Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Is This True About A Man(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About A Man(photos) (6912 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About A Man(photos) by Pheals(f): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Guys this is what happen when u turn her to punching bag

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by HungerBAD: 6:16am On Mar 05, 2016
Yep.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:18am On Mar 05, 2016
so on point and d day a woman over uses her tongue she stops being a woman

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 05, 2016
Pheals:
false!!! Rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Niceman4u(m): 6:24am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:

Gbam! Spot on, man don't beat thy wife wit thy hand nd woman don't beat thy husband wit thy mouth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Neloznoni(m): 6:25am On Mar 05, 2016
it depends sha...but that's what majority of guys do wink cheesy angry[b][/b]
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2016
beating a woman is the least way of making her understand your point. I use ghost mode and it works better.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 05, 2016
I will never let my man hurt me like this or he will regret he was born cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by lordizak(m): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2016
if my woman misbehave, I go nack am apkako. make una no vex o. na so e just be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Dojupyo(f): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2016
Any man who raises his hand on a woman ain't even a Human being whether officially or not grin
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Some woman shaa. but never ever hit a woman.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
God bless you.

In fact he just added more 20yrs in perfect health to your life.

Ladies are always ready to talk what real men should and shouldn't do but nobody talks about real women.

3 Likes

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2016
Dojupyo:
Any man who raises his hand on a woman ain't even a Human being whether officially or not grin
Don't be silly ma.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Dojupyo(f): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
Don't be silly ma.
Don't be a woman beater sir
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 7:03am On Mar 05, 2016
Dojupyo:

Don't be a woman beater sir
Nobody wants to be a woman beater but it is silly to say that whoever hits a woman is not human.

What if she hits first? What if his life is in danger? What if she's armed? Huh?

You know that shit they talk about walking away all the time until she's calm? I don't buy it.

I can't runaway from home cause of someone that I married, if she cannot control her tongue or anger then she has no right to complain when I lose control of my hands.

We all should be thought to control all part of our body. Shikena.

No woman can continuously push me to the wall and continuously get away with it, it doesn't happen even if she has two pairs of vagina and four nipples.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by rapmike(m): 7:04am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
God bless you.

In fact he just added more 20yrs in perfect health to your life.

Ladies are always ready to talk what real men should and shouldn't do but nobody talks about real women.

Tell them.

Especially those women who cry 'men are dogs' and then treat good men like they are idiots or something.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by IamLEGEND1: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
marry me pls.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 7:12am On Mar 05, 2016
dats so true a man shld Neva raise his hand to beat a woman no matter wat she does
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:
Nobody wants to be a woman beater but it is silly to say that whoever hits a woman is not human.

What if she hits first? What if his life is in danger? What if she's armed? Huh?

You know that shit they talk about walking away all the time until she's calm? I don't buy it.

I can't runaway from home cause of someone that I married, if she cannot control her tongue or anger then she has no right to complain when I lose control of my hands.

No woman can continuously push me to the wall and continuously get away with it, it doesn't happen even if she has two pairs of vagina and four nipples.

Word!...
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:

Word!...

..and I thought awon feminist claim they're equal to men, so if a guy does something that warrants beating and gets beaten, if a girl does something worse,they should let her go because she is a girl ba?.......una never jam.....

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
kai.... God bless you my sister.... kai, u just made my day.... I feel so elated...

U know I never believed in touching women, until a day, when I didn't know what happened, saw myself landing slaps on one.... The lady was wrong, she knows it, everyone around knows it, instead of being diplomatic as I was bitterly airing my concerns and worries, the said woman, was using her mouth to rain endless abuse and making me more exasperated and volatile .... didn't know when the other events happened....

After that day, I became more careful in condemning men that hit ladies, because many are pushed to d wall , and women are devils in sheep clothing when they become possessed

Most of the battery women suffer, is from their "mouth actions" .... If they could learn to be mute , and use their head instead of mouth, battery on women will drastically reduce...
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2016
Kondomatic:

wise words from a true man....

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2016
KashyBaby:
I will never let my man hurt me like this or he will regret he was born cool
believe me , I do not think any "sensible" man will enjoy hitting his woman, but plus don't turn him into a beast, and he will be just fine....

Believe me again ma, no sensible man, will wanna do that...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
marry me pls.
hope u have plenty food sha as per food basket of d nation we don't joke with food.lol
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by justwise(m): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2016
Pheals:

This is not Yes or No question. If you are dealing with a violent wife or girlfriend who is willing to hit you at will then giving her what she gives you is not a crime.

Don't let a woman get way with physical abuse, let her feel the same pain she inflicted on you else she will carry on even to the next relationship.

Verbal abuse? I will never touch her neither will I stay with such individual.
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2016
Real men dont hit women,no matter how they misbehave.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by justwise(m): 8:13am On Mar 05, 2016
Sunkyphil:
dats so true a man shld Neva raise his hand to beat a woman no matter wat she does

You are just giving a moral answer that is not realistic, there is a line that shouldn't be crossed even if she is the most beautiful woman on earth

1 Like

Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Pheals(f): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
durentdbiitch:
false!!! Rubbish
true real
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by justwise(m): 8:15am On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Real men dont hit women,no matter how they misbehave.

Real women don't behave anyhow
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2016
justwise:

Real women don't behave anyhow
grin Gbam!but women will always b women cheesy
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by justwise(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin Gbam!but women will always b women cheesy

True but beating husband or bf is not on the list
Re: Is This True About A Man(photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:21am On Mar 05, 2016
Story.....women and emotional blackmail is like siamese twinsm..abeg make I hear word!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4? / Nigerian Slay Queen Seductively Rocks Man At A Pool Party In Lagos(See Reaction) / Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.