Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa (4555 Views)

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Homosexualism, Humanity And Our Collective Hypocrisy. / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by MrCork: 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He likes ta troll people.
Fer entertainment, i think.
You just became his plaything.

...CORRRRECTION...I DO NOT PLAY WOT FAGGGGGGOT PEOPLE...THEY ARE GAY..WE ERASE THEM!! angry
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by EVarn(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
He likes ta troll people.
Fer entertainment, i think.
You just became his plaything.
blimey!,I was beginning ta notice,ye just spoke what I already suspected.I'm just humoring him to amuse meself.crikey!.
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

..sweeery can you belif that gay fagggot boy call EVarn who where womens cloth said you waz a man?....he think every thing is a man...we want thise fagggggggots & his people outter nairaland! angry
shocked Really .....
..........Cork You tried ta call me a man too grin
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by MrCork: 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
EVarn:
phew!....this man must be high on perforated pawpaw leaves.

[size=16pt] STOP CREATIN GAY THREADS IN NAIRALAND. ....WE DON'T WANT FAGGGGOTS ON NAIRALAND....FIND A GAY WEBSITE AN GERRRRRRROUTTER HERE![/size] angry

Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by MrCork: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked Really .....
..........Cork You tried ta call me a man too grin

...phuck No... how can I call you a man when you were G string & tong & got pant? smiley
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
EVarn:
blimey!,I was beginning ta notice,ye just spoke what I already suspected.I'm just humoring him to amuse meself.crikey!.
Ah grin So yer playmates
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

...phuck No... how can I call you a man when you were G string & tong & got pant? smiley
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Handsam,Cork wants a playmate grin
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by MrCork: 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

..Handsam is another faggggggot...ther are now a total of 6 fagggggot on nairaland includin Handsam....we will erase them! angry
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by EVarn(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ah grin So yer playmates
aye aye,playmate we are.
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

..Handsam is another faggggggot...ther are now a total of 6 fagggggot on nairaland includin Handsam....we will erase them! angry
You say that now grin but wait tell he comes tongue
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by MrCork: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You say that now grin but wait tell he comes tongue

....yea...am realy scared of a fagggggot...he will beat me up wit his feathers! angry
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by layla129(f): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

...I HOPE YOU NOT SUPOTIN THIS FAGGGOOOTS??....WE DON'T SAY GAYS IN NAIRALAND! ! angry
Support ke? Both the ones on nairaland and off nairaland will rot in hell
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Audray(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
EVarn:
I certainly do not practice cross-dressing either during the day or at night,so I will very much appreciate it if you restrain your perverted imaginations.
You are not nairaland's spokesman,and therefore have no authority to decide whether gays are welcomed here or not.Your pitiful attempts at verbal acrobatics only goes to show the hypertonic rate of sexual jangurova and psyco-hormonal instability you are currently experiencing.I advise you to restrain your bigotry,for the sake of general decorum.
pls tell him. He keeps mentioning me uncontrolably and my patience is running thin.EVERYDAY he mentions me in a comment. The guy clearly needs help.
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Audray(f): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
durentdbiitch:
my reasons for not supporting gay marriage is personal d same way some heterosexuals dont support hetero marriages. I dont want gay marriage legalized in nigeria either.
ok ok
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by MrCork: 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
layla129:

Support ke? Both the ones on nairaland and off nairaland will rot in hell

^^^^^ wifey material ((((mwaaaaaah)))) kiss
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
MrCork:

....yea...am realy scared of a fagggggot...he will beat me up wit his feathers! angry
You talk smack now..... you just wait tongue Bye
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by MrCork: 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You talk smack now..... you just wait tongue Bye

....plis change your name back to QueenValerie....kingcheezy sounds like a man!! angry
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 27, 2016
MrCork:

Boy, where u get dat statistics from?

Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 27, 2016
MrCork:

...first you create this thread claimin you proud to be gay & you want to introduce gay to africa (read your last post)..and then you think you can decisive innnosent men by dresssin as females at night with feminine voice??...you tink you can fool us in niaraland writin thread & pretending to be female?....Mr ...Find a gay website ! (No ofeense)!! angry
You mean something like dis?

Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by EVarn(m): 7:27am On Mar 27, 2016
Audray:
pls tell him. He keeps mentioning me uncontrolably and my patience is running thin.EVERYDAY he mentions me in a comment. The guy clearly needs help.
Right on point,he needs help asap.
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by layla129(f): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^ wifey material ((((mwaaaaaah)))) kiss
Lol, wish you a happy merry easter and a happy sunday
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by handsam(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I don land...where d wack illiterate...tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by handsam(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
MrCork:

...d attention seeking birch wants ma attention again smiley...ignored tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue find another play matetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by BlackHummer(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
ValerianSteel:
You lack good judgement and your critic is overwhelmingly clouded in unprofound bigotry.

Your attempt at sexual practice between two men is very shallow and doesn't appeal to logic because sexual activities between homosexuals are widely practiced by their heterosexual counterparts.

Also,it appears in your dictionary,homosexuality equates two men with erect shafts.Where are the lesbians?Does your whole anal theory hold logic against homosexuality?No it doesn't.

If you can't define homosexuality based on chemical reaction between members of the same sex rather than on sexual practices,then your arguements are highly flawed.

If it's all about sexual desiire,tell me why we have virgins who haven't been inches close to touching another man's penis identify as homosexual.Your claims only targets homosexuality as a certain lust for the genitals and orifice of the same sex rather than the attraction to the same sex.

Start from placing your arguements rightly,then your condemnations would be heard as valide.

Very beautiful rubbish. Your ignorance about the purpose of God is what is funding your shameless defence of what is a clear sabotage of divinely instituted order.
Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by gj22(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
We should stop letting our ancestors, parent etc and even the Americans think for us. Let us think by ourselves.

If you say homosexuality is wrong because God said so then I will ask you that do you expect the atheists to go by the word of a supreme being they don't believe in? Are you going to impose your religion on other people?

Putting religion aside (since there are millions of religions out there and also millions of atheists), there is no such thing as absolute morality. Morality is relative. What is moral for one person might not be for another.

Everyone has a right to choose who to fvck. So far it's between 2 consenting adults.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Desires: Homosexualism And Modern Africa by ValerianSteel(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
BlackHummer:

Very beautiful rubbish. Your ignorance about the purpose of God is what is funding your shameless defence of what is a clear sabotage of divinely instituted order.
Kundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Literature Toasting: Lady Shares Funny Sweet Words A Guy Used To Toast Her / What Is Your Deal Breaker In Choosing A Partner / 31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.