Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (104006 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by muller101(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2016
Akosxxx:
Haha... You want to Ban the 'baner' lol
of cos I will be glad to
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by discusant: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Every morning.

When I wake up,I start my prayers to God to protect from the hands of evil women.

A man you have 6 kids for? You still want to *boil* him alive?

Women where is thou HEART?

The woman's appetite for sex depends on her age and health, not how many children she has had.

So if her husband deliberately denied her sex and she poured hot water on him in anger, that doesn't make her an Evil woman.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by bebe2(f): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You should know that, given certain circumstances, anyone is capable of murder, let alone pouring of hot water.

I get your point though but gone are the days, women just sit back and take it all.

I hope the men too dey learn oo,

This is different from the last generation that regarded their husband's as gods

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by kachnov(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
Crazy wife men
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by ObiOkpor(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:
Im Indian and I believe extra-marital se.x is wrong.

It destroys families.

Marriage is a committment unto death. U dont break comittments.

Suspicions must be buried unless backed by concrete proofs. Only then must one confront and solve the issue by bringing in parents and community elders.
Enough of all this 'am an indian trash'.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
bebe2:

I hope the men too dey learn oo,

This is different from the last generation that regarded their husband's as gods
make them no learn na, na them go suffer am. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
The issue her is that the woman robbed her husband off 200,000. We should cut that shit of somebody being starve of sex...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by nnowu(f): 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

It destroys families.

Suspicions must be buried unless backed by concrete proofs. Only then must one confront and solve the issue by bringing in parents and community elders.
u must be a smart Indian
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by pbs4real(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2016
Adaure4ever:
why will a man be denying his wife her marital right on bed?
dnt worry i wld neva deny u.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Donmams:
Dear Frank, your statement makes little sense. You starved your wife of sex for 3 weeks and she is so disturbed she had to attack you in this way.
However what i find funny is that your wife who u claimed is sleeping around suddenly turns around to retaliate for starving her of sex. I would think if she truly slept around she would care less whether u slept with her or not. Sex starvation would be the least of her problems.
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story.

Did you study law or currently studying? ... you just nailed it, the man's story does not really collaborate with each other......How can a woman who cheats on you be worried about sex starvation ... its probably you that cheats on her therefore starving her of it and unfortunately, your body goes in for it....also claiming to have jokingly called her 'Lazy Woman' , what led to you calling her that name ... The Evil That Men Do .....
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Ojay105(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Every morning.

When I wake up,I start my prayers to God to protect from the hands of evil women.

..KONJI DOES NT CARE ABT D NO OF CHILDREN..#KONJINOGETJOY
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by freshvine(f): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
And you believe this man is totally innocent from that writeup? A woman that's cheating poured water on him for starving her of sex? Please where's the reason in that?

When you get married you'll understand that we women need more sex than our men. Forget about the men initial gra gra when dating.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Evathyst(f): 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

It destroys families.

Mr man 'mesh'onu' there! shocked

This your Engrish na confirm warri own! Who you wan dey form Raj Kapoor for? shey you see mark for our face ni?

Woju o! sad shocked
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by gbaskiboy: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

It destroys families.

Indian for real or for Joke. Your people plenty for Ilupeju in Anthony area of lagos state. I've a friend at my place of work his name is Dramendra he's nice and reserve..
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
Donmams:
Dear Frank, your statement makes little sense. You starved your wife of sex for 3 weeks and she is so disturbed she had to attack you in this way.
However what i find funny is that your wife who u claimed is sleeping around suddenly turns around to retaliate for starving her of sex. I would think if she truly slept around she would care less whether u slept with her or not. Sex starvation would be the least of her problems.
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story.
Different stories from both sides right. You really think he deserves this wickedness? I believe you're far worse than the woman.

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2016
pbs4real:
dnt worry i wld neva deny u.
lol
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by taofeektaiwo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
I don't wanna believe u justifying the wife's action! But ur judgement still left me amaze. You infer innocence of wife for reacting to sex starvation but I think if truly she was clean, her reaction wouldn't be inordinate
Donmams:
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
konji don enter this woman bone oooo
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Olasco93: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2016
Whatever you give a woman, she multiplies it for you. Show some love, she will multiply it in return. Show her some wickedness, then she will show you what her first name represent in character... (Some though)
#I wish him speedy recovery

2 Likes

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
Donmams:
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Indian for real or for Joke. Your people plenty for Ilupeju in Anthony area of lagos state. I've a friend at my place of work his name is Dramendra he's nice and reserve..

Yes Ive heard of this Ilupeju from fellow Nairalanders. For real.

Its Dharmendra bro wink
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
Evathyst:
Mr man 'mesh'onu' there! shocked

This your Engrish na confirm warri own! Who you wan dey form Raj Kapoor for? shey you see mark for our face ni?

Woju o! sad shocked

Say wetin? tongue
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by IndianBwoy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
nnowu:
u must be a smart Indian

Thanks!
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by fayluv1(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
my husband say see wetin konji fit cause
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Evathyst(f): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Say wetin? tongue
*Busted*

Thought you'll answer me in Benghali Language. Anyways, may God bless your hustle. Anyhow anyhow, maga must pay. At all at all na him be winch. wink
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
HungerBAD:
Every morning.

When I wake up,I start my prayers to God to protect me from the hands of evil women.

With the devil

1 Like

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by vikeyz(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
Oya na
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by rawgame(m): 11:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
sweetcocoa:
make them no learn na, na them go suffer am. undecided
it's not proper to encourage this inhumane action.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by 9inches(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
Lord save me from karishika
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2016
rawgame:
it's not proper to encourage this inhumane action.
I haven't encouraged anything, so I don't see what your post has to do with me.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by butanep(m): 11:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
I once had a girlfriend called sandra that can do this wicked act.

Thank God we are not together.

Women with hot temper are evil.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 11:20pm On Mar 04, 2016
freshvine:

When you get married you'll understand that we women need more sex than our men. Forget about the men initial gra gra when dating.
Stop quoting me, you this person.

I know I can ignore you but I want to let you know, I don't find you worthy of engaging and that's why I'll ignore you henceforth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.