Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam (21866 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Position of Islam on copulation is both parties must be legally married, the female must hit puberty, and must give her consent and if she is under the care of any guardian, that guardian has to bless the union. And premarital sex or adultery have no room in Islam.

When you say you condemn criminality down south I find that very difficult to believe, Ese's case is blown out of proportion because there are certain set of people in this country with fixated position to always smear others with different cultural, religious or political ideals from theirs.

You utterances will be much appreciated if you bombard the social media, and the press condemning the heinous attrocities perpetrated by your religious figures and other like minded vagabonds you use to shield and embrace with open arms. Till then, your words will continue to not hold water, just like in your mind you know what you wrote is false, people will equally discard it as false.
but all these cases, thier parents or/and guardian did not consent neither did they bless the union, so what is your arguement?

2 Likes

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by mystical109(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2016
This issue is making me so angry dat I can't even type wots in my mind.the worst part is dat an idiot is here to tell me is not an islam thing.this is not d 1st neither is it d 2nd nor the last.the world would have been a beter place if we muslims didn't exist.stupid paedophiles
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by x9ja1960: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
You sound brilliant but are you really trying to defend this evil? Come on man...come on!

A7:

Not a befitting adjective to describe a fellow human, a very concerned one in that regard. You could easily dissect my post and give a counter opinion if you have any, your response is counter productive, one may think you have a disorder of some kind.

Nevertheless, I think you need what am posting more than most people here because of the word "anambra" in your moniker. I'm afraid to say most of the things I use to read coming from that state are very awfuly super badly concerning this subject.

Take a look pal, could the headlines get any worse?

Business boom anambra leads in baby factory, boys are sold for 200k girls 150k : http://www.pulse.ng/gist/business-boom-anambra-leads-in-baby-factory-boys-are-sold-for-n200k-girls-n150k-id4103678.html
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by 2sexycom(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Go and Google how bishops molest altar boys in Europe....
This is not what I am saying... I asked, so because they are doing it means I should rape your own son? Your conscience is pricking you already. Have a nice day. grin

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Sanchez01: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
zainabxel:

you are just too dumb, pastors caught defiling monors are either beaten by mobs or arrested, wheras abduction and forceful convertion is legal in the north and backed by the sharia courts, how you malos compare things is unbelievable, so they should let the ab0ki pedophiles be because girls are raped in the south, oya go to the south and rape a minor and see what becomes of you, bloody waste of education
He is indeed. I'm beginning to understand why these people loathe Western education.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by legacy4real(f): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2016
Wait oo. Does Quran support forceful and underage marriage? I know a similar case like this too in my street.
Why are muslims doing this? Even if the religion encourage it, common sense should tell them that it is wrong.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ericuzor(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Position of Islam on copulation is both parties must be legally married, the female must hit puberty, and must give her consent and if she is under the care of any guardian, that guardian has to bless the union. And premarital sex or adultery have no room in Islam.

When you say you condemn criminality down south I find that very difficult to believe, Ese's case is blown out of proportion because there are certain set of people in this country with fixated position to always smear others with different cultural, religious or political ideals from theirs.

You utterances will be much appreciated if you bombard the social media, and the press condemning the heinous attrocities perpetrated by your religious figures and other like minded vagabonds you use to shield and embrace with open arms. Till then, your words will continue to not hold water, just like in your mind you know what you wrote is false, people will equally discard it as false.
i know you are a Muslim but truth be told there is alot wrong going in this world and 80percent is caused by muslims even the unstable growth and backwardness in this country is caused by the hardcore Muslim elite,i know you will jump to defend your religion but deep down you know it's the truth....

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by DonaTee(f): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Go and Google how bishops molest altar boys in Europe....

yes u r right. And u av selective amnesia to forget where such priest wrre dismissed or outrightly condemned for such actions.

Giv ur life to christ. He alone is d way, d truth n f life.

No Christian sees d truth n hide it. We speak it as it is. Christainity has no compromise sin is sin.
Get a bible n see for ur sef. Der is no deception or brainwashing.
TASTE N SEE DAT D LORD JESUS CHRIST IS GOOD. HE IS LORD OF ALL
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
2sexycom:
This is not what I am saying... I asked, so because they are doing it means I should rape your own son? Your conscience is pricking you already. Have a nice day. grin

You are not making any sense. ...

So because yunusa did I should also forcefully convert your daughter and marry her??

Have a nice day too....
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2016
DonaTee:

yes u r right. And u av selective amnesia to forget where such priest wrre dismissed or outrightly condemned for such actions.

Giv ur life to christ. He alone is d way, d truth n f life.

No Christian sees d truth n hide it. We speak it as it is. Christainity has no compromise sin is sin.
Get a bible n see for ur sef. Der is no deception or brainwashing.
TASTE N SEE DAT D LORD JESUS CHRIST IS GOOD. HE IS LORD OF ALL

Hahahahhahahah, they were condemned, really.....

And why should I give my life to something that was nailed to a cross and couldn't do anything about it....

And isn't that the same human sacrifice some African traditions practice

Bro, I said Google how Catholic and Anglican bishops rape altar boys, I didn't say preach to me....

He is even preaching a Jesus that has been made white, and Satan made black....

Why are black people like this, blacks just love being stewpid!!!!
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2016
I just keep on wondering why in spite of all the crimes they suffered at the hands of these illiterate Northerners, you Igbos keep flocking to their land in large numbers! Is there an ancestral curse in Igboland that is pushing you towards settling in the North?
Even though you have your problems, (nobody is perfect afterall) you're still better educated than them, wealthier than them and more cosmopolitan than they will ever be.
So what is the mysterious cord that keeps drawing you to the North?
If Igbos or any other Christian settles in the North you should expect this kind of nonsense to keep repeating itself. Northerners can't help being themselves.

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Grundig: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Guys, plase do not bring Buhari into these issues as they pre-date his ascension to office.

If anything I'd place this sqaurely at the feet of OBJ who signed sharia into law. Since then, These guys have decided to brazenly carry out these dastardly acts without flinching th eye. But ofcourse, all ofthese happens with the support of powerful and influential northerners who are equally paedophiles but are not as bold as the pervert extra-ordinaire and paedophilia poster boy of the north and islam also known as senator yerima.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Igbospower(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:
The first nth pages of google search results about rape here in Nigeria is filled with pastors raping minors, other peoples wives and their daughters and sons.

Cases of defilement by pastors for this year alone far outweights the total number of rape cases in the history of the north.

When we add up baby factories, compound perverts, cultists, prowlers, and other rapists ranging from school teachers, lecturers, diurnal ambushers, the only country that can par with southern nigeria is india.

And some ppl are liking this... heyy my heart is bleeding!!! for this country. I would hv insulted u but I kn it wouldn't stop the problem. so may God hv mercy on u; but remember dat no sin goes unpunished whether u kn or not
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Missonas(f): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:
The first nth pages of google search results about rape here in Nigeria is filled with pastors raping minors, other peoples wives and their daughters and sons.

Cases of defilement by pastors for this year alone far outweights the total number of rape cases in the history of the north.

When we add up baby factories, compound perverts, cultists, prowlers, and other rapists ranging from school teachers, lecturers, diurnal ambushers, the only country that can par with southern nigeria is india.

Was he banned?

Ogbeni two wrongs dont make a right! Stop justifying the actions of people u dont know jerk about. This is a place we all call home and we all have the right to feel secure in it. Anyone who infringes should be made to face the law that is so applicable. Remember you are a man and someday you will have a daughter/daughters

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by stechi(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
dhardline:
This is not new in Kaduna.even my cousin has been missing for a while there,as at last year she used to call her mum but this year the calls have stopped comming and the mum is at loss of what to do.

and her parents are still at the same Kaduna?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by 2sexycom(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

So because yunusa did I should also forcefully convert your daughter and marry her??

Have a nice day too....
so what is your point exactly? Are you for or against the acts of these Northerners?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ericuzor(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
legacy4real:
Wait oo. Does Quran support forceful and underage marriage? I know a similar case like this too in my street.
Why are muslims doing this? Even if the religion encourage it, common sense should tell them that it is wrong.
my dear common sense is not common.. that religion is like a cult that makes the followers act like zombie

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2016
Does the moderators of Nairaland verify the authenticity of topics created before its been pushed to front-page? Cos these people up dere are capable of doing anything just to make Muslims /northerners guilty. But one thing is certain, Islam is a perfect religion that has been made by the creator which has also come to stay in virtually every part of the world. Whether u like it or not, this noble and peaceful religion has come to Stay.. grin
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by DonaTee(f): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2016
ITS NOT AN ISLAM THING!!!!

u tink dat phrase can deceive any1? Try again later!
its not an islam thing buh dey take d girl to d village chief who, d iman n even d emir all who r moslems? And all tink its okay

and d imam suddenly has memory loss about d part of qouran dat requests for consent of d girls parents? And he conducts d conversion n d marriage just like dat
Load of Rubbish.

And d gallant brainwashed orators n typists r here displaying der vaporized IQ

3 Likes

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by 2sexycom(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Have a nice day too....
so what is your point exactly? Are you for or against the acts of these Northerners?
Igbospower:
And some ppl are liking this... heyy my heart is bleeding!!! for this country. I would hv insulted u but I kn it wouldn't stop the problem. so may God hv mercy on u; but remember dat no sin goes unpunished whether u kn or not
na so we see am o. Look at them even on a public forum, they are not afraid to justify nor deny it. My hatred towards the Northerners started as a result of reading such post.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by repogirl(f): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

with all those millions of Almajiri littering the streets in the North, you say, the south is worst?

Keep deluding yourself. Just because it's shrouded in secrecy and isn't reported doesn't mean it doesn't happen. If records are kept properly and people come forward to report like they are doing with these kidnappings, I can bet it is far worse in your North.

You have the evidences littered all over the streets of the North afterall, begging for alms.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by DonaTee(f): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

And why should I give my life to something that was nailed to a cross and couldn't do anything about it....

Bro, I said Google how Catholic and Ang.lican bishops rape altar boys, I didn't say preach to me....

Are u black? Are u stewpid? Really

U sound stupurous
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by hollywater: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2016
So there's no more virgins in the north or what? This people are stealing our future wives by force.I blame those politicians who claim to be representing us in Abuja.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by fairheven: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2016
This is getting" home " gradually

Our people say "when you see another man's dead body, it will appear like a log of wood" (igbo adage)

Similar news has been on this forum for this past weeks, and thank God I have been trying my best to speak out.. Interestingly I never never new it will happen to someone so close to me.

Just reading this, was shocked to realize the woman concerned is from my state, looked further, she is from my local government, read more, she is from my community.

Please.. Let us speak out against evil no matter the victim. "evil against one is evil against all"

#speakout
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by SamConquer(m): 10:07am On Mar 07, 2016
sherryshitt:
Does the moderators of Nairaland verify the authenticity of topics created before its been pushed to front-page? Cos these people up dere are capable of doing anything just to make Muslims /northerners guilty. But one thing is certain, Islam is a perfect religion that has been made by the creator which has also come to stay in virtually every part of the world. Whether u like it or not, this noble and peaceful religion has come to Stay.. grin
Thank God you added a "laughing Smiley" at the end which implies that all what you have written is a complete joke.

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:10am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

This is a very immature response.

Anyways, the word paedophile that you used, perfectly describe tons of pastors living here in Nigeria, and if identifying a paedophile really disgusts and truly concerns you, why not begin a campaign against these paedophilles? Like creating public awareness, starting from letting your family and friends and church buddies why it's your collective duty to repel and fish out paedophiles anywhere they are and why paedophiles however famous or rich they are must not be respected.

Do you know how many lives you can save? How many parents will be gladened after that pastor is apprehended and incacerated? How many young girls will have a normal trauma-free life?

I dare you to prove your words starting today or forever remain a coward who cringes whenever a sensitive issue is brought forth whose only refuge is throwing tanrums and resorting to red-herrings.

You must be a Mohammedan, are you?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Igbospower(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
isbish:
He is a BEAST because you can't succeed in smearing him from the look of it. If you continue to becloud your brain with sentiment and join the bandwagon of ignorant dudes here to keep calling every Muslim and Northerner as Boko Haram or terrorist, you will always see that BEAST tearing your myopic sense of reasoning to the gutter. People should learn to seek info about Islam on issues related to Marriage and other things they aren't clear about.
oga go and sleep there's nothing to be cleared of. RAPE is rape where ever u go. 4rm Asia to Africa to the middle east to the Americans and to the rest of the world rape is rape abi does it mean another in northern Nigeria!!! even with the inclusion of kidnapping.... to ur fourth generation u guys will continue to get the dividend of ur actions today
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by stechi(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2016
fairheven:
This is getting" home " gradually

Our people say "when you see another man's dead body, it will appear like a log of wood" (igbo adage)

Similar news has been on this forum for this past weeks, and thank God I have been trying my best to speak out.. Interestingly I never never new it will happen to someone so close to me.

Just reading this, was shocked to realize the woman concerned is from my state, looked further, she is from my local government, read more, she is from my community.

Please.. Let us speak out against evil no matter the victim. "evil against one is evil against all"

#speakout

and they are still residing in the same Kaduna till date?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2016
legacy4real:

No Islam does not support forceful marriage, and u don't call a 15year old underage cos some of these children we think dey are young have been sleeping around since say 13 or so. For a marriage to take place in Islam, the parent especially the father has to give his consent and also the child in question would have a say about it, so it's isn't forceful in anyway.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Itaarh(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Bro, I said Google how Catholic and Anglican bishops rape altar boys, I didn't say preach to me....

Try get sense small nah, u mean he should Google how catholic and anglican bishops rape altar boys.can u just tell us what happen after, was it condemne or encourage?grow up!
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by archdaura(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
nabiz:
If u ar searching for ur missing under aged daughter, search no more. ...just go to north u will fine her. Animals in human skill.
u are an **** for saying that .
every Christian that his or her daughter convert to Islam . will just come out to tell the world , she was abducted and forced into marriage. bulll shiiit .
there is no compulsion In Islam. all that convert to Islam do so willingly.
and quot me anywhere no charm that will ever change your faith.
stuppppid people spreading propaganda
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2016
SamConquer:
Thank God you added a "laughing Smiley" at the end which implies that all what you have written is a complete joke.

Joke? Is dere anything u want to do about Islam...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary / 8 Implications Of Kogi/Bayesa Elections In Nigeria / Fayose Drives A Caterpillar As He Flags Off Road Dualization In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.