Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Feminism: The True Colour - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: The True Colour (30063 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / Is Feminism Relevant In Nigeria Today? / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
I'm sober now, but won't remain so for long.

What style are you making?
I want to re touch, trim then straighten, I will carry my natural hair for a like a week or two, depends.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:
The woman was convinced. She saw that the tree was beautiful and its fruits looked delicious and she wanted the wisdom it would give her. Gen 3:6a

Don't be fooled, feminism goes far beyond equal rights for women. It is mainly a matter of greed, rebellion, misandry, male overthrow, and I dare say, satanism. It is the single greatest threat to a decent, stable society. And it is the biggest reason for societal chaos and disorder today. Like its near cousin homosexuality, they are fruits of the same evil tree - Rebellion.

Feminism comes in various shades - The Liberal; being the most mild and subtle but equally godless and greedy in its goals. A mishmash of laudability and usurpation, she is against domestic violence, social injustice, sexual harassment and equal access to education for women. These are laudable goals and every sane man would gladly support. But that's where the pretence stops. She goes out of her way to fight privately owned firms and try to force them to comply to equal pay for men and women. And she lobbys the government to make it a law.

But you don't tell a private or non-governmental firm what to do with its pay structure. If they feel performance is relational to gender, then so be it. It's their call to make. Afterall, men don't take the "monthly stomach cramp" excuses for off duties, neither do they take maternity related leave. But this is just a start, it actually gets worse!

The Anarcha-Feminism: imagine a group of feminist movement in one of the Scandinavian countries lobbying for an outright ban of men standing erect to urinate in a public toilet, because they feel that men soil the place when they stand erect to urinate. They proposed that men using the public toilet should squat like women when urinating. Hmmm! Bunch of she-devils!
The anarcha-feminist is against every form of patriarchal system. She's as intellectual as she's godless. She holds unto her maiden name and rejects her husband's name. She believes in the soundness of her little falacies but never coming to the understanding that she's spiritually hollow! She's her own worst enemy.

The Social Feminist wants to eat her cake and have it. A greedy leech who wants all the benefits of a male worker who never applied for maternity leave. She doesn't believe a woman should sacrifice her ambition in order to raise her young children properly. She sees childbirth as a disadvantage to her ambition. Very unfeminine and greedy, she has little or no love for children, as she sees them as a hindrance to her greed.

A Radical Feminist is an active witch (rebellion is as bad as witchcraft, sam 15:23). She hates the present capitalist system because it's male dominant. The only alternative she recognises is the complete overhaul of the present male dominated system. A greedy and insatiable lot.
She doesn't know her place. She has lost her original compass to greed and rebellion. She is largely responsible for most of the societal chaos. She spends most of her days resenting being a female. Self-loath is her middle name. She is incapable of love.

A Cultural feminist believes that there is no real difference between a man and a woman. That the differences as they exist are simply psychological and culturally constituted rather than biologically programed.

She's mentally and spiritually compromised hence she's one confused woman. They are largely responsible for the female fall from grace as they promote indecency in dressing and mannerism in women.

Lastly, The Lesbian feminist. Well, you know her. They are shameless and psychological and spiritually compromised. She hates heterosexual relationship and can really be aggressive against the patriarchal order.

They look at the BOOK of books and they scoffed at it. But the fountain of wisdom thereof is far beyond the knowledge of their little hen-rebellion. Gen 3:16b puts it clearer.

The humble woman shall eat and be satisfied and rest in the bossom of her MAKER. If she fails to be appreciated by a foolish husband, her children's praise and gratitude will never escape her.

But for the rebellious, their fall shall be double; both here and there-to-come.

I have searched and searched, wide and far, but I've never seen a feminist who's truly happy, going to her grave fulfilled.

(Postmann.)

This is an awesome, well-written piece. As easy to read as a good book. I read every word.

Do I have your permission to copy and share it elsewhere? Naturally I will give credit to the source. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2016
Siena:

This is an awesome, well-written piece. As easy to read as a good book. I read every word.

Do I have your permission to copy and share it elsewhere? Naturally I will give credit to the source. smiley

You're free my brother.
Anything for the male - soldiers on their reawakening march.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
What is your definition of godless? Since when has morality been a subjective opinion to be determined by your own desires and preference?

You don't wanna go there!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
lipsrsealed Lmao
You mustn't laugh. The king is watching.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
Behave yourself guyz, or I won't spare the rod

Hehehehe!

That looks more like a choir master's wand.
Maybe you intend teaching me a new gospel song.
Today is sunday after all.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

You don't wanna go there!
Are you threatening king Daredeviltry? cool
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Na one person you dey finish like this so ? grin grin grin I beg today na Sunday, you want take jibes knack Sunday sermon commot for the guy head.

Me sef I no kuku go church today, I come look for fight and trouble. grin grin grin

On the side note, it's an unsettling observation that most guys are becoming pro-feminist not out of any logical plausibility or societal expediency but to score cheap points with the ladies; to be seen as romantic.

They reckon being sympathic with feminist course will faster pull up the drawbridge to ladies' pants than their art of seduction and wooing.

So you find folks like @coolusername whose mental muscles never grew beyond the formation of an agama lizard always chanting the feminsit songs without mastering the chorus. grin grin grin

postmann, can you and your herd stop jerking each other off to my username?

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstEVA:
I want to re touch, trim then straighten, I will carry my natural hair for a like a week or two, depends.
You just soared up every blood in my veins!!!

Natural hair gives a certain kind of grace to a lady and a pretty one like you will make your eyes shine forth in pure radiance of comeliness, my heart should skip a beat.

If it's not a home-service then we could video-chat, I want to look into your eyes and see what the economy of your lips aren't telling me cheesy
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Your username is a veiled depiction of your roach-like life whose malignancy you seek to remedy online.

I should mortein you like the invertebrate bug you are.

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Chidoks(f): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:
@CoolUsername

fairness demands you get a notification of my modification: There's a minor edit to my reply to your crapload.

Talk is cheap.
And you fall into the minority of men who lack the mental muscle to look deep. Feminism has gone deep. It has even ultered the Holy Bible and has also ulterd mathematics by changing certain attributes.

But I think sound reasoning is far beyond your capacity.
You would rather hide under cheap blackmail and spew trash.
I wonder what a home like yours will look like, since you're disgustingly feminine in nature, albeit a dumb version.

Has your wife thought you how to straddle your baby across your back, while you're in the kitchen preparing breakfast and she sits in the living room chatting with her friends?

#MaleSlave

You're that kind of a doormat. Your existence as a male is a misadventure.

You've been blown away by western movies and you reason like a woman with hormonal imbalance. You don't realize you're one huge mental experiment of the devil.

How will your children react to a no clear authority in your home? They will have problems accepting leadership of any kind in the society and even in your home. When you give an order to them, even in the absence of your wife, and it didn't go down well with them, they will gladly wait for their mother to come and try to have her cancel your orders.

Since you're effeminate, you suffer the same emotional over flow as your wife.
Man, you're a real waste!

You're both a psychological and medical case.
I believe you are a product of Oligospermia, a medical case of poor sperm quality, as you show serious traits of a tetestorome deficient male.

Or Maybe there is a mixup somewhere and you were originally meant to be a female. Even for a female you still sound daft. A handful of the women here did better than you in their
presentation and I find you copying their lines.

You are a lazy man who hides behind the shadows of gender equality, while enslaving your wife to work and feed your lazy ass, as you sprawl lazily on the couch while she works her ass out for you.

Your only usefulness is to plant your genetically compromised, weak seeds in her, and raise yet another generation of mentally deficient dads and modern day female slave-drivers in disguise, who couldn't look at the world and see that the world lacks real male leadership and children are losing their moms to carrier, because they prefere women to carry their financial burdens while still carry all the burdens of her nature.

You're wife definitely will age faster since you're a lazy man, both with your brain as with your hands.

A spineless sissy and the devil's lab-product like you, you're taken by every new idea.You have fallen from your place of privilege, and you room the earth like a vagabond without purpose.

You mistook godlessness for civilization.

You're a perfect case of authority vacancy.

I guess you must have regretted not having huge breasts so you can feed your babies exclusively for six months, while your wife work and feed you both. Bloody hermaphrodite.

You love the female benefits of maternal leave, don't you, Nancy boy?

Since your base of morality has no spiritual roots, but is based on the input of mere mortals,
I denounce you as a roaming, aimless vagabond without a sense of heritage and noble ambition.

#Nuisance
Now,vthis is harsh. Except if you guys are just having fun.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

I thought I murdered you.
Now you just walked into a fool's trap.

You have invited the darktroll to give you an indecent burial.

Not bad considering the fact that you were indeed a waste of the male headcount.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

I thought I murdered you.
Now you just took a fool's bait.

You have invited the darktroll to give you an indecent burial.

Not bad considering you were indeed a waste to male headcount.

Yeah, yeah. You and your 'friends' can only act dominant on the keyboard. You're a pitiful specimen. Just crawl back up into your mothers' wombs where you belong. And let them throw themselves down a flight of stairs.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

Yeah, yeah. You and your 'friends' can only act dominant on the keyboard. You're a pitiful specimen. Just crawl back up into your mothers' wombs where you belong. And let them throw themselves down a flight of stairs.

Actually, it took you, in your spermatozoa form 93 days to crawl up to your mom's fallopian tube. That's how lazy your are.

You lost vital enzymes during that miserable, dark journey, hence you became the lot you are: a weak, intellectually bankrupt, she-man. Nancy boy!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
postmann:

Actually, it took you, in your spermatozoa form 93 days to crawl up to your mom's fallopian tube. That's how lazy your are.

You lost vital enzymes during that miserable, dark journey, hence you became the lot you are: a weak, intellectually bankrupt, she-man. Nancy boy!

You don't get it, I'm done with you. I don't want to be your friend. I'm calling the other guy out. Now stay on the sidelines, c'mon be a good dog.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Are you threatening king Daredeviltry? cool

No sir. I'm just warning you not to venture into an area where you wouldn't have a chance to fire a single shot.

Your reputation not withstanding.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
Your username is a veiled depiction of your roach-like life whose malignancy you seek to remedy online.

I should mortein you like the invertebrate bug you are.

And your username is a product of daddy abusing you as a kid, so there!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

You don't get it, I'm done with you. I don't want to be your friend. I'm calling the other guy out. Now stay on the sidelines, c'mon be a good dog.

Even my dogs will reject your friendship advances.

They will tear off your weak limb, while you yell in some horrific, incoherent homosexual shrills.

#MaleDisanvantageousSwine
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

My E-life has marked more prints in actuality than all the summation of your actual existence.

Shut your reeking mouth filled with kola-stained teeth, you neandathal , loutish regenerate saphead. You're not even a human, you're the afterbirth of a baboon's parturition. Stupid knucklehead.

One more expletive from you, and I'll hurl you back to your fluid-era and make sure your daddy used a condom to spare humanity its worst malignancy .

Nature's factory error you are. Bastardo!!!

And you should bleed to death and put to rest the organs of your body which continue to labour to keep you breathing when your life has continue to be in deficit to humanity.

Olodo!

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

And your username is a product of daddy abusing you as a kid, so there!

Give it up, Nancy boy.
Alow your corpse to rest in peace.
Humanity is glad we saved her from another effeminate, pansy intellectual deficient male, who would have soiled the earth with his weak genes in his attempt at reproducing his miserable kind.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
@CoolUsername, didn't I tell you you walked right into a fool's trap?

No the desecration of your corpse has begun.

I won't hang around much while your dead organs are being ripped open and you stink all over my thread.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
@ coolusername, you have no idea who Darktroll could be, You dont want to spar with me. I will drown you in the sea of your mentions, dismember you with my piercing diatribes and bury you in the tenacity of my stamina. My troll-reservoir never runs dry, they are constantly supplied by the tentacles of my imaginations. I'll shadow you for weeks unending.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
If your mother's vagina wasn't a storeroom for chlamydia there's no way you would be born with an IQ the size of her diseased mutated clitôris

Spare his parents please.
I know he started the parental thing first.

For him it is anything to save the battered ego he never had.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
My E-life has marked more prints in actuality than all the summation of your actual existence.

Shut your reeking mouth filled with kola-stained teeth, you neandathal , loutish regenerate saphead. You're not even a human, you're the afterbirth of a baboon's parturition. Stupid knucklehead.

One more expletive from you, and I'll hurl you back to your fluid-era and make sure your daddy used a condom to spare humanity its worst malignancy .

Nature's factory error you are. Bastardo!!!

And you should bleed to death and put to rest the organs of your body which continue to labour to keep you breathing when your life has continue to be in deficit to humanity.

Olodo!

I know I may have touched a sensitive spot for you with that insult, the same way your touched your sensitive spot. But you don't have to keep a dictionary near you in the cybercafe to make an impressive comeback.

You may be the son of an incestuous paedophile rapist ape, but at least try to make your mum happy, you know prostitution isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by Talon05: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Postmann, less/darktroll, you guys are crazy. Whenever I want to be foolish to engage either or both of you in any intellectual discourse, please be kind enough to remind me of this thread to reset my brain.

Back to OP, everything you wrote back there is the truth but what saddens me is that Feminism seems to be winning. They've even successfully penetrated the academic world. Do you know the academic community has warned that in all academic writings, proformal reference to neuter nouns such as BABY must not be selective of the masculine gender, HE. Academics are advised to write, for instance:

THE BABY WANTED ITS FOOD
instead of

THE BABY WANTED HIS FOOD

Also in the case of indefinite pronouns - singular or plural - academics are advised to employ the plural proform paradigm, THEY. This means they should write, for instance:

EVERYONE KNOWS THEIR RIGHT
instead of

EVERYONE KNOWS HIS RIGHT

However, one issue that remains inadequately addressed is the preferred proform for neuter nouns like INDIA, COMPANY, etc. Academics are known to make a choice of the feminine gender in this case and they remain unquestioned. They write, for instance:

INDIA HAS ADDRESSED HER POLITICAL ISSUES
instead of

INDIA HAS ADDRESSED ITS POLITICAL ISSUES.

https://www.nairaland.com/2842406/sexism-fairness-gender-rights

Postmann and my brothers against feminism, a lot of work has to be done. Let's continue to open threads to enlighten the innocent ones who are yet to be initiated into the feminist movement. They need to know about the evil of feminism.

We need more "feminivores" like you Postmann.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
@ coolusername, you have no idea who Darktroll could be, You dont want to spar with me. I will drown you in the sea of your mentions, dismember you with my piercing diatribes and bury you in the tenacity of my stamina. My troll-reservoir never runs dry, they are constantly supplied by the tentacles of my imaginations. I'll shadow you for weeks unending.

Who the fu,ck is DarkTroll, all bark with 2/10, poorly spelt trolling. Do some trolling or choke on your mum's testicles!
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

I know I may have touched a sensitive spot for you with that insult, the same way your touched your sensitive spot. But you don't have to keep a dictionary near you in the cybercafe to make an impressive comeback.

You may be the son of an incestuous paedophile rapist ape, but at least try to make your mum happy, you know prostitution isn't easy.

You're one ignorant goat in denial. He is more lettered than you. There's no dictionary near him.

You've been bruised badly by one alpha male in my person. Now I leave you with yet another alpha male, one far more brutal.

He will leave you in tatters.
And for the raw shame of defeat, you'll never be able to look Janet in the eye ever again.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by CoolUsername: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
DarkTroll:
If your mother's vagina wasn't a storeroom for chlamydia there's no way you would be born with an IQ the size of her diseased mutated clitôris

IQ isn't measured in size, you little piece of rat shit. But what would I expect from a lowly timid internet troll? Better act on those suicidal thoughts that cross your mind. Run the razor parallel to your veins, post the pics online, maybe you'll get the attention you so desperately crave.
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by DarkTroll: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
@ coolusername, I hope none of your siblings turned out like you... lord knows one fool in the family is enough. Your foolishness can drag your whole family from economic leeches to itinerant vagabonds.

You're an unfortunate inclusion to mankind you defuddled quack from a lineage of mongoloids who never rose above a life of servitude and whoredom.

You're the by-blow of a coūrtesan half-slowpoke who never was able to calculate her period
Re: Feminism: The True Colour by postmann: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
CoolUsername:

IQ isn't measured in size, you little piece of rat shit. But what would I expect from a lowly timid internet troll? Better act on those suicidal thoughts that cross your mind. Run the razor parallel to your veins, post the pics online, maybe you'll get the attention you so desperately crave.

You didn't catch the metaphor in the IQ comparison.

I never knew I was dealing with a barely literate retard.

I told you he is better than you in everything man - worthy.
I really wasted my time thinking you're one semi-worthy adversary. You ain't worthy.

#MaleSlave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / 60-year-old Woman And Husband Welcome First Baby After 36 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.