Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam (21922 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by goodnewscliff(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
carinmom:

But your bible does not teach hatred tongue tongue
yeah...it doesnt practically....buh it does scores how goliathlike hoodlums lost their lives....if uve got a reason to love these holigans ,please kindly state em...d worse part is they feel life ix a game...anyone life aint important as they can take their own useless life....what normal human does dat??
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ApcSucks: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Did u just say that

When the white men carried your forefathers away and made them believe Jesus was white and devil was black, what do we call that

Or the crusaders led by Charlemagne that killed and pillaged families all in the name of the Cross

Or the killing of those who held on to their old religion during the great purge in the 15-17th century, in Europe

Bro, go and read

Where you alive then?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by abduljabbar4(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Sad thing is most of them do not care about those headlines, infact headlines about rape, defilement of minors, impregnation of these victims, is not a news to these hypocrites. Their politicians doesn't care, their traditional rulers do not give a damn, the teeming population actively trivialize the phenomenon online and offline.

The annoying thing is that when their pastors engage in this act they don't associate it with chrisatanity but when an AVERAGE Muslim does it they will blame Islam in its entirety. That's why no matter the friendship between I and a christian I always tell them the truth plainly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Chibest2000(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Position of Islam on copulation is both parties must be legally married, the female must hit puberty, and must give her consent and if she is under the care of any guardian, that guardian has to bless the union. And premarital sex or adultery have no room in Islam.

When you say you condemn criminality down south I find that very difficult to believe, Ese's case is blown out of proportion because there are certain set of people in this country with fixated position to always smear others with different cultural, religious or political ideals from theirs.

You utterances will be much appreciated if you bombard the social media, and the press condemning the heinous attrocities perpetrated by your religious figures and other like minded vagabonds you use to shield and embrace with open arms. Till then, your words will continue to not hold water, just like in your mind you know what you wrote is false, people will equally discard it as false.
All ur aforementioned evil practices that are supposedly done in south-west ranging 4rom rape, cultism, kidnap etc are all secret act perpetrated by evil minded individuals which is common in all the continents, but the fact that Muslims uses their religion openly to back their own evil act makes the whole thing different, if u claimed to have done it legitimately, then why do u use charms and other concoctions to turn the little girls brains to work anti clockwise?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Lagusta(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
ApcSucks:

Where you alive then?

Google meehn, or Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia....

Read and learn....

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Bonapart(m): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
carinmom:

grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
You concur abi
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by delpee(f): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
They should report to the Police and copy IG. Also an NGO and a lawyer for support.
This is so unfair.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by makizee(m): 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
I really do not understand the fixation on teenage girls by some of these people...This is Unislamic, Unsharia - ic . i really do not know what sort of laws the make for themselves up north
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Davvymavvy(f): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Chibest2000:

All ur aforementioned evil practices that are supposedly done in south-west ranging 4rom rape, cultism, kidnap etc are all secret act perpetrated by evil minded individuals which is common in all the continents, but the fact that Muslims uses their religion openly to back their own evil act makes the whole thing different, if u claimed to have done it legitimately, then why do u use charms and other concoctions to turn the little girls brains to work anti clockwise?

Your attempt at singling out SW is not only idiotic but says a lot about your hatred towards the chosen people. Baby factory is in the west? Not SE again? Kidnapping also? examine your empty skull and pay for common sense you dimwit. Condemn the dastardly act of the Muhammedians and stop dragging my people into your stupidity
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ApcSucks: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2016
Lagusta:

Google meehn, or Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia....

Read and learn....

Talk from when your alive... our fathers said they always take 1st in sch.. that how we all were deceived
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Chibest2000(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2016
Davvymavvy:

Your attempt at singling out SW is not only idiotic but says a lot about your hatred towards the chosen people. Baby factory is in the west? Not SE again? Kidnapping also? examine your empty skull and pay for common sense you dimwit. Condemn the dastardly act of the Muhammedians and stop dragging my people into your stupidity
The fact that I used SW doesn't suggest that am excluding any part but because ur earlier reference centered on SW made me use the SW. As 4 ur claim, Mohammedians or no Mohammedians, the fact that they are of muslim extraction has frustrated ur wit arguments here, let's call an evil man an evil man no matter who is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Launches Free Health Screening In Ibadan, Oyo State (Pics) / BREAKING: Senate Stops Nigerian Customs Vehicle Duty Ultimatum / Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.