Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,836 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (7748 Views)

"I've Fallen In Love With You" / I'm In Trouble! I've Fallen In Luv With 419 devil On Facebook'' / I've Fallen In Love With a Younger Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

lol wot u mean by much time. u can listen to music while doing anything. . not so?
so what fuji and gospel have u been listening to? pls provide specifics
This is by far in no way related to finding the coolest babe on nairaland.

Anyhow, the gospel is very common, classic, generic, old school.

Thank you jesus, the savior of my soul. Darling Jesus. I will praise you o my savior. Alagbara wole e kuro lona alagbara wole.
Opelope re. That kind of stuff.

Fuji: Osupa - olaju de, e go beta . Obesere - too many to list. Ayuba, KWAM - talazo, consolidation . Fuji garbage. Shina peters. O Oparaji Saamu Oparaji t'won ba n gba boolu l'orun etc. lol satisfied? Some of ayefele.
Yahooze, o my home when shall i see my beautiful home.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by Dammyray(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2009
@ oyinda na saidi osupa i dey listeen to
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

This is by far in no way related to finding the coolest babe on nairaland.

Anyhow, the gospel is very common, classic, generic, old school.

Thank you jesus, the savior of my soul.  Darling Jesus.  I will praise you o my savior.  Alagbara wole e kuro lona alagbara wole.
Opelope re.  That kind of stuff.

Fuji: Osupa - olaju de, e go beta . Obesere - too many to list.  Ayuba, KWAM - talazo, consolidation .  Fuji garbage.  Shina peters.  O Oparaji  Saamu Oparaji  t'won ba n gba boolu l'orun etc. lol satisfied?  Some of ayefele.
Yahooze, o my home when shall i see my beautiful home.

hahah u listen to the gospel on ur mp3 or at live performance (church)?
wow u seem to listen to a lot of fuji. lol i only have a few of the songs (i listen more to kwam though i have some obesere and ayuba) and only recently started listening to them late last year.
i'm in the process of making a CD for a friend sef. he wants ayefele and some fuji
u listen to KSA?

@ yahooze. u kno that song is old n u need to update urself on naija pop music. M.I banky dare art and all that

which one is o my home.lol
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2009
Lstened to them at church while I was in naija. Listened to them on cassettes, youtube, tv, woreva

Abeg I no dey bother myself with all that naija pop jazz. I wasn't exactly into fuji music. Once I found a way to liken it to rap and get a feel for what the lines are all about, the flow, the mojo, tempo etc, then I got into it a bit more. Still I'm not fanatic or uber-hardcore about it.

You should be making your boyfriend's CDs for him instead of typing away on nairaland. You talking about me keping up to date with naija jamz, what about your boyfriend? Tell him ipods n the other variety of mp3-4 players are the way to go now.

Yeah, sunny ade is the shit! Fela too
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2009
lol i download my christian music or get some from friends. u kno a lot of other african ppl listen to some naija pidgin gospel songs as well.
naija pop music isn't bad at all. really u shld start listening to them (at least u liked gongo aso and yahooze) and yea i don't listen to fuji all the time either just the few ones i rlly like (consolidation, can't just stop thinkin' etc). gosh i love KSA. not so much fela even though i have a bunch of his songs. I listen to sooo many songs anyways lol  i have abt 3000 on my pc

i said friend not boyfriend. lol.we sort of exchange songs. he made me a CD first. he's realllyyy cool and already has a girlfriend (who is also extremely cool btw) . haha it's ok i can make u a mix if u want. don't kno how i'll send it to u tho.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2009
Sure make me a mix. Maybe you can federal express it to my estate.  If it's dope I'll be bumping it all the time.
I don't care about y'all biness really. I was just taking a swipe at your friend for kicks.

Fela is an icon. He's very repetitive but the messages in his songs are stuffs of legend.
I do listen to the naija pop songs every once in a while. I'm just not a big fan who plays them all the time.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

You should be making your boyfriend's CDs for him instead of typing away on nairaland. You talking about me keping up to date with naija jamz, what about your boyfriend?
Correct /up line. . . . . .  .wa sere omo !  wink

oyinda.:

i said friend not boyfriend. lol.we sort of exchange songs. he made me a CD first. he's realllyyy cool and already has a girlfriend (who is also extremely cool btw)
Solid response

Oya, C2H5OH & Oyin,exchage contacts & get to know each other better. . . this is so romantic kiss kiss kiss !
. . . . . . .  .remember it happened on this thread  cheesy cheesy cheesy

For every one else this thread continues here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298079.0.html
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2009
Lol mediator he no reach that level. Haba
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2009
your estate? lol u wish. thing is i left my blank CDs in storage and took just the ones i thought i would need. so u'll have to wait till sept if u want anything sent. i would email them to you but that would be very troublesome since music files are larger. u can find most of the songs online anyway n download them illegally but of course u can wait till sept. if i still talk to u by then that is.

i listen to naija pop quite a lot. lol is it that you just don't like it at all or u just don't want to be mainstream or u never really care to listen to them

*yawn* i'm drowsy sef lol
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2009
Then go to bed. If you don't talk to me in september then you might as well quit talking to me now.

I'll listen to them whenever I feel like it. It's more of a spur of the moment kind of thing. Not something I would go out of my way to listen to by any means necessary. Of course when you are in a clique with naija folks then it does become a necessity to listen to that kinda stoff
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2009
congoshine:

. . . . . . .  .remember it happened on this thread  cheesy cheesy cheesy

For every one else this thread continues here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-298079.0.html

maybe debosky was right (that u r seeking attention  tongue) why r u advertising ur topics left and right? n leaving everyone in suspense about this ur "cool babe"
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2009
is oyinda your cool babe. Sounds like the suspense is killing her. She wants to know her fate.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:20am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Then go to bed. If you don't talk to me in september then you might as well quit talking to me now.

I'll listen to them whenever I feel like it. It's more of a spur of the moment kind of thing. Not something I would go out of my way to listen to by any means necessary. Of course when you are in a clique with naija folks then it does become a necessity to listen to that kinda stoff

No man. . .  .don't do that ! Chill out & give thngs a chance na
oyinda.:

maybe debosky was right (that u r seeking attention  tongue) why r u advertising ur topics left and right? n leaving everyone in suspense about this ur "cool babe"
Not that ,I'm revealing her on the other thread.This one was to express my love,ok. . . . . .  Are u in Naija?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2009
Oyinda is mine already and def not any delusional Nler's coolest babe.

she is taken so case closed cool
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

is oyinda your cool babe. Sounds like the suspense is killing her. She wants to know her fate.
Not ,she's not. . . . she has more than 1000 posts & I dnt thnk she's in the UK? She's just curious & I suspect she's a REAL ROMANTIc kiss kiss kiss

jay bee:

Oyinda is mine already and def not any delusional Nler's coolest babe.

she is taken so case closed cool
*coughs,coughs. . . .where u con dey all these days undecided?*
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2009
congoshine:

No man. . .  .don't do that ! Chill out & give thngs a chance na

Lol no now.  You dey fault me?  How can I be patient and relaxed.  I was getting all excited and Hot already.  Now look, it's like I have to settle for position #2,3,4,5 or whatever.  If you want to be a passtime you can resume where I left off you hear
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2009
lol correction: suspense *was killing me. u can never get enough of nl drama.not so? lol the topic is getting old and boring sef and i don't really care anymore.
i'll give u a mini brief on the topic. the cool babe is a new member and stunner in UK with few posts and apparently congo likes her poems on NL. lol

ya goodnite
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol no now.  You dey fault me?  How can I be patient and relaxed.  I was getting all excited and Hot already.  Now look, it's like I have to settle for position #2,3,4,5 or whatever.  If you want to be a passtime you can resume where I left off you hear

translation? lol
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

translation? lol
Oyin ma ti lo. . . . . . jaybee's claiming u already thats the translation
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by nwauwa(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2009
@Poster,whats ur def. of cool
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2009
who be jaybee?
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

translation? lol
Meaning do whatever makes you happy.

jay bee abeg no vex for me dey chat up your girl y'hear.  I didn't know.

congoshine:

Oyin ma ti lo. . . . . . jaybee's claiming u already thats the translation
not even close.  it means she's decided to leave you blowin' in the wind come september.  Basically, right now she's using you to kill her boredom.  Yeye naija girl.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Meaning do whatever makes you happy.

jay bee abeg no vex for me dey chat up your girl y'hear. I didn't know.

not even close. it means she's decided to leave you blowin' in the wind come september. Basically, right now she's using you to kill her boredom. Yeye naija girl.
Pally don't be harsh. . . .she's disowned jaybee & she's not on my list. . . . . . GO FOR IT,MAN cheesy cheesy
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2009
Go for what? Where are we going
Guy, you're not supposed to take NL serious
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by oyinda3(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2009
smh you kno c2 u can be reallllyyy annoying
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by C2H5OH(f): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2009
Lol umm sweet mother of Haysoos, what are you talking about? Where is the annoyance coming from? I think I've been a royal gentleman all this while.
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by congoshine(m): 10:55am On Jul 18, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol umm sweet mother of Haysoos, what are you talking about? Where is the annoyance coming from? I think I've been a royal gentleman all this while.
No you have not . Women can be emotional & Oyin's one of the really cool ones,ok? though she isn't 'Mon Amour'  wink
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by udeycraze1(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2009
oyinda.:

smh you kno c2 u can be reallllyyy annoying

Oyinda darling,
I don't know y u waste your time talking to this peer pressurized niggar. Obviously high school never ends. The conversation was going just fine till other peers came into the picture and began to tease. . . Gal  wink I see u and you are darn to cool 4 this bottle of cheap beer that is in desperate need of therapy grin grin grin grin
Re: I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2009
Bleeding hell. 2 topics for one bloody purpose? undecided undecided undecided
Stop that rough play o. The other one is still open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Can You Rock This Clothes To Church On Sunday??? (photos) / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) / Guys Is Telling A Girl "Thank You For Accepting My Friend Request"proper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.