Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever (9566 Views)

Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? / Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More / This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Fulaboy:
95 ways
Pls i need kunu for this crap op type up ...

Like ppl really get time oh grin
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by frankkydee(m): 9:42am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=halfricanadian post=43550034]
Oga any one u choose[/quote

I am praying to you, dear Lord above For my heart's profound wish, a perfect love. I pray You'll give me one who cares, Who understands me, who always shares, The answer to my fondest dream, The two of us, a perfect team. Lord, when each new day is through, I pray we'll turn our hearts to You.
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by halfricanadian(f): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=frankkydee post=43550251][/quote]

Baba God please pick up his call o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by halfricanadian(f): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=frankkydee post=43550251][/quote]

Baba God please pick up his call o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by frankkydee(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:

Baba God please pick up his call o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A big amen to that!
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by halfricanadian(f): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
frankkydee:

A big amen to that!
Don't worry u gon find her soonest
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by Fulaboy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
BumBae:

Pls i need kunu for this crap op type up ...

Like ppl really get time oh grin
like if you ask the op to mention 95 ways to die i doubt if he can mention 20 grin

2 Likes

Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Fulaboy:
like if you ask the op to mention 95 ways to die i doubt if he can mention 20 grin
No mind op .. Lol
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by arki(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
I did up to 45 of dat, but wot did I get in return? She cheated and dumped me. Girls are strange beings. I dnt hv tym again for them any longer. Gats to face d future. I hv learnt my lessons though.

1 Like

Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by cr7lomo: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
halfricanadian:
if i meet a guy to do dis 95 just even 5 out of d 95 i promise to do 200 things to repay d love will never let him go NEVER

boo just know im prayinh for u till d day we meet i kno u out there somewhr wishing to meet me too my heart is with u and ur love resides in my heart embarassed waiting for the one awwwww

Could you kindly please follow me back
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by JhimmySpark(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na dat numbet 6 dey vex me pass.. Of all things to do.. Na to sidon hang my neck dey watch as d Sun go waka go down.. Haba.
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by halfricanadian(f): 6:58am On Mar 08, 2016
cr7lomo:

Could you kindly please follow me back

I have smiley
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by Touchey: 7:53am On Mar 08, 2016
Story
You'll just end up in the friendzone department
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
if i meet a guy to do dis 95 just even 5 out of d 95 i promise to do 200 things to repay d love will never let him go NEVER

boo just know im prayinh for u till d day we meet i kno u out there somewhr wishing to meet me too my heart is with u and ur love resides in my heart embarassed waiting for the one awwwww
Smh, i can do almost all of them for the one i love. I swear to God Almighty.
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

Smh, i can do almost all of them for the one i love. I swear to God Almighty.
My heart is the most softest heart i have ever seen all my life, its just so soft.
Re: The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

She would b satisfied if u do it d right way
There is one thing doing things u feel is ryt bt pisses ur partner off

Thats why i keep sayin kno thy partner people always ignore dis my word

KNOW THY PARTNER

d fact u do things dat can make ny girl fall does it mean its wat ur partner wants?

Dont do things u feel girls generally love to ur partner do things accordingly to who ur partner is people are different so is ur partner Like me girlie girlie things dont really freak me travelling doesnt a quiet time with my partner can make me fall hard.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / How To Poop Without Splashing Toilet Water On Your Butt (pictures) / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.