in your literary depiction?

You know only you tame the demons that threaten to consume me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Watch him, he will try to recycle your jabs. He has really been trolled to exhaustion.

Of course it's a she in a male frame.

I wish I know his address, I'll attack him with some holywater and watch him twist and screen in Britney Spears' voice.

Hehehehehehehe!
I'm honestly beginning to feel true pity for him, sha. Maybe I should let him have the last word as a consolation grin grin grin

Make I free the lad jare, abi make I open the welts my expletives still have on him?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
I'm honestly beginning to feel true pity for him, sha. Maybe I should let him have the last word as a consolation grin grin grin

Make I free the lad jare, abi make I open the welts my expletives still have on him?

You should know better.
Even firsteva became bored as she saw it was a one sided affair.

You would have been accused of child battery had this been a real life situation.

Don't waste any more jabs on a dead meat.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

You should know better.

You would have been accused of child battery had this been a real life situation.

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

You should know better.

You guys didn't show mercy atal, all I can see is blood, blood blood every where.

grin

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
lolz, just 3 and I'm back to my brand!

I'm always loyal. wink wink wink

Let me see your hair in your literary depiction?

You know only you tame the demons that threatens to consume me cheesy
I'm not good at descriptions lipsrsealed

Ii hope you don't develop a pot belly soon, they say beer is largely responsible for men's big belle.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:

I'm not good at descriptions lipsrsealed

Ii hope you don't develop a pot belly soon, they say beer is largely responsible for men's big belle.

Babe, my Tommy is as flat as a slate and as hard a discarded bag of cement. cheesy

This isn't dry bragging.

The gods must have cast me from a different mould altogether all in preparation for someone who happenstance has already brought my way wink
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Babe, my Tommy is as flat as a slate and as hard a discarded bag of cement. cheesy

This isn't dry bragging.

The gods must have cast me from a different mould altogether all in preparation for someone who happenstance has already brought my way wink

Maybe you should stop the daily exercise and see whether the gods actually cast you from a different mould grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:

Maybe you should stop the daily exercise and see whether the gods actually cast you from a different mould grin
grin grin grin grin grin Too used to that to quit now.

And I have friends who drink less and excerice as much as I do , but they have sagging stomachs nonetheless.

I think I'm unduly favoured by the gods

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Creamish(f): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
grin grin grin grin grin Too used to that to quit now.

And I have friends who drink less and excerice as much as I do , but they have sagging stomachs nonetheless.

I think I'm unduly favoured by the gods

Vain much! tongue
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Stevie Wonder jokes? This is 2016, cretin! I can't expect better from manchild who lives with his parents while he jacks it to 2-D cartoon girls.

You colostromy bag has been broken by me and it's spraying over your old family photos.

Give it up, Nancy boy. You sound like a kindergarten kid reciting some elementary joke.

Janet has let you for your vanquisher, A.K.A the Darktroll.

Funny enough we love women better than you, bloody hermaphrodite. Lazy ass Wussbag. Modern day female slave-driver.

Keep waiting on your wife's monthly take-home pay.

Mentally-slow degenerate of the weakest male hierarchical order!

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Give it up, Nancy boy. You sound like a kindergarten kid reciting some elementary joke.

Janet has let you for your vanquisher, A.K.A the Darktroll.

Funny enough we love women better than you, bloody hermaphrodite. Lazy ass Wussbag. Modern day female slave-driver.

Get off his di.ck

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nice article. Satanism is real motive behind Feminism. the Elite is behind "sexual liberation" and "gay liberation." Through funding and media control, they make us regard sex as a recreation/physical release rather than as the expression of a spiritual bond (i.e. a loving marriage) resulting in children. The Elite modus operandi is to finance and promote disgruntled minorities in order to destabilize and undermine the world. Feminism is a prime example. It pretends to be about giving women equal opportunity in the workplace when in fact it is devoted to discouraging women from seeking fulfillment in motherhood.
Feminism fits the elite's depopulation agenda. Since 1963, when "The Feminine Mystique" was published we have experienced an unprecedented breakdown in the family. More than half of all children are now born out of wedlock; the number of single parent households has tripled. In "The Broken Hearth," William Bennett writes: "Most of our social pathologies, crime, imprisonment rates, welfare, educational underachievement, alcohol and drug abuse, suicide, depression, STD's, are manifestations, direct and indirect, of the crackup of the American family (p.4)."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by blueAgent(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
The only benefit of Feminism . is the area of stoping abuse of women . and to recognise women as human's and not a property to be bought and sold .but to advocate for equality with men, is contrary and a direct rebellion against God's word. which satanist want to acheive.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by blueAgent(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
first we need to remember that for a woman, love is an instinctive act of self-sacrifice. She gives herself to her husband and children and is fulfilled by seeing them thrive and receiving their love, respect and gratitude. A woman makes this supreme sacrifice to only one man who will cherish her and provide for his family. Men instinctively want to fulfill this responsibility. This is the essence of the heterosexual contract (i.e. marriage): female power in exchange for male power expressed as love. Sex is the symbol of this exclusive bond. Marriage and family may not be for everyone but it is the natural path for most. Feminism has trained women to reject this model as "an old fashioned, oppressive stereotype" even though it reflects their natural instincts. On Thursday a British writer reported overhearing two young women: "All men are useless these days," one said. "Yeah," said the other. "The trouble is that they haven't risen to the challenge of feminism. They don't understand that we need them to be more masculine, and instead they have just copped out." That's their logic? If women are less feminine , men will be more masculine? Men aren't designed to fight with women. They need to be affirmed by a woman's acquiescence and faith. When women constantly challenge them, men will "cop out" of marriage and family. Now that love and marriage have been "discredited," women have nothing left to exchange for love but sex. Thus, many are unnaturally obsessed with appearance and pathetically give their bodies to all and sundry. Permanent love is not based on a woman's sex appeal, or personality or achievements. Ultimately, it is based on self-sacrifice. We love the people who love us. THE BIG PICTURE: THE CENTRAL BANKERS People do not realize that feminism is mass indoctrination because they cannot identify the perpetrator, the means or the motive. Recently Aaron Russo, the producer of Bette Midler's movies and " America: From Freedom to Fascism" identified all three confirming what I have been saying. While trying to recruit Russo for the CFR, Nicholas Rockefeller told him that his family foundation created women's liberation using mass media control as part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity. He admitted they want to "chip us." Google "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" and you'll get a half million citations. The hidden goal of feminism is to destroy the family, which interferes with state brainwashing of the young. Side benefits include depopulation and widening the tax base. Displacing men in the role of providers also destabilizes the family. A drastic paradigm shift is required to make sense of the world. The Rockefellers are part of the private world central banking cartel that also controls media, defence, pharmaceutical and other cartels. To protect their monopoly of credit and wealth, they are instituting a world police state ("world government" using the bogus 9-11 attack and endless war as a pretext. Rockefeller told Russo about this plan a year before 9-11. The poet Charles Peguy said, "Everything begins in faith and ends in politics." The banking cartel needs a philosophy to justify enchaining mankind. That philosophy is Satanism. The cartel controls the world through a network of occult societies linked to Freemasonry, Communism, the Vatican and organized Jewry (Bnai Brith, ADL, AJC, Zionism.) The highest occult rank is known as the Illuminati. Modern Western culture is Masonic. Based on Luciferianism, Freemasonry teaches that man and not God determines reality. (Naturally, they need to overrule natural and spiritual laws in order to assert their own control.) They have noticed that people are diffident malleable creatures who prefer to believe what they are told than trust their own reason or perception. Thus, for example, the media successfully promotes homosexual values that conflict with our natural instincts. MEDIA ERADICATES LOVE Every facet of the mass media (movies, TV, magazines, music, commercials, news) is used for indoctrination and social control with the ultimate goal of enslavement. There is a connection between what happened in Communist Russia and what is happening in America today. In both cases, the central banking cartel is asserting its totalitarian control. In order to destroy the family, the media convinced women that they could not rely on the heterosexual contract. Myrna Blyth was the editor in chief of Ladies Home Journal from 1981 to 2002. In her book "Spin Sisters" (2004) she says the media sold women "a career in exactly the same drum banging way that the Happy Homemaker had been ..sold to their mothers." (38) The Illuminati undermined women's natural loving instincts using the following mantras: 1. Men can no longer be trusted. Using the Lifetime Network as an example, Blyth concluded "all men are 1) unfaithful rats 2) abusive monsters 3) dishonest scumbags, or 4) all of the above. Women on the other hand were...flinty achievers who triumph despite the cavemen who...want to keep them in their place." (62-63) 2. Women are victims by virtue of their sex. Blyth says the media sends "one message loud and clear. Because we are women, we remain victims in our private lives, at work, in society as a whole." (156) Thus women must have a sense of grievance, entitlement and rebellion. The same tactic was used to manipulate Jews, Blacks, workers and gays. (See my "Victim as Moral Zombie" ) 3. Women should be selfish. "Liberation and narcissism have merged," Blyth says. Leisure now means, "time for yourself, spent alone, or perhaps with one's girlfriends but definitely without spouse and kids...Endless articles preached the new feminist gospel, that indulging yourself is an important part of being a healthy, well adjusted woman." (65) 4. Sex is not reserved for love and marriage. Magazines like Glamour and Cosmopolitan urge young women to "put out on their first date,"ogle men openly" and be an athlete in bed. There is no discussion of marriage or family. (160) Such women can't trust a man enough to surrender themselves in love. 5. Self-fulfillment lies in career success and not husband and family. "The social rewards of holding down a job are critical to one's sense of dignity and self worth," Betty Friedan pontificated. In fact, "most work is deeply ordinary," Blyth observes (35-36.) Thus many women are schizophrenic as they attempt to reconcile their natural instincts with constant exhortations to do the opposite. The wreckage -- broken families and dysfunctional people -- is strewn everywhere. At the same time, Playboy Magazine etc. aimed a similar message at men. You don't need to get married to have sex. Marriage and children are a bore. CONCLUSION This consistent media drumbeat is organized brainwashing. Society has been totally subverted by the central banking cartel, using a Satanic cult, Freemasonry as its primary instrument. Most masons are unaware of the truth but the owners of the mass media certainly are. We used to say, "as American as motherhood and apple pie." Only satanists would trash motherhood. Far from empowering women, feminism has unsexed many. It has deprived them of a secure and valued social role and reduced them to sex objects and replaceable workers. Luciferians promote rebellion because they are defying what is natural and conducive to happiness. Like their symbol, Lucifer, they wish to play God. God's love can be seen in a woman's dedication to her husband and children. Thus the bankers must destroy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Get off his di.ck
Does it bother you?

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
blueAgent:
The only benefit of Feminism . is the area of stoping abuse of women . and to recognise women as human's and not a property to be bought and sold .but to advocate for equality with men, is contrary and a direct rebellion against God's word. white satanist want to acheive.

Very informative exposition. Feminists don't know that they are in one hell of a mess.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
blueAgent:
The only benefit of Feminism . is the area of stoping abuse of women . and to recognise women as human's and not a property to be bought and sold .but to advocate for equality with men, is contrary and a direct rebellion against God's word. white satanist want to acheive.

the Word of God calls women property. open ur bible and i will show you. even the women themselves want to be property as evidenced by their retention of men who beat them, their neglect of nice guys who treat them as equals and other pieces of evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
Creamish:

Vain much! tongue
Leave me be! Ordinary e-kiss u no fit gimme. grin grin grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
guys i have noticed that the last few pages have been insults. pls lets focus on the discourse. postmann im opening a new thread on why men should only do traditional marriage and should never sign a marriages contract with the state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Stop recycling jokes, originality is key. And stop copying opponent, are you really that slow?

I can smell your emotions from a mile away fu,cktard. Better give up before you do something rash.

You have the wit of a potato, the originality of a cucumber, and the brain of DarkTroll -for I can find no other words to describe someone with only 6 functioning brain cells.

This quote of yours was what I actually termed kindergarten stuff!

Really you must be somewhere around 17-18 years of age.

That's my humble belief judging from your mental capacity.

You're really the definition of SHAMELESSNESS!
Kindly recite the crap you typed up there.

Is that how you intended to fightback, dumbass, egg-headed simpleton?

Little wonder you surrendered your dignity to some bunch of female bandits?

lazy ass, nancy-pansy, effeminate, weakling.

Where is Janet?

She is now in the masculine arms of the darktroll.
And she'll get all the protection she deserves.

Now make a girlish squeal in Britney Spears' voice. And while at it, beat down on your imaginary breasts in despair like a girl would.

#NancyBoy

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
AVRecruit:
guys i have noticed that the last few pages have been insults. pls lets focus on the discourse. postmann im opening a new thread on why men should only do traditional marriage and should never sign a marriages contract with the state in Nigeria.

Please give me a tag as soon as you create the post.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try and keep the insult in check.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Does it bother you?
At least let him wash it in your trachea.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

This quote of yours was what I actually termed kindergarten stuff!

Really you must be somewhere around 17-18 years of age.

That's my humble belief judging from your mental capacity.

You're really the definition of SHAMELESSNESS!
Kindly recite the crap you typed up there.

Is that how you intended to fightback, dumbass, egg-headed simpleton?

Little wonder you surrendered your dignity to some bunch of female bandits?

lazy ass, nancy-pansy, effeminate, weakling.

Where is Janet?

She is now in the masculine arms of the darktroll.
And she'll get all the protection she deserves.

Now make a girlish squeal in Britney Spears' voice. And while at it, beat down on your imaginary breasts in despair like a girl would.

#NancyBoy

Seriously if you're over 23 and are still trading insults online, then we have an actual problem.

Shows you the calibre of men who are afraid of women.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

At least let him wash it in your trachea.
Nah! It's impossible to infect me with your kind of bloodline disease.
Bloody faggy!
You should recognise your ALPHA MALE.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Seriously if you're over 23 and are still trading insults online, then we have an actual problem.

Shows you the calibre of men who are afraid of women.

Please tell me you've not been trading insults from page 1 of this thread.

Hollow-headed hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Janet has let you for your vanquisher, A.K.A the Dar.ktroll.

Bro, the goofball isn't worth my evening beer. I won't abuse the hierarchical order of e-duelling next time with someone who doesn't pack a punch!!!

I see some good debate going on, let me watch from the sidelines cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.