Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever (2900 Views)

Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? / Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by M2dX(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that. 2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really hard until she cries (this will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are). 3. Once a month, sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs; they love to be roughed up. 4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is, say "you better be." Repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care. 5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement. 6. Recognize the small things, as they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them, because jewelry is for Nollywood ladies. 7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure she's looking. When she is, stare into her eyes, mouth the words "F**k you" and grab the other girl's azz. Girls love competition. 8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a rubbish dump. When she starts to get upset, tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that, lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because I can." 9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick." Women love those special nicknames. 10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD. 11. Warm her up when she's cold...and not by giving her your jacket, because then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop b****ing about the cold right now, you're going to be b****ing about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear. 12. Take her to a party. When you get there, she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party is dying and shout at her the whole way home for ditching you all night. 13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny...why shouldn't girls? 14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes, then jump up and scream in her ear. Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things (like texting other girls). 15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit. 16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self-confidence, then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be. 17. Every time you're in her house, steal one of her shoes, earrings or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way, she'll go crazy. 18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's about to order, interrupt and say "no, she's not hungry." Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her. 19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then punch her in the face. Girls love a spontaneous guy. 20. Give her one of your t-shirts, and make sure it has your smell on it (but not a sexy cologne smell...a bad smell. You know what I'm talking about). 21. When it's raining, keep asking her if she's crying. She'll say "no, it's just the rain." Ten minutes later, turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying. Girls like a tough man. 22. bosom twisters and plenty of them. 23. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious. 24. Remember her birthday, but don't get her anything. Teach her that material objects arent important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy, and your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get. 25. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it. Then, next time you know she's coming over on a trash day, leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much, but I think it's funny. 26. If she's mad at you for not calling her when you say you will, promise her that you will call her at a certain time of the day. This will make sure that she waits by the phone. Tell her when you call that you're going to tell her a special surprise. Now she'll be really excited. Don't call!
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Works as fast as magic beans grow.

I implore every guy to religiously follow these steps
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by DozieInc(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
It works, until you realize you are a bachelor at 55

7 Likes

Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Post too conjested for my consumption...skipt altru.
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by JOACHINpedro: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
Nice write-up But I don't think it will work for some girls that takes the slightest thing too personal. meanwhile NO 27 really got me LOL. grin
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
You know what OP? You really suck when it comes to relationships. Only a desperate ti++y-sagging wh0re would fall for that but one thing I must admit you are good at, is being a B*tch. No pun intended..
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by M2dX(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
You know what OP? You really suck when it comes to relationships. Only a desperate ti++y-sagging wh0re would fall for that but one thing I must admit you are good at, is being a B*tch. No pun intended..

Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by chigbolu: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by MrWhaley: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rada rada. More crap than I could count.
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by TANKDESTROYER(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wrong!!!!!
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=M2dX post=52607207][/quote]yea you should give a F*ck about you being ugly f*cknicca.
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by ebonyeyes88(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
btw OP if you didn't care why did you write a stupid post about women comparing them to dogs? In America its the complete reverse. Lol..over here a woman would never fall for that crazy game, if anything, you will meet your match. If you put her through crazy games and cheat on her, Hmmm... you'll be a dead man literally.
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by M2dX(m): 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
yea you should give a F*ck about you being ugly f*cknicca.
am not ugly and will never be tongue
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by M2dX(m): 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
btw OP if you didn't care why did you write a stupid post about women comparing them to dogs? In America its the complete reverse. Lol..over here a woman would never fall for that crazy game, if anything, you will meet your match. If you put her through crazy games and cheat on her, Hmmm... you'll be a dead man literally.
not stupid when is done in good way,. When my match come she gona love me and i will reture the favour for her.
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2017
M2dX:
not stupid when is done in good way,. When my match come she gona love me and i will reture the favour for her.
ok well don't be stupid ok?
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by ebonyeyes88(f): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2017
M2dX:
am not ugly and will never be tongue
where's the pic..
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by Bishops10(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2017
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by solomix10(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2017
Bishops10:
Hello Nlanders,I really need a good work to keep body and soul going. I'm an OND graduate of Computer Engineering(can work even outside my field)
Residence: Lagos
Contact:08176255344/Emmanuelchijioke55@gmail.com Help a bro in need.Thanks
bros na you be job searcher o them suppose give you award 4 this, must i find your job seek in every thread ....d way u re goin about this if you end up not getting a job before this month runs out, bros i nofit lie u... Na village witches o
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by Bishops10(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2017
solomix10:
bros na you be job searcher o them suppose give you award 4 this, must i find your job seek in every thread ....d way u re goin about this if you end up not getting a job before this month runs out, bros i nofit lie u... Na village witches o
lol
Re: This Are The Real Ways To Make Your Girl Love You Forever by M2dX(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
ebonyeyes88:
where's the pic..
really?

(1) (Reply)

My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me / Guys Whats Your View On Girls That Smoke Weed ..matured Minds Please. / I Am Proud To Be An Ndebele - South African Girl Shows Off Her Bare Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.