Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (104027 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
imperiouxx:
Nice thread title on the frontpage.

The mods have started showing some senses now.
watch your mouth o, na lalasticlala get the thread cool
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by victorazy(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Donmams:
Dear Frank, your statement makes little sense. You starved your wife of sex for 3 weeks and she is so disturbed she had to attack you in this way.
However what i find funny is that your wife who u claimed is sleeping around suddenly turns around to retaliate for starving her of sex. I would think if she truly slept around she would care less whether u slept with her or not. Sex starvation would be the least of her problems.
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story.

Bros! King Solomon na ur uncle? grin
U make sense die grin

I never looked at it from that way o! grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by hammerT: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
My igbo people both men and women dey craze. E don dey confirm.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by victorazy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Stop quoting me, you this person.

I know I can ignore you but I want to let you know, I don't find you worthy of engaging and that's why I'll ignore you henceforth.

If na man now u go engagam grin

Before I was thinking all women are lesB but u proved me wrong grin

Twaley!! For u
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by cosmicrayboi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
una don born reach 6, una still dey talk about sex, una never tyr? which style again una wan f*ck? grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2016
victorazy:

If na man now u go engagam grin

Before I was thinking all women are lesB but u proved me wrong grin

Twaley!! For u
Lol

You no well, I just don't like her, because she's a nuisance, no be matter of man or woman.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by freshvine(f): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Stop quoting me, you this person.

I know I can ignore you but I want to let you know, I don't find you worthy of engaging and that's why I'll ignore you henceforth.

Why are you overtly angry over post?
Have our path cross before? Please enlighten me.

We shouldn't bring our life challenges into social interaction please.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by luluosas(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
And she will blame the devil tomorrow. May God save this wicked generation of ours
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2016
Donmams:
Dear Frank, your statement makes little sense. You starved your wife of sex for 3 weeks and she is so disturbed she had to attack you in this way.
However what i find funny is that your wife who u claimed is sleeping around suddenly turns around to retaliate for starving her of sex. I would think if she truly slept around she would care less whether u slept with her or not. Sex starvation would be the least of her problems.
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story.
The story is too fake to be believed.. I can bet my nairaland username that the husband in question is to be accused of infidelity

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by chival234(m): 12:05am On Mar 05, 2016
Donmams:
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Joy1706(f): 12:08am On Mar 05, 2016
bebe2:
shocked

Why are our women so crazy these days,

U cheat on them they kill u,

U don't sleep with them they burn u,

May God deliver our sons from these evil demons.
As if ur sons are not the evil demons themselves

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by bebe2(f): 12:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Joy1706:

As if ur sons are not the evil demons themselves

Gal there is something wrong with u , unfortunately I can't help u.

Just read other ladies comments in the whole of this forum and u will realise u have issues.

Maybe time will heal u. Whatever it is u need to take a chill pill no one is fighting u.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Emyogalanya: 1:45am On Mar 05, 2016
And you dared to say i wont believe what she did ? Why did you post it if you do not expect me to believe it end time journalist change ur language
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Seventeen(f): 2:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Donmams:
my thoughts exactly.... Not excusing what she did though.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by 41lady(m): 3:51am On Mar 05, 2016
bulldoza:
Je suis

Tu es quoi?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by oladapps: 4:48am On Mar 05, 2016
End time wife
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Pauldom: 5:03am On Mar 05, 2016
That how their daughters copy them
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by gbaskiboy: 5:30am On Mar 05, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Yes Ive heard of this Ilupeju from fellow Nairalanders. For real.
Its Dharmendra bro wink
grin thank you my boy, Namastay grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 6:03am On Mar 05, 2016
gbaskiboy:
grin thank you my boy, Namastay grin

Namaskar
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 6:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Evathyst:
*Busted*

Thought you'll answer me in Benghali Language. Anyways, may God bless your hustle. Anyhow anyhow, maga must pay. At all at all na him be winch. wink

Lol i no dey tok Bengali. I get different language.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Redhot111(m): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2016
Donmams:
my broda, any woman that could cook her husband alive having had six kids for him is guilty of what offence is laid on her. She was never a good woman at any time. Her heart is evil continually

3 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Perryjackson(m): 7:07am On Mar 05, 2016
God thank you gave a better woman
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by miky2002(m): 8:04am On Mar 05, 2016
That is better than committing adultery up and down, meanwhile, why did her hubby starved for sex for 3 weeks?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by miky2002(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=hammerT post=43489735]My igbo people both men and women dey craze. E don dey confirm. [/quote

Thank you for realizing that in time before it is too late, Igbo people are very crazy and also dangerous and sometimes senseless]
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by victorazy(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol

You no well, I just don't like her, because she's a nuisance, no be matter of man or woman.

You don't have to hate my dear.
Have this in mind "we are here to have fun"
NL life is not the epitom of our real characters, some of us fake it.
flow with everybody, good, bad, ugly, flow with them squarely, no need for hates.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by 9japrof(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Every morning.

When I wake up,I start my prayers to God to protect me from the hands of evil women.

A man you have 6 kids for? You still want to *boil* him alive?

Women where is thou HEART?

Dude their hearts didn't go anywhere, just that the Nigerian man doesn't understand how the heart of a lady works. I don't in anyway support crime, more especially domestic violence Buh the truth is that when ever the heart of a Nigerian woman is made up, she becomes dangerous.

What we know is the shit that happened leading up to the deadly encounter, we don't know events that have been happening over the years that must have pushed her to her elastic limit.

Guys continue maltreating your lady emotionally and abuse her physically, the day your cup go full, the surprise package you gon receive from her will keep surprised till the end of your life.

If their is a way to go anger test, the thing for make sense jaare, the thing for save a lot of deaths and recked lives.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2016
victorazy:

You don't have to hate my dear.
Have this in mind "we are here to have fun"
NL life is not the epitom of our real characters, some of us fake it.
flow with everybody, good, bad, ugly, flow with them squarely, no need for hates.
Not liking someone doesn't equal hate my dear, we can't possibly like everyone we meet and we are all here for different reasons, so I can't go about having in mind what others are here for as one can never really know, being that no one is a mind reader, at least, I know I'm not and I can choose who to flow with/who not to, I don't have to flow with everyone, it's just that simple.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by assana: 9:03am On Mar 05, 2016
grin she for use acid nah ,d police should find her quickly oh,make d man use acid bath her dis time.lol
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2016
oluwa dey..i guess d man was d 1 cheating cus a married man cn't do widawt avin sex for 3wks buh God d wife is so crazy..burning im wit hot water doesn't solve her problems na..
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Pamelayoung: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2016
Serves mr Frank right. If na em wife cheat now him 4 use otomogho glue d woman join the man. Now it's his turn he no happy say no bi acid.....but madam after 6 children na so d tin dey sweet you?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by fortunechy(m): 9:29am On Mar 05, 2016
women ar heart since 1804.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.