Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (30050 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Please tell me you've not been trading insults from page 1 of this thread.
Hollow-headed hypocrite.
Oh, I didn't know I was arguing with an old loser.
Btw, you started it.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Stop recycling jokes, originality is key. And stop copying opponent ****

Please who did I copy? Shame me and paste the proof here or forever remain a defeated saphead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Fanirandele: 1:32am On Mar 07, 2016
So much immaturity here , what happened to people debating like intellectuals Those talking about the Submission, based in that principle o other woman is "under" you except the one you married so let that ideaolgy stay in the home and each couple should do what works best for them depending on their beliefs . In the larger society all humans are equals and must have equal rights. The only men who are intimidated by women having equality in society are men who have nothing going for them except a penis. A real man (or woman's) focus should be about earning respect and people elevating you based on your achievements and not because you were born with a penis. Dangote is not respected because he's a man and neither is Oprah respected just because she's a woman . Your achievements are what will make you revered in society and not your sex. If a woman is better than you in your field, class e.t.c then in that respect She is superior to you and that is a fact. If your boss is a woman she's your superior and there is nothing you can do about it. Save all that women should submit to men for your marriage, no other woman owes you submission . If a couple decides equality within their marriage is what works for them then good for them. Live and let live, if you like traditional women go ahead and marry one and leave the men who like modern strong women like myself to marry the feminists. I don't see anyone forcing you to marry a feminist afterall

By the way it's funny that someof the people that are supporters of men committing adultery are always the first to talk about what the Bible says when it comes to submission grin I don't see the Bible supporting adultery for any of the sexes. It just shows you how people pick what suits them and the hypocrisy of Africans especially.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Truckpusher:
The fact that your quote is technically correct doesn't still make it right.
ok then
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Moana(f): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Fanirandele:
So much immaturity here , what happened to people debating like intellectuals Those talking about the Submission, based in that principle o other woman is "under" you except the one you married so let that ideaolgy stay in the home and each couple should do what works best for them depending on their beliefs . In the larger society all humans are equals and must have equal rights. The only men who are intimidated by women having equality in society are men who have nothing going for them except a penis. A real man (or woman's) focus should be about earning respect and people elevating you based on your achievements and not because you were born with a penis. Dangote is not respected because he's a man and neither is Oprah respected just because she's a woman . Your achievements are what will make you revered in society and not your sex. If a woman is better than you in your field, class e.t.c then in that respect She is superior to you and that is a fact. If your boss is a woman she's your superior and there is nothing you can do about it. Save all that women should submit to men for your marriage, no other woman owes you submission . If a couple decides equality within their marriage is what works for them then good for them. Live and let live, if you like traditional women go ahead and marry one and leave the men who like modern strong women like myself to marry the feminists. I don't see anyone forcing you to marry a feminist afterall

By the way it's funny that someof the people that are supporters of men committing adultery are always the first to talk about what the Bible says when it comes to submission grin I don't see the Bible supporting adultery for any of the sexes. It just shows you how people pick what suits them and the hypocrisy of Africans especially.

abi, thank you for this.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Dheartless: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2016
DarkTroll:
@ postmann, the guy no follow at all, I just dey use am for Sunday pastime!!!

I dey feel say sef na girl dey behind that moniker sef.
me too have been thinking this .
these girls on NL just create a moniker without indicating sex so they can come accross as men and when needed they will also pose and post as women, isn't that cowardice?
I have seen more than a dozen .

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2016
CoolUsername:

Oh, I didn't know I was arguing with an old loser.

Btw, you started it.

Hahahaha!
Don't run to the safety of being a 17 or 18 years old.

While you pack the under-development of an adolescent mind in your mentally stunted acceleration, you're quite older.

Being clever and intelligent aren't built-in traits in your genes.

One more coward move from you trying to seek cover in faking your age, then I'll swat you like a fly.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Creamish(f): 8:59am On Mar 07, 2016
DarkTroll:
Leave me be! Ordinary e-kiss u no fit gimme. grin grin grin

Oya take
kiss - Monday
kiss - Tuesday
kiss - Wednesday
kiss - Thursday
kiss - Friday
kiss - Saturday
kiss - Sunday

...one for each day of the week. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Dheartless: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Dheartless: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2016
Fanirandele:

too long

I have not seen anyone here being afraid of a woman's success
all I see is people fighting against the deceit using equality to eat your cake and have it,
and with so much still in place e.g bride price, chilvary e.t.c
equal rights, I agree.
equality is a joke, you want something , work for it , you can't keep fighting for what you won't accept the consequeces that comes with it .
take this thread for instance .
https://www.nairaland.com/2789558/uk-divorce-court-awards-woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2016
Creamish:

Oya take
kiss - Monday
kiss - Tuesday
kiss - Wednesday
kiss - Thursday
kiss - Friday
kiss - Saturday
kiss - Sunday

...one for each day of the week. cheesy
grin cheesy

Ok, take your own, kiss
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by lezz(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Fanirandele:

So much immaturity here , what happened to people debating like intellectuals Those talking about the Submission, based in that principle o other woman is "under" you except the one you married so let that ideaolgy stay in the home and each couple should do what works best for them depending on their beliefs .
I didn't see anywhere in this thread where any poster opined expressly that all women are under all men!!! undecided women are under their husbands no matter her educational qualification, and on the broader society, every man has a responsibility for every woman within his immediate environment in courtesy, respect, protection and security.
Fanirandele:

In the larger society all humans are equals and must have equal rights.
I don't know of any law in Nigeria that denies women any rights. Do you? Please stop this shallow accusation.
Fanirandele:

The only men who are intimidated by women having equality in society are men who have nothing going for them except a penis. A real man (or woman's) focus should be about earning respect and people elevating you based on your achievements and not because you were born with a penis.
Men aren't scared of successful women, we find the majority of them incompatible. There's a difference. Statistics shows that women with high financial independence are more likely to walk out of marriage than women with average income. Statistics have also shown that successful women are twice unhappy with depression than with everyday women. Men don't want that. Successful women are not complementary; they are pseudo captains who engage in the rat race and dirty office politics and wear out their beauty and joy and sweetness away faster than the new Ferrari can hit 0-60 mpH. We don't want that grin
Fanirandele:

Dangote is not respected because he's a man and neither is Oprah respected just because she's a woman .
If dangote were a woman, he will have to employ enough PR and bullying and yelling to get half the respect he has now. If opera were a male she would be as influential as was Larry king.
Fanirandele:

Your achievements are what will make you revered in society and not your sex.
Women and authority will never sit well together. Can a lady command a battalion to war ? When my manager used to have menstrual cramps and delegate her work to me, I knew man was trying to outsmart nature. grin
Fanirandele:

If a woman is better than you in your field, class e.t.c then in that respect She is superior to you and that is a fact. If your boss is a woman she's your superior and there is nothing you can do about it. Save all that women should submit to men for your marriage, no other woman owes you submission .
Crap load of incoherence! Since when does superiority in discipline alter the scheme of life. And who wants submission from a woman that isn't my wife ? Stop flying on the wings of false accusations, dear.
Fanirandele:

If a couple decides equality within their marriage is what works for them then good for them. Live and let live, if you like traditional women go ahead and marry one and leave the men who like modern strong women like myself to marry the feminists. I don't see anyone forcing you to marry a feminist afterall
Any man can marry who he damn please, after all, we are seeing a trend where lazy packaged boys are going for hardworking females these days and sucking their nectar grin oh it's the fad now. The higher a lady goes economically, her natural maternal instincts is preyed on my jobless, sweet-tongued guys. But we owe it to posterity to say what feminism truely is. It's an enemy of mankind, especially women themselves. It fights against their very nature. Check, my threads, and look for the thread I entitled "why the modern woman is sad" it was a well researched topic from real people and real events.
Fanirandele:

Adultery is a different matter entirely. Africans are the real deal. Your white overloads are endorsing bestiality, homosexuality and animal rights when over 2 billion people are starving while they still keep mistresses. But let me not derail.

You're an African, and you shouldn't give a good goddamn about feminism, its actual purpose will swallow you whole and choke you away into the chasm of its enormity.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by YourCoffin: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Ah! Feminists. I hate them like the Arabs hate the Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fanirandele:

So much applause for your maturity yet you failed to take advantage of being a late comer to this thread and spare us some boring repetition.

Do we have to go on in circles? I thought your maturity would have spared us from what we've already established here. Or didn't you take time to read the thread thoroughly?

Maybe your urge to stand up and assume the position of the female-messiah won over what would have been a calm, male-response which is characteristically slow to react.

Alright! Let's face your submission proper:

Can you supply me with a quote where anyone said ALL WOMEN ARE UNDER ALL MEN'S AUTHORITY? I wouldn't mind rendering an apology for such blunder.

No one ever asserted that that women should have lesser basic rights in the larger society.

You twisted the facts with some cheap blackmail again. Real men are not intimidated by the basic principle of women having equal rights in the society or place of work. RATHER, THEY ARE CONCERNED WITH THE CONSEQUENTIAL EFFECTS OF WOMEN WHO HAVE ABANDONED OR COMPROMISED MOTHERHOOD FOR SELFISH AND GREEDY AMBITION AND THE EVIL IT ENTAILS FOR THE SOCIETY AT LARGE.

Real men are intellectual watchers.

Respect is subject to personal opinion.
Public fund looters, celebrity-whores, drug barons, are well respected in large parts of the society. It's a morally bankrupt world in an ever downward fall towards complete moral collapse. So its very important you separate material success from societal moral progress.

AND YES, OVER 95% OF ALL HUMAN ACHIEVEMENTS BELONGS TO THOSE BORN WITH A JOYSTICK.

Having a higher official rank in a place of work doesn't really make one superior. It doesn't make them smarter or more intelligent. And academic brilliance is very different from real life application.

Personally, I find it amusing when transfers or official shifts put me directly under a woman. What can be sweeter!?

I find her far easier to manipulate and she never trust her own judgement without hearing first my opinion. She knows I'm the man, her years of experience immaterial.
IT'S JUST A MALE THING!!!

By saying TRADITIONAL WOMEN , you actually meant humble, homely women who may work or may be complete housewives but who put their first energy and priority on being good wives to their husbands and motherhood, their first calling.
They won't prioritise their family welfare and child nurturing over selfish ambitions in the shade of career. For them, it is family first, others second.

And by saying MODERN STRONG WOMAN, you actually meant, the head-strong recalcitrants, rebellious, satan-inspired, greedy women who see men as an obstacle in achieving their greed and evil. They are career-first women, who abandoned their children in daycares and boarding schools for some filthy extra lucre.

And if you mention the bible any further, you'll give me more arsenal to rip your submissions to tinier shreds.

5 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by blueAgent(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
AVRecruit:

the Word of God calls women property. open ur bible and i will show you. even the women themselves want to be property as evidenced by their retention of men who beat them, their neglect of nice guys who treat them as equals and other pieces of evidence.

Lol... true , for the foolish ones who date such guys. that maltreat them .but no where did bible called them property.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by AVRecruit: 1:16am On Mar 08, 2016
blueAgent:

Lol... true , for the foolish ones who date such guys. that maltreat them .but no where did bible called them property.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2016
Postmann I see you, good morning
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2016
firstEVA:
Postmann I see you, good morning

You've been missing. And I've been missing you. I told lez you've not been around since sunday evening. Good to have you back, favourite one.
Good morning.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2016
postmann:

You've been missing. And I've been missing you. I told lez you've not been around since sunday evening. Good to have you back, favourite one.
Good morning.
awwww kiss missed you more.
sometimes I just peep in, I have had a busy week.

I just came here to read up whatever I missed, and i saw more slaying grin please remind me of this thread whenever i am over fed and decide to challenge you grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 8:28am On Mar 09, 2016
firstEVA:
awwww kiss missed you more.
sometimes I just peep in, I have had a busy week.

I just came here to read up whatever I missed, and i saw more slaying grin please remind me of this thread whenever i am over fed and decide to challenge you grin

But favourite one, you know better. My tongue was covenanted to tell you how special you are. If it ever comes that you feel I need to be put in my place, then just say it. You're not like the others.

You're wise, intelligent and a special girl.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2016
postmann:

But favourite one, you know better. My tongue was covenanted to tell you how special you are. If it ever comes that you feel I need to be put in my place, then just say it. You're not like the others.

You're wise, intelligent and a special girl.
I am flattered, you have mastered the art cheesy and I like it wink

I am having heat rashes almost all over my body lipsrsealed
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 8:47am On Mar 09, 2016
firstEVA:
I am flattered, you have mastered the art cheesy and I like it wink

I am having heat rashes almost all over my body lipsrsealed

FirstEva, I don't flatter you!

"covenanted "may be a strong word but it's the truth with some emphasis to it.

You're special to me.

Sorry about d heat rash. The weather isn't a friend these days. But lastnight saw some rain. It was cool all night.

Maybe you should take some time off and treat yourself to some light dresses as you pamper yourself for a whole month.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2016
postmann:

FirstEva, I don't flatter you!

"covenanted "may be a strong word but it's the truth with some emphasis to it.

You're special to me.

Sorry about d heat rash. The weather isn't a friend these days. But lastnight saw some rain. It was cool all night.

Maybe you should take some time off and treat yourself to some light dresses as you pamper yourself for a whole month.
yea I agree, light breezy dresses, strapless dresses and tops, more of minis and bum shorts wink then I will need someone to apply powder lipsrsealed

Hahahaha
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 9:06am On Mar 09, 2016
firstEVA:
yea I agree, light breezy dresses, strapless dresses and tops, more of minis and bum shorts wink then I will need someone to apply powder lipsrsealed

Hahahaha

Hahaha.

The powder application isn't a bad idea. But it's a specific job for a specific individual. One who exists already and is capable of answering the call.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2016
^^^Postmann you are on your own, I don't know what you are all about

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
firstEVA:
^^^Postmann you are on your own, I don't know what you are all about

tongue tongue tongue

My darling, you're tripping on me.
You know what I want.
And sooner or later you're gonna yield.

Isn't it what "we" are all about?

wink
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
grin
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
firstEVA:
grin

grin

We should be getting due for yet another date. It's getting a bit long we shared a table.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
postmann:

grin

We should be getting due for yet another date. It's getting a bit long we shared a table.

can't wait kiss
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Goodyshoes(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2016
Feminism is still at the nadir in this country....

Reason being that our society is one driven by cultural and religious standings.....
And as such, views feminism in an odd and strange manner.

I usually don't debate this, it simply cannot gain much grounds in Nigeria.....

A man of quality isn't threatened by a woman of equality........ But caution must be appreciated, because equal rights come with equal responsibility.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
firstEVA:
can't wait kiss
Does Friday morning sound like a deal, my lady?
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
postmann:

Does Friday morning sound like a deal, my lady?
fine by me cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Women With Rich Husbands Have Stronger Orgasm –study / Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos) / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.