Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) (104005 Views)

If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / My Uncle Slapped His Wife For Denying Him Sex Because Today Sunday!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2016
I don't believe the man, sorry. His wife will be sleeping around and he will be cool abt it, then why wld she be angry if he doesn't sleep wt her for a few weeks when according to him she is cheating already?

Not every woman will handle men's infidelity and other nonsense, men try to justify calmly, some people can be very crazy when pushed to the limit, so that's a lesson for him. Anyway get well soon
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Princewell2012(m): 10:58am On Mar 05, 2016
Donmams:
Dear Frank, your statement makes little sense. You starved your wife of sex for 3 weeks and she is so disturbed she had to attack you in this way.
However what i find funny is that your wife who u claimed is sleeping around suddenly turns around to retaliate for starving her of sex. I would think if she truly slept around she would care less whether u slept with her or not. Sex starvation would be the least of her problems.
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story.

But you should have condemned this wickedness, before you attacked the man.

Bwn. You re a woman, you re just hiding ur iddentity.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Princewell2012(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2016
Donmams:
Dear Frank, your statement makes little sense. You starved your wife of sex for 3 weeks and she is so disturbed she had to attack you in this way.
However what i find funny is that your wife who u claimed is sleeping around suddenly turns around to retaliate for starving her of sex. I would think if she truly slept around she would care less whether u slept with her or not. Sex starvation would be the least of her problems.
It appears it is you who is the victim of your wickedness to your wife. You should come up with a better story.

But you should have condemned this wickedness first, before attacking the man.

Bwn. You re a woman, you re just hiding ur iddentity.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by signified: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Donmams:
. You are very smart...
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by esther1994(f): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
You have spoken my mine. This man is the guilty one. I believe he must have made life unbearable for her
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Tonionyeka(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Donmams:
. Is that your final question? You don't know about some ladies that often comes around only when they have skeleton in their cupboard?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Moana(f): 8:08am On Mar 06, 2016
End time marriage cry
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Joy1706(f): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
bebe2:

Gal there is something wrong with u , unfortunately I can't help u.

Just read other ladies comments in the whole of this forum and u will realise u have issues.

Maybe time will heal u. Whatever it is u need to take a chill pill no one is fighting u.
Mama there's nothing wrong with me. Abi you don't see/hear numerous cases of domestic violence, rape, kidnapping, ritual? Better open ur eyes and don't delude urself o.

Ain't fighting with anyone too
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
That woman no get head period
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by neuroneXY(m): 3:08am On Mar 31, 2016
Donmams:
what is this one saying? undecided
Donmams:
what is this one saying?
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
A woman with 6 kids is complaining of sex starvartion . She no dey tire?. If that was me sex would be the last thing on my mind.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 3:20am On May 19, 2016
Hahha oga why now ! Or maybe the man dose not want anymore Babies to the 6th one lol grin
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2017
PrivateInvestig:
All i can say sad
Seriously o...my brother pray
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Joy1706:

As if ur sons are not the evil demons themselves
Lemme hear word. Its only a woman that will come into a Paradise like the garden of eden and meas the whole thing up. Most of these ladies at the end of their lives, the only thing they would have achieved is to destroy themselves and men.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by winny4sandy: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Every morning.

When I wake up,I start my prayers to God to protect me from the hands of evil women.

A man you have 6 kids for? You still want to *boil* him alive?

Women where is thou HEART?

thats how I keep on praying to God not to let my path cross with a wicked man who deliberately kill/ bath his wife of several years with acid. Men where is thou heart? A wicked partner is a wicked partner. the best thing is to pray to God for a right partner.
Re: Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Denying Her Sex For 3 Weeks (photo) by CellTabRepairs: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
bebe2:
shocked

Why are our women so crazy these days,

U cheat on them they kill u,

U don't sleep with them they burn u,

May God deliver our sons from these evil demons.

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) / Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.