Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (30049 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:
hahahahaha. I got loads of them. Sometimes I find having my private time a challenge.
I'm actually a people's magnet. And women find me a little more attractive. I'm their exact opposite, so the attraction is natural. I tell them what real men tell them. And they know the difference.
I'm sure you do, that's why you have all this free time for stalking.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:39am On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

I'm sure you do, that's why you have all this free time for stalking.

Don't flatter yourself.
You're not worth stalking.

Does it look like Monday morning to you?
It's Sunday early morning, my godless foe.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 1:55am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Don't flatter yourself.
You're not worth stalking.

*Yawn*

I know you're socially awkward and lonely but I'm just not interested in chatting anymore.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:59am On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

*Yawn*

I know you're socially awkward and lonely but I'm just not interested in chatting anymore.

Saw you peeping on "guest" mode, Pansy, little coward.

We weren't chatting. We can never chat.
We had a clash of wits and you came crashing down like some cheap ceramic.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 4:15am On Mar 06, 2016
Joy1706:

U guys feel it's every woman u can send parking. Better look at faces. You mean I will marry u legally and u can send me parking at anytime? Hehehehehehe

men do not marry women legally again. the smart ones!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2016
@CoolUsername

Real men are protectors and watchmen for their families and societies at large.

The modern man is in less need of physical combat to protect his family, his ability to reason wisely is far more important

Standing on his observatory post of wisdom, he sees clearer and faster dangers that could threaten his family and society.
He is hardly carried away by strange and borrowed concept.

But the weak and foolish man has no clear sight of vantage. He is always asleep, like his female counterpart, his ability to foresee dangers is a little undeveloped, he would rather gossip and make love, than take a mental calculation of where the societal wind is blowing to.

Nancy boy, it is to my displeasure to educate you on what every wise man out there already knows; that one of the chief aim of satan is to blur as much as possible, every difference between both sexes in other to bring chaos and disorder to the human society.

A family structure where the man and woman don't have a well defined role is only a ticking bomb, and the children in such families will have issues accepting authority. So contrary to your dumb assertion, there is a place for a woman as much as there is a place for a man.

You debunk superior points with your poor mental articulated argument stemming from emotional overflow and hyper-effeminate disorder which have hampered your ability to be a smart thinker.

You never even for once pretended to take the manly stroll up the watchtower to see where the evil wind of feminism is blowing. Rather you prefer making sheep eyes at Janet when your mates are up there, manning their intellectual duty post. You seem to be a waste of male space. Lazy Wussbag.

keep the cheap blackmail of "are you afraid of competition? ", " why are you so insecure?" rants coming,
While I take you a step further into the paths of wisdom, where your miserable, low-inteligent limbs have never threaded.

I'm the only hope of remedy to your
anencephalic condition.

6 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by crackhaus: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2016
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lilmax(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2016
gringringringrin

Atleast we(men) are still safe

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:00am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:02am On Mar 06, 2016
Thou greatest of vampires, have I been beaten by your cruel, merciless teeth?
I find myself becoming more ruthless like you.
What say you, darktroll, the early morning watcher?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:
@CoolUsername

Real men are protectors and watchmen for their families and societies at large.

The modern man is in less need of physical combat to protect his family, his ability to reason wisely is far more important

Standing on his observatory post of wisdom, he sees clearer and faster dangers that could threaten his family and society.
He is hardly carried away by strange and borrowed concept.

But the weak and foolish man has no clear sight of vantage. He is always asleep, like his female counterpart, his ability to foresee dangers is a little undeveloped, he would rather gossip and make love, than take a mental calculation of where the societal wind is blowing to.

Nancy boy, it is to my displeasure to educate you on what every wise man out there already knows; that one of the chief aim of satan is to blur as much as possible, every difference between both sexes in other to bring chaos and disorder to the human society.

A family structure where the man and woman don't have a well defined role is only a ticking bomb, and the children in such families will have issues accepting authority. So contrary to your dumb assertion, there is a place for a woman as much as there is a place for a man.

You debunk superior points with your poor mental articulated argument stemming from emotional overflow and hyper-effeminate disorder which have hampered your ability to be a smart thinker.

You never even for once pretended to take the manly stroll up the watchtower to see where the evil wind of feminism is blowing. Rather you prefer making sheep eyes at Janet when your mates are up there, manning their intellectual duty post. You seem to be a waste of male space. Lazy Wussbag.

keep the cheap blackmail of "are you afraid of competition? ", " why are you so insecure?" rants coming,
While I take you a step further into the paths of wisdom, where your miserable, low-inteligent limbs have never threaded.

I'm the only hope of remedy to your
anencephalic condition.

Na one person you dey finish like this so ? grin grin grin I beg today na Sunday, you want take jibes knack Sunday sermon commot for the guy head.

Me sef I no kuku go church today, I come look for fight and trouble. grin grin grin

On the side note, it's an unsettling observation that most guys are becoming pro-feminist not out of any logical plausibility or societal expediency but to score cheap points with the ladies; to be seen as romantic.

They reckon being sympathic with feminist course will faster pull up the drawbridge to ladies' pants than their art of seduction and wooing.

So you find folks like @coolusername whose mental muscles never grew beyond the formation of an agama lizard always chanting the feminsit songs without mastering the chorus. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

What say you, dar.ktroll, the early morning watcher?
Shut up!!! cool
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:12am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

What say you, dark.troll, the early morning watcher?
There's a marked difference. I don't fight with ladies, you do.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
There's a marked difference. I don't fight with ladies, you do.

hehehe.
I'll rather e-fight with them in a clash of intellectual combat, than take the path of sexual harassment which you find more amusing.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
African ladies can't practice feminism, neither can they fully grasp the full roadmap of the movement.

I have given up on the feminist debate ever since I found the surest, fastest, unfailing therapy : a good, sound _fuck drives away the demons of feminism hovering around the hemisphere of Nigeria back to Scandinavia.

Black women are gold unblemished, with a curvaceous ass and watermelon breasts and lips so full it leaves me lost on how to descend to a claiming kiss cheesy

Let us walk the walk, today's ladies need a sound _fuck.

There are too many sermons these days, in school, church, NL, office, damn!!!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Shut up!!! cool
Ok. If you say so.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

hehehe.
I'll rather e-fight with them in a clash of intellectual combat, than take the path of sexual harassment which you find more amusing.
Try _fuck before the sermon, it works faster that way.

She'll yield faster than your _semen settling deep inside her.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
African ladies can't practice feminism, neither can they fully grasp the full roadmap of the movement.

I have given up on the feminist debate ever since I found the surest, fastest, unfailing therapy : a good, sound _fuck drives away the demons of feminism hovering around the hemisphere of Nigeria back to Scandinavia.

Black women are gold unblemished, with a curvaceous ass and watermelon breasts and lips so full it leaves me lost on how to descend to a claiming kiss cheesy

Let us walk the walk, today's ladies need a sound _fuck.

There are too many sermons these days, in school, church, NL, office, damn!!!

Fast approach no doubt. But that alternative of yours has some serious societal, even personal consequences.

Say no to sexual immorality.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Fast approach no doubt. But that alternative of yours has some serious societal, even personal consequences.

Say no to sexual immorality.
Oh, shut up, you prudish prick.

Show me a remedy or alternative whose efficacy is absolute to the exclusion of minor shortfalls.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Try _fuck before the sermon, it works faster that way.

She'll yield faster than your _semen settling deep inside her.

Ok. But would you mind keeping the obscenity tone, a little down?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Oh, shut up, you prudish prick.

Show me a remedy or alternative whose efficacy is absolute to the exclusion of minor shortfalls.

None perhaps. But your alternative leaves tones of misery in its wake.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Ok. But would you mind keeping the obscenity tone, a little down?
Obscenity? Your sense for earthliness is alarmingly shy for a guy.

Better _fuck off public forums if your perception is made of religious tenets sad
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:15am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Obscenity? Your sense for earthliness is alarmingly shy for a guy.

Better _fuck off public forums if your perception is made of religious tenets sad

Accept our differences as much as you accept our similarities.

I find godless people, whose moral codes are bound to their own perceptions, cravings, desires, lusts, man-believes, frailties, and fallibilies, as hopelessly arrogant and foolish.
I call them wise-fools.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 06, 2016
Behave yourself guyz, or I won't spare the rod

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2016
grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Accept our differences as much as you accept our similarities.

I find godless people, whose moral codes are bound to their own perceptions, cravings, desires, lusts, man-believes, frailties, and fallibilies, as hopelessly arrogant and foolish.
I call them wise-fools.
What is your definition of godless? Since when has morality been a subjective opinion to be determined by your own desires and preference?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

hehehe.
lipsrsealed
Lmao
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
grin
grin grin grin I need that on my ass.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
grin grin grin I need that on my ass.
grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
grin
How's your Sunday going?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
How's your Sunday going?
fine, making my hair. How's ur end?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
fine, making my hair. How's ur end?
I'm sober now, but won't remain so for long.

What style are you making?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study / Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.