Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam (22180 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Topiipii(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
It's obvious that some people have been literally blinded by religion, how some people get the boldness to defend the indefensible will always be a mystery.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Itaarh(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2016
sherryshitt:

Joke? Is dere anything u want to do about Islam...

Change from ur evil way, be born again it's then u can be save by God
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by free13: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
What is this about? Are there no more adult Muslim women in the north? Why prey on minors?

#where is the dull.ard

#where is the sultan?

#where is Sanusi?

#where is yerima? or were they also beneficiaries of this type of paedophilia set-up?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by skolab4(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2016
may the wrath of God be upon those that fabricated this lies all in the name of condemning islam....How is it possible to abduct a child and forcefully convert her to Islam for marriage and she was even brought back to the parent....u this embodiment of lies even made mention of the awareness of the CAN(Christian Association of Nigeria) and yet nothing could be done to save the child.....you better stop criticising another persons religion with this kind of lies so that u don't end up like Rev. king

2 Likes

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Itaarh(m): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2016
archdaura:

u are an idiott for saying that .
every Christian that his or her daughter convert to Islam . will just come out to tell the world , she was abducted and forced into marriage. bulll shiiit .
there is no compulsion In Islam. all that convert to Islam do so willingly.
and quot me anywhere no charm that will ever change your faith.
stuppppid people spreading propaganda

Guy grow up, all what we are seen now are underage been force to convert to Islam and married off by this evil people.

1 Like

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 07, 2016
nabiz:
If u ar searching for ur missing under aged daughter, search no more. ...just go to north u will fine her. Animals in human skill skin.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by decasey(m): 10:30am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:
The first nth pages of google search results about rape here in Nigeria is filled with pastors raping minors, other peoples wives and their daughters and sons.

Cases of defilement by pastors for this year alone far outweights the total number of rape cases in the history of the north.

When we add up baby factories, compound perverts, cultists, prowlers, and other rapists ranging from school teachers, lecturers, diurnal ambushers, the only country that can par with southern nigeria is india.

so dis is d best way 2 respond 2 dis kind of evil act?, justify evil with evil?. Guy u r sick' u r really SICK. Instead of 2 condemned wat ur brothers in north r doing u r here quoting nonsense, May ur daughter's dat r below 14ys , ur sister daughter's, ur brothers daughter's n any of ur relation be kidnap n use as se x slave .....ur entire family will go tru way dis family r going tru......So d northerners r try 2 tell us now dat there no more 14 n 13 ys old girls in d north 2 get married 2? Or r day all been infected with VVF?.

2 Likes

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by mindtricks: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Not news. This abduction stuff has been on for quite long, issue is why Nigeria chose not to deal with it and decisively.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by franugo(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:
The first nth pages of google search results about rape here in Nigeria is filled with pastors raping minors, other peoples wives and their daughters and sons.

Cases of defilement by pastors for this year alone far outweights the total number of rape cases in the history of the north.

When we add up baby factories, compound perverts, cultists, prowlers, and other rapists ranging from school teachers, lecturers, diurnal ambushers, the only country that can par with southern nigeria is india.

And do u know y it is so because down here we don't condone these acts so we report the perpetrators, but up there in d dungeon called north, these acts are supported, even celebrated cry most of them there are animals!

2 Likes

Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by SamConquer(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Hahahahhahahah, they were condemned, really.....

And why should I give my life to something that was nailed to a cross and couldn't do anything about it....

And isn't that the same human sacrifice some African traditions practice

Bro, I said Google how Catholic and Anglican bishops rape altar boys, I didn't say preach to me....

He is even preaching a Jesus that has been made white, and Satan made black....

Why are black people like this, blacks just love being stewpid!!!!
Young man the crucifixion of Jesus was to fulfill the prophecy that has been made by great prophets such as Prophet Isaiah...hope you are informed now

And for the records,at the mention of the name Jesus, miracles have happened,evils shivers. unlike your Quaran that you people said is a "miracle" yet American soldiers burnt hundreds and nothing happen even the leaf of tree did not shake.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Awoofawo(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Not a befitting adjective to describe a fellow human, a very concerned one in that regard. You could easily dissect my post and give a counter opinion if you have any, your response is counter productive, one may think you have a disorder of some kind.

Nevertheless, I think you need what am posting more than most people here because of the word "anambra" in your moniker. I'm afraid to say most of the things I use to read coming from that state are very awfuly super badly concerning this subject.

Take a look pal, could the headlines get any worse?

Business boom anambra leads in baby factory, boys are sold for 200k girls 150k : http://www.pulse.ng/gist/business-boom-anambra-leads-in-baby-factory-boys-are-sold-for-n200k-girls-n150k-id4103678.html
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Mr are you sane all, what's the matter with you or you just want to justify the unjustifiable or what?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Be careful at rate you folks running for brick wall ahead, Nigeria may soon implode in your faces!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Olabestonic001(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Position of Islam on copulation is both parties must be legally married, the female must hit puberty, and must give her consent and if she is under the care of any guardian, that guardian has to bless the union. And premarital sex or adultery have no room in Islam.

When you say you condemn criminality down south I find that very difficult to believe, Ese's case is blown out of proportion because there are certain set of people in this country with fixated position to always smear others with different cultural, religious or political ideals from theirs.

You utterances will be much appreciated if you bombard the social media, and the press condemning the heinous attrocities perpetrated by your religious figures and other like minded vagabonds you use to shield and embrace with open arms. Till then, your words will continue to not hold water, just like in your mind you know what you wrote is false, people will equally discard it as false.

This is quite unfortunate from someone. I hope you are not that Yunusa?
The North fully supports rape of minors under the guises of religion while we expose and shame such in the South here.
I hope Yoruba and Igbo will coalesce and declare force majure on the life styles of you guys down north. You are our major problems in this country as you wont change and you are also unaverred to change.
Its a pity I share a country with heartless people like you evil lots who always says poo.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by damocool(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2016
Lagusta:

Hahahahhahahah, they were condemned, really.....

And why should I give my life to something that was nailed to a cross and couldn't do anything about it....

And isn't that the same human sacrifice some African traditions practice

Bro, I said Google how Catholic and Anglican bishops rape altar boys, I didn't say preach to me....

He is even preaching a Jesus that has been made white, and Satan made black....

Why are black people like this, blacks just love being stewpid!!!!
That same something that was nailed to the cross got you living till this very moment of your life.. That thing never rescued himself because of you, he knew the way you would eventually tread, he knew you would abuse him and that's why he did nothing to buy you time to repent.. The night is just too close, don't let the time runs out off you, listen to what that fellow preached to you, pls..
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by caphone: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2016
Mtswww nonesense. SS3 student for that matter buh wait oo she's just 15 lolz. Next plz
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Nina4u(f): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2016
caphone:
Mtswww nonesense. SS3 student for that matter buh wait oo she's just 15 lolz. Next plz
fulanis killing ppl what is done about that? Fukkin jungle animalistic ppl why isnt nothing done bout that?
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by franugo(m): 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
A7 posmt=43509380:

This is a very immature response.

Anyways, the word paedophile that you used, perfectly describe tons of pastors living here in Nigeria, and if identifying a paedophile really disgusts and truly concerns you, why not begin a campaign against these paedophilles? Like creating public awareness, starting from letting your family and friends and church buddies why it's your collective duty to repel and fish out paedophiles anywhere they are and why paedophiles however famous or rich they are must not be respected.

Do you know how many lives you can save? How many parents will be gladened after that pastor is apprehended and incacerated? How many young girls will have a normal trauma-free life?

I dare you to prove your words starting today or forever remain a coward who cringes whenever a sensitive issue is brought forth whose only refuge is throwing tanrums and resorting to red-herrings.

**** point out a goddamn pastor who is a certified paedophile n he will be exposed. we take these things seriously down here. A campaign would be most needed in d north cause it seems d goats there do nt know or see d difference btw a child n a woman
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by egobetatoday: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

pastors rape their members.

muslims rape christian girls claiming they married them ( in their thousands).

You are a member of a cult not religion!
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ejairum: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Since buhari came into Power this northerners feels They have arrived, to Me The presido is telling us we Haven't seen Anytyn yet by not taking proper action over dis madness.
This good for notyn boko haram northerners are inviting war. Since their brothers Are being defiteted.
esiuote author=tnjion post=43506874]http://www.sunnewsonline.ng/another-15-year-old-girl-rita-chinedu-ukeje-abducted-given-out-in-marriage-by-islamists/[/quote]
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Mikehell(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2016
I think i av to apologize to Donald Trump for cursing him when he said "He will ban muslims frm entering the U.S"
guess he knows wat he is saying though i m still open to arguement.........
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by glambo(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

Fool,
the cases in the South is reported because people in the South are tired of these un-moral act , therefore e report cases of abuse.
But you in the North are blind and continually deceived by religion and even the educate and intellectuals are shying away from the truth
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by dhardline(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2016
stechi:

and her parents are still at the same Kaduna?

Yeah...she even reported to the police and nothing.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by fairheven: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2016
I
stechi:

and they are still residing in the same Kaduna till date?

From the report it seems the parent are still in the north..
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by FxDominion(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

This is a very immature response.

Anyways, the word paedophile that you used, perfectly describe tons of pastors living here in Nigeria, and if identifying a paedophile really disgusts and truly concerns you, why not begin a campaign against these paedophilles? Like creating public awareness, starting from letting your family and friends and church buddies why it's your collective duty to repel and fish out paedophiles anywhere they are and why paedophiles however famous or rich they are must not be respected.

Do you know how many lives you can save? How many parents will be gladened after that pastor is apprehended and incacerated? How many young girls will have a normal trauma-free life?

I dare you to prove your words starting today or forever remain a coward who cringes whenever a sensitive issue is brought forth whose only refuge is throwing tanrums and resorting to red-herrings.

What bring Pastors into this? It shows who you are. I honestly pity you. May God have mercy on you. That is all I can say.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by luvtreasure0: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
I tot I told u pple dat Muslim is an occult n not a religion. dey worship d god of d moon n av der shrine in mecca... Using charms n concoction to force convert pple is jx a tip of an ice berg
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by COCKCROW: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ohaneze are they there? We said that you are dead. You signed one unity indivisible Nigeria with Northern elders while your kids, eg Rita Ukeje are kidnapped and forcefully changed into islam. Any comment from the secretary or chairman? No. They are in closed door meeting their masters being warned not to make any foolish comment. Watch out, the only comment that may come from Ohaneze di ara will be it is been resolved in brotherhood. The south this the beginning of the beginning, more will either be kidnapped, "kidkilled", "adultkilled"
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Philosopher1979: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Islamic culture basically contains a sado-machostic, rapist and male dominant culture. In this kind of culture, women are seen as sex slaves and second class citizens and are brutally raped and married agains their will.

The second problem is that there is an element of domination, rape and subjugation of women in every male. Modern civilization might have erased this but the problem is still there. The issue is that certain sections of Islam still allow this brutal, babaric and predatory male tendency to thrive by having an ideology that sunjugates women. Islam must purge itself of this tendency.

Also, there is a religious ideology that substitutes the sex drive for pleasure and these people are practising this brand of religion.

YOU NIGERIAN NEED KNOWLEDGE OF PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY. I WONDER WHAT OUR SOCIAL SCIENTISTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Philosopher1979: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
People in Nothern Nigeria and Islamic culture are socialized into seeing the abduction of women as normal. While this may not be a part of original Islam, this INTERPRETATION of islam is present in Islamic culture and in arears where Islam is dominant.
A lot of islamic women or women living in Islamic regions are suffering psychological trauma as a result of this socio-cultural phenomena. A new orientation and INTERPRETATION of Islam needs to arise in the Islamic world in general and in Northern Nigeria to be specific.
The Imams in their mosques must preach agains this attitude.

Also, psychologically, certain males are sado-machostic by nature and see women as sex slaves and are naturally inclined to this. A lot of people NEED TO BE SENSITIZED ON THIS ISSUE
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ogbukara: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Every time the hausas keep committing atrocities genocide kidnapping killings in Nigeria still the government keep looking no arrest or to hold the leaders of those people who committed those genocide killings in Agatu and other places responsible for the evil they committed and just look at the face of this poor widow they north kidnapped her daughter and convert her and marry her off without the consent of her parents God save us from this beast in Nigeria
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Philosopher1979: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
TO BE HONEST, IF THIS THING KEEPS HAPPENING, IT MAY LEAD TO WAR BETWEN THE HAUSA/FULANI AND THE MASSOB PEOLPLE OF IGBO LAND. THIS TREND COULD TAKE THE BIAFRA ISSUE TO ANOTHER LEVEL. MASSOB MIGHT TRY TO INTERVENE AND RESCUE SOME OF THESE GIRLS AS THEY ARE FROM THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA AND THIS COULD LEAD TO INTER-ETHNIC WARFARE
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Chrisx1x(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
[s]
A7:

Position of Islam on copulation is both parties must be legally married, the female must hit puberty, and must give her consent and if she is under the care of any guardian, that guardian has to bless the union. And premarital sex or adultery have no room in Islam.

When you say you condemn criminality down south I find that very difficult to believe, Ese's case is blown out of proportion because there are certain set of people in this country with fixated position to always smear others with different cultural, religious or political ideals from theirs.

You utterances will be much appreciated if you bombard the social media, and the press condemning the heinous attrocities perpetrated by your religious figures and other like minded vagabonds you use to shield and embrace with open arms. Till then, your words will continue to not hold water, just like in your mind you know what you wrote is false, people will equally discard it as false.
[/s]who is this he-goat defending rubbish? Lets just divide this Nigeria abeg. I hate northerners with great passion
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by ffo(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
A7:

please what is the correlation of your post with the topic of this thread? or what are you insinuating? i guess you are justifying the action because of the high rate of rape in the south.
Re: Another 15-year Child In Kaduna Kidnapped And Forced Conversion To Islam by Chrisx1x(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
[s]
Benite:
op this your post get k-leg when did it happen because they are appealing to GEJ in 2016?
[/s]u put bra for eye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Members Celebrating Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Betta Edu: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation — EFCC / No Election In Some Parts Of Rivers,army Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.