Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Man Spotted With A Horn On His Back!! (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Spotted With A Horn On His Back!! (pics) (857 Views)

Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) / My Throw Back Pics, From Grass To Grace / Wow I Can't Believe This Mmm Is Back (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spotted With A Horn On His Back!! (pics) by ellechrystal(f): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2016
Someone swears he spotted this man in Lagos state with a horn on his back, i don't know how possible this is, some people say its a way of draining out bad blood, some say its a way of draining out diseases, I tire o.
I have never come in contact with a thing like this o.
Please who can explain this better.
This isn't photoshoped o. It's real

Re: Man Spotted With A Horn On His Back!! (pics) by oniru4real: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
It's not photoshop . It's photo warehouse

2 Likes

Re: Man Spotted With A Horn On His Back!! (pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016
so why did he bare it in public? you would think he would hide such a thing from people.

anyway, when the horn crawls up to the forehead and he grows a tail, then we will know definitely that the anti-christ is here...just saying...
Re: Man Spotted With A Horn On His Back!! (pics) by Skillfullulu(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
If the horn guy could be this old and carelessly sit like this in public places, you wouldn't b the first person to telling us this or showing us with photos.
Re: Man Spotted With A Horn On His Back!! (pics) by icym241: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
the hausas mostly use it to drain bad blood my friend has done it before

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Nigeria Men - Romance - Nairaland / What I Did When I Caught My Husband With My Mum / How Would You Know That You Have TRULY Fallen In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.